/bpg/- Border Patrol General

Which one of you glorious bastards did this? Can we do a daily /pbg/ thread where we do our part to catch illegals?

Attached: borderpatrol.png (532x573, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blueservo.com/,
blueservo.com
archive.today/mZtct
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BlueServo
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/5040372.stm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gimme a link, I want something to do in my spare time!

South Texas user here.
Point me in the right direction.
Then again, I could literally call ICE on 8/10 people I run into that are most likely illegals.
And yes, this needs to be everyday, more important that /ptg/ or /sg/.

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 6K)

blueservo.com/, apparently.

>blueservo.com
Go on this website, and just monitor the cameras. Comment about stuff you see to bump the OP and to get second opinion, and then report to ICE!

Attached: blueservo.com_.png (934x427, 289K)

Call ICE on the contractors you see picking people up at Home Depot etc. Most contractors have their company name and phone number on the side of their trucks, and knowingly employing illegals is a crime.

404 paid jew-beaner goblin mutt mods

Attached: 1486750300023 (1).png (1544x1080, 1.48M)

bump, but your OP pic is utter shit and hope you get AIDS because of it.

Interesting. Which cameras have the most activity?

neat. We can serve the greater reich by being Sup ForumsICE.

I FOUND ONE
>For the first time, California appoints an undocumented immigrant to a state post
archive.today/mZtct

Attached: 6B0743C6-60FE-422C-92B6-502636457844.jpg (738x671, 140K)

uh?
i think i found some illegals

Attached: Capture.png (416x379, 203K)

ACTIVITY ON CAMERA 8

BEANERS ENTERING THE RIVER

Attached: 92038938.jpg (213x221, 10K)

I remember this same thing from a long time ago. Didn't we find out the cameras were just looped recordings?

I just made an account (very easy, just needed alt email and fake zip code), and I already see motherfuckers smuggling shit. Wtf.

Attached: camera4.png (416x331, 104K)

We really should charge for this

Attached: nice.gif (285x205, 1.97M)

FUCK EM UP WITH THAT 'report suspicious activities' BUTTON M8!

Attached: wall.png (360x258, 108K)

>blueservo.com
Bump lots of action on camera 8

Something going on with camera 2 as well. Not sure what I'm seeing tho

>KEK, tfw us @pol/ single handedly takes out the cartel

Attached: pero caca.jpg (500x375, 58K)

Why are all the clips playing in a loop? Is this a honeypot to get data from pol

added to my twitter block list, thanks for letting me know these always wrongs exist.

Attached: alwayswrong.jpg (865x399, 77K)

This is a fake website the webcams jusy run in a loop. Reload the page for proof. I ran into this site a few months back and got really excited too.

oh wait, account suspended, good, twitter needs to get rid of the always wrong trash, just like they banned that lying pedophile Milo Yiannotworthafuck

FUCK

>mfw the inter/pol/ intelligence agency voluntarily sets up a comprehensive border surveillance network with their own funds for the lulz
>mfw I'm phoneposting so I have no face

Keep it going lads, proving once again big government is not necessary for civilized (white) people in the information age.

It looks like all of the videos are archives. We might be getting played here.

Fucking fuck I cant believe I fell for that shit.

sure am glad I didn’t create a free account

Nobody cares you worthless faggot. You retards can’t even name a nigger area you’d want to live in yet claim niggers are victims

The company is legit, but the videos are indeed all looped which makes me doubt the legitimacy of the site. This is what burner emails are for, fellas.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BlueServo

Every now and then Sup Forums puts a smile on my face

yeah, I don't know about this all of a sudden. It seems to be an actual initiative, but the website looks broken. Maybe it's just having a problem at the moment
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/5040372.stm

>Sup Forums News Network

Stop.

If you really want to do your part buy a rifle get trained and go to Arizona there are non gov people could use the help patrolling the border
Nice warm weather and lots of SAGE

You dumbasses are all accusing the website of being fake but I think there something else going on. I can tell you that if I was in charge of running something like this, I wouldn't want retards who just click 'report suspicious activity' 24/7 all day when there is nothing going on, causing me to waste time and manpower. Instead, I'd show all new users pre-recorded videos and have the site automatically gauge their accuracy for the first few just to make sure I'm not getting bullshitter retards fucking up my operation. Imagine it like a captcha. After you prove that you know what the fuck you are doing and you aren't a shill, the site will probably start showing you real live footage.

Attached: 7dbffb772e1729f5049b8a1e7d83b7db.jpg (2048x1024, 101K)

>It has also come under scrutiny on issues of civil liberties and the stoking of nativist sentiment
>the stoking of nativist sentiment

What did they mean by this

You didn't think you cod stop me that easy, now didja? I bet you think you're hot shit. Expect an emissary of mine shortly.

Attached: john-podesta-2016-election-hillary-clinton.jpg (3000x2000, 2.38M)

Anybody knows the average nationality of people crossing the border to the USA?

Im living in mexico and all my mexican friends are always ranting that the ones crossing the border are mostly form honduras or another shitty places.

