>ONLY ROSHI IS ALLOWED TO USE ITEMS
>ONLY 17 AND 18 ARE ALLOWED TO FIGHT AS A TEAM
>ONLY GOKU AND VEGETA ARE ALLOWED TO USE POTORA
>ONLY VEGETTO AND GOTENKS ARE ALLOWED TO BE INSANELY STRONG FUSION CHARACTERS
>ONLY JIREN IS ALLOWED TO BEAT UP GOKU AND MAKE HIM USE ULTRA INSTINCT
IT’S NOT FAIR, GUYS!

Are (You) a real fan Sup Forumsnon?

>Gohan's dad died in front of him to get SS2
And that regard is questioning if others are true fans of the series? What a joke!

NOBODY LIKES CAULIFLA AND HER AUTISTIC SISTER.

Why?

>ruined legendary super saiyan with broly with boobs nightmare fuel
>ruined super saiyan with caulifla
>ruined super saiyan 2 with caulifla
>b-b-but muh goten and trunks
>we actually saw them training unlike shitty caulifla who is special because vagina
>ruined fusion with the shittiest design possible that is Kefla
>pink pants and blouse, seriously?
>ruined Dragon Ball Super fanbase with public masturbators and femdom fags
>shitty clothes and fanfiction-tier personalities

Simmer the fuck down, Pajeet. Keep your waifu shit to your gay anime. This is a show for men.

I'm sorry broly with boobs is better than actual broly
I'm sorry Caulifla is better than Gohan and Cabba
It must be a really depressing time for you

Nice blog, Pedro. Gonna make a YouTube video screeching about it?

Nope, they are perfect.

>Implying SS hasn't already been ruined for decades

reminder that Cabba owns Caulifla.

Wrong. The haters are the vocal minority.

Nice one tyrone
when u dropping the youtube rant "senpai"

>twitter

isn't this dude just a translator?
how does he have so many follows?
seems botted to me

What, you think Sup Forums represents the majority?

> Ultra Instinct Goku beats SS3 Berserker Kefla
> Jiren notices Goku, but not Kefla

Keflafags BTFO

>27%
>vocal minority
That's not what a minority means

no, most people dont have a problem with them but using twitter as evidence is wrong. The problem mostly lies with people who still value any integrity the show has.

>implying it's not the other way around

me on the left

> non-invincible
> beaten and bruised
> trying their hardest but not winning
> requires teamwork from someone stronger (Kale)

This is the not what a "Mary Sue" looks like.

> but she achieved SS so easily!

She already had a high base stat. Renso (former Captain of the Sadala Defense Force) suggested that Cabba pick her over himself. She's already considered one of the strongest Saiyans in U6.

Do you people forget that:
> Vegeta's SS transformation was filler
> Future Trunks achieving SS through Gohan's death was a Toei creation? He had SS as a kid already in the manga
> Goten and Trunks achieved SS as toddlers. They don't even remember activating it when they were 7-8 years old...meaning it happened WAY before.

> it's not about having a base stat!
Then what? It's about simply learning how to achieve SS? Then every weak Saiyan from Planet Vegeta and Sadala could've achieved SS.

Every Saiyan from Planet Vegeta had every reason to be angry enough to become SS due to being enslaved by Freeza.

Goten and Trunks learned it easily because they are Saiyan-hybrids and because they are part of the "tail-less" generation (much like the U6 Saiyans are tail-less)

> but muh tingles!
Just a meme way of saying to "focus your energy". This was suggested by Cabba, and later confirmed by Goku that focusing your ki was an alternate way of achieving SS.

> Ultra Instinct Goku beats SS3 Berserker Kefla
Nice headcanon but the spoilers make no mention of SS3, while the earlier spoilers confirmed a Kefla power-up is coming AFTER Goku goes Ultra Instinct.

If Dragon Ball had any integrity it would have ended with the Tien saga, when Goku's arc ended.
Or it would have gotten a new main character.

Nice headcanon retard

>ruined legendary super saiyan with broly with boobs nightmare fuel
LSSJ was never good. Broly a shit.
>ruined super saiyan with caulifla
Super Saiyan was ruined with 3. God and Blue just made it completely asinine.
>ruined super saiyan 2 with caulifla
See above.
>b-b-but muh goten and trunks
>we actually saw them training unlike shitty caulifla who is special because vagina
Oh yes, fighting Chi Chi. Truly training worthy of a super saiyan.
>ruined fusion with the shittiest design possible that is Kefla
>pink pants and blouse, seriously?
Fusion was already ruined with Vegito Blue.
>ruined Dragon Ball Super fanbase with public masturbators and femdom fags
You can't ruin a dumpster fire.
>shitty clothes and fanfiction-tier personalities
Kale's outfit is fine, as is Cauli's personality.

