Mai Ball! 90

No thread? Translations have been up for a while.

Next match is the finals but I hope they won't need to trail for the victory; rallying would be ideal.

Manager-chan is cute too.

End of dump. Probably the only more important thing happening is justifying Kiiro's goal in .

Thanks for the dump.
I was hoping for a better explanation than someone being able to be just as fast as if not faster than Kiiro but I guess it would be near impossible to do it any other way.

>WOOF!

How can other girls even compete?

Chidori is too cute!

I wonder who's the one on the left.

Rinka's areolae seem too big.

Looks like Amane.

>cat
Checks out.

Nice teamwork there.

I want to engage in team building exercises with the Mai Balls and their friends.

Dear god. Girls in this manga are so deliciously thicc.

There's criminally little art of them though, no idea why.

Mai's development into a proper centre forward is nice, but when will she actually score? From what I can tell there's an unknown scorer against Seirin, but the rest are Reika (4goals), Mitsu (2), Kiiro (2) and fucking Rinka.

Mai first score will be winning goal in the finals, or only one they will manage to get.

Is she even a full CF? She gives me false 9 vibes.

you think he can tire them out in any other ways?

seems like doggy is only one who can keep up

She's literally the pacey nog of the team.

Seems that way.
I wonder how the game against KijiNan will go? Usually I'd expect the old cliche of losing, being sad for a while before getting new members (please bring back Dute) and winning, but it seems the author might just have them win the whole nationals outright with eleven players.

Given the 4-4-2 I sort of presumed the good old fashioned bigman-smallman combo but given Mai comes pretty deep even when not outright playing centreback, and Reika and Mitsu just go wherever the hell they want, it's hard to tell what the strategy is. Who knew total football was so easy.

I could see a possibility where Kijikita qualify for the nats and Mia changes school.

Winning the nationals first try with no subs would be absurd but apparently it's what Reika wants. Unless the author just retcons this like doggo's offside goal.

This isn't the nationals they're playing in right now, they still have time to get more members after the Kijinan match. Presuming it doesn't slip.

Can you really play football being that thick?

>Serbanov
If not for the tits, I would've said she has a dick.

>not taking Dute's cannon like a good little goalie
But they really need to stop making such great girls just to write them out. Bring back Dute already.

There's quite a lot of author art though.
Also, who isn't looking forward the finals arc, knowing it will take one and a half year to complete?

Personally I liked how long it took to finish the Kuryuin match, it was as exhausting to read as it was for them to play in, but switching to monthly is a killer. The Kijinan rematch will take an age, and then there's nationals after that too.

or just
>lose match
>club disbands
>axe manga

That's a different kind of plot point. Kiiro's goal is more of an oversight since it was retconned immediately. Reika's motivation will likely play a huge role in the later hapters.

Is it correct to call it a retcon, considering it was always intended for it to be a goal? It's more of a goof that had to be addressed.

>That 4th wall break.

Man, this'll never end huh.

I hope that it can last until their graduation.

No one reading this anymore?

People are reading it, but not much is happening this chapter and it's also a monthly now.

Not enough Mitsu in the chapter so who cares. Make her the main character and more people would read it.