I'm not the only one who has gotten annoyed by this trope, right?

I'm not the only one who has gotten annoyed by this trope, right?

The smaller and less manly an anime character is, the stronger and better at fighting they are.

Shut up tubby.

Blame One Piece.

More like Dragon Ball.

Why would anyone care?

It's not about me, I'd probably lose to a little girl in a fight but a big muscular guy wouldn't.

Dragon Ball is the king of power level beefcakes, the fuck are you on about?

Sit down you little faggot.

We're now living in a post-modern society where every trope cease to continue being true, and now get challenged and subverted in society's quest for newer entertainment.

Are there any examples? Ive never seen this.

Well its a common trope, you know don't judge a book by its cover. Why do you hate it?

It gives the small cucks I work with resist a little , making me have the need to get beaten a few times before I finally insert it.

It just feels too predictable.
It could have been nice in some story if it was original but when it's the rule it just feels stupid.
It's supposed to be surprising, that's when it can be a good plot but it's been done so much it loses all the value it could have had.

Calm down Kevin spacey

It's good when the loli is the strongest one.

Well anime is a extremely over saturated market, no new ideas have came up and people like using this cliche for easy writing. Some shows do it right but most of them do just fuck it up.

"Judge a book by its cover, then reverse it" is still judging a book by its cover.
Since this meme is the rule, it's never a case of "don't judge a book by its cover".

In 3d media something similar exists in male vs female fights, in a fight between a man and a woman the man generally doesn't stand a chance, I'm not sure if small man vs large man in 3d is like in anime though

Well its cause their writing is bad, duh.
If you expect it, it became a cliche.
You just don't like the cliche, because you've been overly exposed to it.

Whatchu mean, give me some example.

Yep, huge dudes being strong is pretty surprising on the other hand

It might not be surprising, but check me out because I'm about to blow your mind right now.
It might not be surprising, but it makes sense.

Because watching huge men fighting against each other is gay as fuck, user. Most shows are not marketed for faggots.

Watching anime doesn't make sense

There's reason why only a foetus could power up Goku to God form.
And look at Zeno, he's just a small child.

marvel agents of shield