>O-OUT IN THREE WEEKS THIS TIME I SWEAR

I knew the haters were just the autistic vocal minority

I personally think they jumped the shark with Kefla.I was perfectly okay with they fighting SSJ2 Goku and winning and barely surviving against SSJG.
I love how this has turned wholly political.

not really, up until Super there was a clear understanding of how power worked and Super blew it out completely creating a mess that will forever plague the show. Never before you would see someone strong getting push a presumed weaker character only then to have that same weaker character being pushed by a character weaker than the original getting pushed.

SS3 has been foreshadowed for Kefla for a while now, user

Less than half is a minority.

Wait what? I never seen Goten and Trunks train to achieve SS

Did I miss something?

you cant take someones twitter has evidence.

So, it had integrity because of power escales?
That's what integrity is for you, not a proper story?
You would be fine with endless power creep for years as long as it was balanced?

Goten was training with Chi Chi and Trunks was training with Vegeta in the gravity chamber.

It's more evidence than your personal opinion.

are you claiming Super Story is anyway better than any previous series? Because ToP is probably the worst arc out of the dragon ball series so far.

jesus christ...
did they actually stop shitting on ssj3 long enough to hype it up so they can give it to the saiyagirls?

The only one that has happened to in the ToP is Ribrianne but you could headcanon it and say she was exhausted after fighting 17.
Other than that it has been pretty consistent this arc. Future trunks arc was way worse in terms of consistency.

No, what i'm saying is that even if it kept the power levels balanced, Dragon Ball hasn't shown a semblance of integrity for decades.
Even Toriyama has no fucking idea why he did the Buu arc.

>I love gobbling retcon dick

I bet you loved the potara retcon, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=Md4oaxkS9DQ
This is how you all sound bitchin about U6 Saiyans

Ameritards my friend.If you can't defend your waifu logically just call them raycis,sexis and homophobic.
Salt Sadly what works on murrican nu males don't work in spics and pajeets in here.

They never shat on it, they just avoided using it because animators hate animating all that hair.

Nice headcanon

if true for you because it collides with your opinion so you pass it off as evidence.

what? it always had integrity, it had the same flow, new bad arrives they need to find a way to train or power up/fuse to beat it, it followed this logic up until till the end. Buu Arc was Dragon Ball on a more light tone, still blows out anything out of Super.

youtube.com/watch?v=AZ9NlOaS_3U

>I'll post on Sup Forums

The only thing good about this arc is Frieza. If not for him I would've ended watching this shit long ago.

>I love how this has turned wholly political
I can't see what is "political" about this.

No, it's evidence. You dispute it's credibility based on nothing because it contradicts your opinion.

>Implying SS hasn't already been ruined for decades

This.

And it was ruined BEFORE Goten and Trunks

- Vegeta's initial SS1 transformation was filler (space scene)
- Future Trunks' transformation was filler (he's the same as Present Kid Trunks)
- Gohan thinking about Freeza killing everyone to turn SS was filler

Post "SS Bargain-Sale":
- Goku got SS2 AND SS3 just because (SS2 is believable but SS3 was off-screen? And he achieved them both only though training?)
- Vegeta also got SS2 without trauma
- Same with Gotenks getting SS3

It went from trauma experience to training (Goku, Vegeta) or just because (Goten and Trunks, Future Trunks)

People taking SS seriously is baffling. Same with anyone taking power-levels seriously post-Freeza.

>it always had integrity
No it didn't.
Integrity is when you end something when it needs to.
Toriyama dragged on Dragon Ball until he got tired of it and decided he had enough money.
And if Dragon Ball had a semblance of integrity, it would have ended decades ago.

If you actually think that keeping power scales in check would bring any integrity back to Dragon Ball, then you don't know what that word means.

>new bad arrives they need to find a way to train or power up/fuse to beat it
Yes, and that grew pretty stale by the 500th time because Toriyama wanted more money.

I dont mind u6 saiyans nor do I care what they get in the show.

Reminder that counterpart theory is real.

Vegeta was SURPRISED at Trunks going SS.

And when asked, Trunks said he doesn't remember when he got it.

So yeah, nice headcanon.

dudes, I'm so fucking tired of getting spanish DBS theories on my youtube homepage
>tfw you're impatiently waiting for raw episodes to be streamed live and then you get spanish ones first

Should Hit really be ahead of Freeza and Vegeta when his power level is at most SSB Goku and Vegeta if not less?
It is his techniques that allow him to instantly crush any foes that do not happen to overpower him too much.

Shakin my head
and you call yourself real fan
These hoes just get SS for free they didn't even train like goten and trunks in the time chamber bro

They litterally did.
They would rather pull a sub shit tier new retarded OC form out of their fucking ass then give Trunks either USSJ2 or fucking SSJ3.
They would litterally break all fucking canon to make SSJ2 more powerful then SSJ3 to save a few shekles!
They shit on it multiple times throughout the fucking show and they even got the shills online to shit on it.

