"If we kick out all the immigrants, who work the fast food jobs?"

"If we kick out all the immigrants, who work the fast food jobs?"

Attached: elq8zm2rtjm01.png (863x543, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IYITxGniww4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Grilled Cheese
>Peanut Butter

Attached: QaYqtd7.png (645x729, 90K)

Why are we importing third world immigrants where employment in low skill jobs is becoming increasingly common? Once we can make robot crop harvests viable, well have no reason to import them.

Oh no, teenagers might be able to get jobs easier and become uppity with all their pocket money.

>If we kick out all the immigrants, who work the fast food jobs?
Visit your local Chick-fil-a and find out. (protip, closed on Sundays.)

Attached: chick_fil_ajpg.jpg (780x438, 71K)

First off, who fucking puts peanut butter on a grilled cheese? Second, if your daughter is deathly allergic to peanuts and you were worried enough to mention it twice, why did you check her sandwich before giving it to her? And finally, this is why $15 an hour is a bad idea, low level workers are shit anymore and aren't worth that. Everybody in this story fucked this up.

>why did
didn't, rather.

>15 dollar min wage

The local liquor store only pays 13 dollars an hour and you have to be 21 to work there. Min wage jobs are very much meant for teenagers.

fast food robots, our nurses will be japanese robots, our kike bureaucrats will be server racks with a file sorting program, and our skilled labor will be done by white men while women have babies at home and all those niggers pajeets and redskins loose their gibs

i love daily mail screencaps.

Attached: 4735658858.jpg (800x535, 66K)

you could take over England with a jar of peanut butter

Attached: streaky-bacon.jpg (1000x1000, 141K)

If my child were deathly allergic to peanuts I would never trust a chain restaurant.

>language issue

What backwards state so you live in where a kid can't work at a liquor store? You can wholesale liquor at 14 in most states.

Robots. Haven't leftist faggots been saying low skill jobs will be automated?

Allergic people weren't meant to be anyway - let them die off.

Attached: Not Comped.png (125x125, 3K)

you.

It's the libs doing this. One restaurant owner at a place I worked made us all come in for a pre-shift meeting just to scold us about how much harder her illegals were working, because they were in a foreign country and had to learn English as a second language. Nevermind those of us who have learned a second language and lived and worked overseas, but is it really that difficult to leave your shit homeland and make twenty times the average pay there? I left the restaurant business for good after dealing with this bleeding heart bitch

Robots.

>peanut butter on grilled cheese

Attached: 1519585133410.jpg (604x604, 53K)

Not even joking a little bit. I care more about my child then your kid. If your kid dies that is not my problem is the slightest bit. I raise my daughters to care for themselves more than others. I do not believe in welfare or other such social programs and I raise my kids to believe the same. They are raised to believe that they are first in my life and they should be first in there own lives. They are also taught that the needs of others take back seat to their own needs. They have learned that others should treated fairly as long as their needs are put on the back burner. So, is my kid more important than your kid? Yes, to me anyways. Do I care if your kid is at risk of death because of a peanut? Not really. Home school your kid and leave the normal kids alone. If you fear for your kid that much you should keep them in your basement for the remainder of there lives. God, I hate helicopter parents.

Anybody have the webm's of Mexicans putting all sorts of weird shit on their snacks? Like a tray full of chips, gummy worms, and then drenched in energy drinks.

Yeah, this has been my experience in the culinary industry as well. These restaurant owners like to point out that the illegals and other immigrants will work for just over minimum and they will be happy doing it. Like yeah, no shit they're happy, they get to live better here and at the same time send enough money back home to allow their extended family to live better as well. I knew a guy who worked three full time jobs so that he could send most of his money back to Guatemala and be able to retire fairly comfortably by 35. All the while he is helping to lower wages for native born workers and making us look lazy for not wanting to work extra jobs after already having to put in crazy hours in the main job. I didn't even want to be rich, just comfortably middle class. Now I do HVAC and made more starting out as entry level than I did after 15 years in culinary, and I've been getting steady raises.

>Live in Surrey, BC
>Every subway employee in a 50km radius is a Pajeet
>on my way to work, hungry as fuck
>stop at Subway
>dictating my sandwich
>Ask for "House sauce"
>Dumb cunt grabs the hot sauce
>"No, Houssssse sauce"
>she continues to lift up the bottle of Hot sauce towards my sandwich
>"HOUSE SAUCE! HOUSSSSSE"
>stupid cunt starts squirting the hot sauce onto my sandwich
>Lose my shit "STOP! HOUSE SAUCE. HOUSSSSE. Jesus fucking Christ, this is the 2nd time this has happened" (it was, but it was a totally different Pajeet last time)
>She starts scraping it off instead of restarting
>Walk out
>haven't been to any Subway since

Too dumb to make their own grilled
cheese sandwiches. Family should
voluntarily "check out" if you get my drift.

