Juuni taisen

How the hell does anybody watch this show after one of the only likable characters gets killed off

one of the only reasons I was watching was because I wanted to see where monkey bitch would rank but the shows only on episode six and it killed off the one character anyone gives a fuck about

will you guys continue to watch this shit show or will you drop it altogether

Dropped

Oh look, the order they get killed, again.

same honestly I dont understand how people made it past episode 1

It helps if you're rooting for the bunny.

>I wanted to see where monkey bitch would rank
Are you retarded? How long could it possibly take you to work out the order?
I'm also dubious about Monkey being likeable, but I dropped it before she did much.

I was under the impression that since rabbit killed off snake before the show even took off thag they wouldnt just be going down the line of zodiac signs ...

At first sure. But after Piggy, Doggo, and Birb it looked pretty clear he was "merely pretending" especially given that we've established they have wacky supernatural powers.

>How the hell does anybody watch this show after one of the only likable characters gets killed off
>Monkey
Sheep dying was my gripe.

>will you guys continue to watch this shit show or will you drop it altogether
Might as well. Not much else this season to watch anyways.

basically this

theres plenty of good shows this season
what are you talking about user

Guess I wasn't the only one who had the brains to do that. Could tell right from episode 1 that this series was going to be a shitshow

>Getting that attached to any of the characters after Boar ate shit at the end of episode 1
>Not watching just to see the backstories and just how they die

Holy fuck this board is seriously retarded. It's fucking impossible to discuss anything here because anything more than a cheerful slice of life show makes everyone's autism flare up.

name one (1)

If only the backstories were interesting and the deaths not lame as fuck

Two shows that started up for fall that are good are Ancient Magus' Bride and Houseki no Kuni. And the latter more-so because I enjoyed the manga and have been reading it for years as the CGI isn't that good.

This season has Black Clover, Ousama Game, This show, UQ holder, and some SOL stuff I don't care for going for it. Kino is a disappointment but that's more because I enjoyed the previous anime and the current one isn't as good to me.

I guess apocalypse girls is good if it's like the manga but mostly I'm just sticking with the leftovers from last season.

Boar dying was so telegraphed if anyone thought she would make it through the episode they are retarded. I'm more disappointed that we're down half the roster and still have have the series to go. Would be better if these people got longer fights or at least the deaths were spread out more but this is feeling like the series should have been 6-8 episodes instead of a full 12 as people who have read the LN say that there is a fair amount of anime-only content to pad things out.

Maybe it will end early, they'll do the reset thing and THEN the real shit goes down.

Or pad the last episodes out with boring philosophical shit.

Rabbit seems kinda OP.

Honestly don't care who wins since none of the characters are entertaining enough and fleshed out for me to care short of 5 minute cutbacks but rabbit now killing close to half the roster makes this kinda tedious now.

The action is nice but it's redundant if Rabbit still has a 100% win rate.

>Boar dying was so telegraphed if anyone thought she would make it through the episode they are retarded

Then why are you implying that you expected Monkey to live longer? You already see the pattern that the cocky ones thinking they can end fights in one decision are the ones to die in the very first episode, so why even be upset?

umaru-chan 2:electric boogaloo
this season has plenty of good shows Inuyashiki is amazing , Just Because is a very relaxing watch,Imouto sae Ireba Ii. is super fun to watch
and shooujo shuumatsu is another fun watch

I think this is honestly one of the best seasons weve had in awhile

I thought monkey was super interesting

having a pacifist as a warrior in a battle royal is really interesting to watch

>Rabbit seems kinda OP.
Rabbit is the definiton of a snowballing character. Every person he kills adds their body to his side as a completely loyal "friend". They also retain their abilities so at one point he had a zombie with infinite ammo, he has a headless flamethrower wielding zombie with tremor senses, and now he has an alchemic martial artist with no more scruples about pacifism and whatever remaining birds in his arsenal.

If people knew what he was on from the beginning killing him would be the first priority.

>Then why are you implying that you expected Monkey to live longer?
I don't? I think you have me confused with someone else. Every death follows the same pattern of "give them exposition, show off their skill, then kill them off" Monkey was just time delayed and Sheep carried over to the next episode after his backstory.

I just said that if this story is going to go on for 12 episodes but has killed off over half the participants there is going to either be padding hell or someone suggested a reset using shenanigans.

>this season has plenty of good shows
Ok
>Inuyashiki is amazing
So it's an Ironic "good" you're going for? Gotcha.

>inuyashiki
>ironically good

user do you really have youre head shoved so far up the tail end of an elephant to not know a good show when you see one

inuyashiki is really fucking interesting and fun the first episode hooked me in which is much better than alot of other shows the past season could do

>I thought monkey was super interesting
She was, but then she gets offed by the same undeveloped Psycho that has killed more of the others in non-interesting way. I just isn't that's entertaining.

>you expected Monkey to live longer?
Not him but you'd expected Monkey to live at least after revealing her super smart plan she teased for 5 fucking episodes. Her death looked like the writer wrote himself in a corner where she was too smart for him to follow and had to kill her off with another epic twist.

good point I agree the author shouldnt have killed off monkey she was the sole reason alot of people we're watching the show

>Getting that attached to any of the characters
How would you do that anyway? They're all shit. At best some of them like Piggy and Bunny are kind of fun in a ridiculous camp way.

>inuyashiki is really fucking interesting and fun the first episode hooked me in
So did Gantz and we all know how that song and dance goes. Same writer, same problem. Start is interesting but the followthrough is trash. I'd been reading the manga before so I didn't even bother wasting my time watching the anime.

Enjoy your "quality" show.

>I read the manga before the anime came out
>the manga is better than the anime no matter what
>akjfgajfa

wow you really are autistic user

>>the manga is better than the anime no matter what
Wow imagine being so dumb that you put words in people's mouths. The manga was trash, the by extension is trash. Enjoy your shit show, your opinion was already discarded.

>>>akjfgajfa
Christ this is the kind of person who thinks this season is good.

Not when she's actually in a fight to the death. The moment Rabbit attacked her was the moment I was waiting for her to either kill or be killed. And she didn't want to kill, so fuck her.

>your opinion was already discarded.

christ this is the kind of person who doesnt like this season