Roger that.
Should I call them on all the contractors I see since literally every single one of them is nothing but spics driving company vehicles, while I get shadow blocked from ever getting hired since Im white and they know Im worth more pay than a greasy lazy beaner?

all those shitty places = Mexico to us Yankee folk. Makes it easier than actual geography.

Bump to this glorious thread

Attached: Screenshot_20180219-215813.png (1080x1920, 580K)

Fuck, i really need that info.

Perfect gif lol

Can someone gimme fake details... wanna try this out..

Can confirm, I live in Houston and there are lots of Honduran illegals.

ok yeah that makes sense, kek.

>shoot illegal invader
>get arrested for defending your homeland from violent invaders
Hehe, no thanks CIAnigger.

holy shit i am laughing

Attached: 1415556479995.jpg (276x280, 21K)

we're going to need more ICE

Attached: 1505085696624.png (641x530, 291K)

My bad overestimated registration requirements

It's a pretty good twitter account. Whoever runs it is kind of a suck-up, but at least they drop good redpills every once a while.

sounds good, keep me posted

SHUT THEM DOWN

Attached: border.jpg (474x344, 11K)

uh huh. why show fake footage? read

Can anyone confirm this...feels fake asf... I spotted 6 individuals, 2 carrying something like a stretcher... with 4 following close behnd in camera one them heading towards the camera on the road..or dirtrack...

I dunno, the whole thing seems like a datamining effort. /Really/ suspicious. I used a slipry.net email to sign up and the confirmation email has some really bad engrish. The site does too, and the cameras are all linked as "Archived Videos" on the main page. I like the idea, but I wouldn't give my real information.

I think its fake saw the same video , ...its not live..probably phising scam... beware ...!!!

n my experience in southern California most are Mexican because a lot spout Mexican pride and wave Mexican flags. although Ill grant you i see plenty of Colombians and Salvadorians and the like also. I'm aware that there is a great deal of cultural and accent distinction but i am unable to distinguish between them. so like most Americans i assume any brown person speaking Spanish is Mexican

You don't shoot at anyone unless they're armed and threatening you, retard. Most of the time you'll just run into starving/dehydrated illegals, in which case you just apprehend them and turn them over to BP.

All of the cameras are showing footage of folks doing shady stuff. 's post doesn't make sense. Reporting a stream doesn't change the camera location or anything, and all of the cameras are showing activity. Some of them are in broad daylight too, makes me doubt the legitimacy hard. Esp. if suspicious stuff is the first thing you see when you flip on the camera.

Attached: Get icced.png (637x369, 463K)

Thats cuck though, theyre the ones invading why should they even be shown a speck of mercy or quarter?
Those fed cucks will just release them onto whatever main city is closest to their station. Half those stupid CBP faggots are illegal spics themselves.

are you allowed to shoot them?

Co-fuckin-caine niggers

uncommon

Pls Muricans, In behalf of all the Latin America, deport every mexican of your lands...

E V E R Y O N E

Nope because apparently subhuman spic invaders are magically protected by American citizens rights once they cross the border.

Attached: spics_image02.jpg (500x560, 147K)

Hey, we're not like that. Just mexicans.

Every south american country dislikes them

we have bad reputation because them.

I know, and its sad because some SA countries are cool and Id like to travel and see some of it but everything is literally Mexico now.
I wish Trump would appoint a task force (read death squad) to cleanse the land of the foul Mexican menace. The other Mexico-hating latin countries could join and even spearhead it.

Holy shit, you don't need a wall, just weaponized autism. My sides are in orbit.

Chile seems pretty chill. At least from what I saw on Top Gear.

holy shit, dudes running across the border on camera 2 right now!

Trump needs to make me deportator in Chief. A latino who doesn't want mexicunts in USA, that would be the worst nightmare for libshits.

No, but seriously, America needs to be cleared from mexicans.

TOP KEK

this is hilarious, I cant believe the amount of salt this is going to generate from the left

Trump needs to make me deportator in Chief. A latino who doesn't want mexicunts in USA, that would be the worst nightmare for libshits.

No, but seriously, America needs to be cleared from mexicans.

fuck, this reply was for (you)

Make sure to report your sightings ASAP

BEANERS BTFO

bumpin

SWITCH TO CAMERA 6 NAO!!!!!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-01-30 at 9.58.43 PM.png (1184x734, 793K)

>Holy shit, you don't need a wall, just weaponized autism.
Ironically, this is the unironic truth. But Trump's insistence on memeshitting about the wall will probably undo the progress on implementing such surveillance upgrades that had been building up for decades, for what was ultimately a stupid idea anyway.

Any know the new Twitter handle? PolNewsRevenge got suspended and it's my favorite way to get delicious/pol/ content at work

Attached: 104427944-GettyImages-647504650.1910x1000.jpg (1910x1000, 183K)

>original content March 2017
You guys are total fags

Attached: PBF105-The_Schlorbians_Strike_Again.jpg (900x300, 114K)

Not quite on the level of getting airstrikes called in on Mossad's pet jihadi, but still neat.

>Sup ForumsICE.
Not bad by half