Why do you fucking think toyo is hyping it so much in the manga as well.

Fuck DBS.
This is goddamned awful.

Broly is based on Trunks

>same with anyone taking power-levels seriously post-Freeza
Agreed, that Namekian fusion was pure BS.

Jiren considered him and Goku to be the only threats to his universe.
Also his performance against Jiren speaks for itself, with all his abilities you could argue that he performed just as good if not even better than SSBKKx20 Goku.

Goten and Trunks got SS when they were kids (or younger...they LITERALLY don't remember)

They trained in the time chamber with Piccolo for fusion.

It's not a fucking theory when they go out of their way to do a piss poor job of mimicing the flanderized versions of said characters in a failed attempt to give the fucking losers likeable personalities.

Namek Saga Goku's was arguably worse.

You do realize that what you get on "your" youtube homepage is based off of your recent viewing history Pablo?

It was ruined the instant Goku turned it off. Instead of being an actual transformation into an warrior of legend it became little more than kaioken lite.
Barring that, future Trunks all of a sudden barging in and transforming into the supposedly legendary warrior that would only happen once every gthousand years ruined it even further.
Artificial ningens made by some RR nutjob being stronger than said warrior was just the final straw.

still they are mixed saiyans
those U6 bitches are pure blood they just ruin the legacy bro think what vegeta wen thru

>FARTS

what did they mean with this?

Cry more, tyrone.

>just because
>Future Trunks
It was never shown how he became a SS (in canon) but considering the apocalyptic world he lives in I wouldn't say he transformed "just because". He had more than enough factors to allow him to transform.

Yup.
Trunks first master was Gohan(who had a martial arts base of Demon School) and he perfected his fighting skills with Goten.
Goten was probably the one who taught him how to go SSJ as a matter of fact.

Piccolo is probably the master of every single character introduced in DBZ barring like...Marron and Uub.
But I'm pretty damned sure Uub will learn basic magic from Piccolo at some point.

How is he hyping it up?
The only thing he did was make it pop up in the Toppo fight.

lmao same here, got this shit on the next day after being constantly pressing F5 for the raw to come last Saturday
youtube.com/watch?v=ih3EjVsO81w
youtube.com/watch?v=LO62z2KWWa4
youtube.com/watch?v=OhbvCzbXTT4

I think hes being ironic.

Zenkais were even worse.

Imagine if people would hate Radditz because he's stronger than Goku after all he went through in Dragonball.
This is how stupid you sound.

Super Saiyan 3 is a piece of shit form, it deserves to be shat on.
It's ugly as fuck and it never did absolutely anything of value, like Super Saiyan God.

>Uub

Kek, not even relevant anymore.

Pure blood without tails.
They are clearly not the same as U7 saiyans. Cabba is a fucking child and he could match Vegeta in base form.

Dude, Frieza being that fucking powerful out of nowhere just because ruined it.
Fucking Goku being able to turn into a giant fucking ape if he stares at the moon and busting out of that dungeon ruined it.
You're just a bitch.

>someone actually made this

this is just like how u6 cucks sound when someone attacks their "girls". kek.

You wish.
The producers's plans to make the Nu-saiyajins a part of the universe and U6 a thing has exploded in their faces.

Uub and EoZ is still canon.

Trunks SS3 wouldn't have been anywhere near enough as powerful as the asspull SS Ikari they gave him so he could do anything to Black.

Raditz had a reason
U6 hoes get new forms just cause
fuck them
They shouldn't be stronget than buu saga goku
it's retarded

Nice headcanon. U6 already confirmed getting revived and coming back.

He was the same age as Vegeta till they realized that people hated the scrawny twink forms.
So they retconned him into being a young teen early 20's or something.

how sad will you be and the universes remain deleted?

Gohan is a mixed Saiyan and wasn't born with SS.

Goten and Trunks were born tail-less, just like Cabba, Caulifla, and Kale were.

Toriyama making the U6 Saiyans tail-less was just an excuse to give them SS easily.

I swear to god that google also knows about the things you say elsewhere, because I get recommendations based on shit I discuss on Sup Forums. It's been like this for a while. There's no way I'm randomly getting the recommended videos that I do.

>The producers's plans to make the Nu-saiyajins a part of the universe and U6 a thing has exploded in their faces.
Why, because of a nigger in Youtube?

he doesn't like tails, thats the only reason.

Power levels in general are retarded, you fucking mongoloid.

What stance is Goku adopting there? No jokes, please. Is that even a martial arts stance?

>Uub and EoZ is still canon.
And when it happens Uub will be treated like in GT and inmediatly sidelined to the background along with Goten and Trunks because the amount of people who like him are the same as the nusaiyans: none.

SSJ3 has more feats and hype then SSJ2(outside of when Gohan got it) and SSJG and SSJB as a matter of fact.
and you're just trolling me.
Eat a dick