Was she really a shotacon the entire time ?

>She spent alot more of her scene time around Goten & Trunks than with Gohan.

Why many /ss/fags are so deluded to make their fantasies real? You faggots are giving /u/fags a run for their money. The movie where she spent time with Goten and Trunks is non-canon, in the series proper the time she was flying around with Goten was to catch up with Gohan.

Yes, user. Videl got spitroasted by Goten and Trunks when they were kids multiple times without Gohan ever knowing about it. Is that the answer you wanted?

She wanted to show Gohan that she'd be good with children.

I dunno but I wanna shota load inside those hips

Yes. Thanks, user. Now tell me that Pan is actually Goten's daughter.

in three more weeks

Ntrfags
/ss/fags
Self inserters/haremfags
/u/fags
Are all equal shit

Its going to take much longer than that.

Gohan got too nervous and went complete limp during their honeymoon, also cried a lot. That made Videl completely mad so she looked for another Son family dick and Goten was there to help her. She got pregnant on their first try.

I'm not normally into NTR, but fuck Gohan, he's a gigantic pussy. Also, Videl's body is made for fucking in every way possible.

Thanks a lot, user.

Anytime, user.

>that time she just gave him a face full of pussy in the middle of a street
Best girl

Good. Good.

What are you idiots doing? Post more Videl.

Videl >>>>

Sure, that works too

I hope it happens after Gohan personally eliminates their last namekian.

Wish I could smother myself in that and dick it.

Was I the only one that got horny as a kid during videl vs spopovich?

Back of the line

Yes, you were the only person in the entire world to get horny during that fight

This shitty tournament is lasting till March 2018, if the Caulifla and Kale shilling keeps going then except U6 to last for a lot more than 3 weeks.

If you're the same guy who comments on it every time videl is mentioned then yeah, probably

Didn't get horny but I loved to watch Spopovich wrecking her ass while worthless Gohan did nothing.

Videl was horny too, more than she will ever be taking Gohan's dick, unless he's alpha enough to give her the same treatment.

>till march 2018
Please tell me that's not true. I mean it's had moments I liked like the roshi moments, but I feel like that'd be too fucking long.

>Gohan
>alpha
Nah.

Unfortunately it's true. Confirmed by two Toei employees recently.

The only explanation is a crazy turn of events somewhere near the end of the ToP that will set up the next villain.

>nah
Yep.

I wish the fanbase could appreciate the comfy family moments more

Ruined for other girls.

and that's how pan was made

I had trauma when I was fapping to her as kid and then she cut her pretty hair

It still cute thou.

>17 year old vs 30 year old

Being an alpha or a beta doesn't depend on age.

I wouldn't call a 30 year old virgin alpha

You're the expert

>Pigtail Videl will never be a thing again

no

Bump