Too much of a fuck parent to make your kid a samwitch
>Kid dies

Ahaha shame dick breath

Attached: VegetableSoup.gif (261x319, 1.97M)

i would be fine to work a fast food job just so an illegal cant

Attached: 2018-03-12-monopoly.jpg (1000x2315, 928K)

“Que?”

"Don't put any peanut butter on her sandwich!!!!"
"Ma'am, grilled cheese sandwich's do not come with peanut butte...
"NO FUCKING PEANUT BUTTER MY CHILD IS DEATHLY ALLERGIC REEEEE"
Ok, bitch. You're getting peanut butter..

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=IYITxGniww4

Fuck fast food.

I fucking hate all these hypochondriacs. If you have to spazz out about what allergies you have, maybe you should be making all your fucking food yourself.
It was probably a mexican. When he kept saying peanuts the guy probably put peanut butter, thinking that this guy is fucking weird, but whatever.

You learn to cook and eat at home, soyboy.

>First off, who fucking puts peanut butter on a grilled cheese?
Little kids love peanut butter. My (wife's) son puts peanut butter on basically everything.

Who the fuck puts peanut butter on a grilled cheese sandwich? Is that even on the menu?

No one.

2 birds 1 stone.

Attached: shadman.jpg (570x538, 25K)

I'm the first comment to comment about the fucking fact that someone ordered a sandwich from the internet instead of just making a fucking sandwhich

The Personal Computer and the World Wide Web were a mistake

checked and this.
Back in the day kids could pump gas, bag groceries, and run newspaper routes.
Now these jobs are gone or run by one adult mexican.

Jobs teach kids responsibilities and how to not be pussies. We need more child labor.

Take me back, Sup Forums.

Attached: large.jpg (500x339, 83K)

Do you lick the taco shells

Why the fuck is this thing being kept alive

We can't go back. All we can do is be strong enough to do what must be done to secure a better future for our people.

Attached: 8FCCE96EFF154871B5231063F61CD05A.jpg (318x463, 86K)

Comped!

>ordering a grilled cheese sandwich online

Attached: 1520899749882.jpg (644x476, 86K)

that filename
just why

Attached: 1520573201821.jpg (414x414, 23K)

they died a while back, all that's left is memes.

good, after paying millions in punitive damages I bet this franchize will never have another "language" issue with any orders.

Attached: 1520542168264.gif (392x400, 1.34M)

Robots of course.

Attached: BN-QV989_MCFUTU_M_20161117161542.jpg (1280x853, 118K)

Nope, to make the money back they'll fire the remaining english speakers and hire an entirely mexican staff. Then they'll change the computers and signs to display spanish so they don't mess up again

teenagers

>peanut butter grilled cheese
wtf is going on here?

Attached: 1519257811436.gif (200x200, 1.89M)

Teenagers

You have to be 21 to sell liquor, and 18 to sell cigs, what are you talking about? What states allow liquor to be sold by teens, or are you a boomer?

>

Americans.
Price would go up.
Worders get paid more.
Less people would eat fast food.
America sheds 10 lbs.

Simple
Why make me explain things?

Correction, only 1 state allows a minors to serve alcohol and it's Maine (at 17). Most states are 18-21 minimums.

>shadman

Attached: goodbyedab.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

report them to ICE

palindromes and doubles confirm

You gotta treat fast food workers like retarded children. You can not mention peanut butter even if you're saying ABSOLUTELY NO PEANUT BUTTER. Because they'll just hear the world peanut butter and put it in a grilled cheese. You can't talk to them like real people, act like you're talking to alexa and be as to the point and precise as possible.

Do you know what a palindrome is, moron

>THIS

I fucking love chic-fil-a!

Seeing 1 or 2 adults running a dozen grateful and eager teenagers is like stepping back in time.

thanks for the kek

>grateful and eager teenagers
I've never been in a chic-fil-a but I'm extremely skeptical about this statement

>daughter is severely allergic to something
>trust fast food/restaurant employees to feed her
hmmm...

Attached: 1521323687773.jpg (720x907, 267K)

its unironically true, except in hardcore inner city locations its super legit

> That'll be $15/hr

Lazy bait man lol

Why do we need immigrants we have robots and sex dolls to do that work now

Find one in a suburb and give it a try. You won't be disappointed.

Why are westerners so weak and feeble? I don't know anyone with any allergies.

pajeets are fucking hopeless. had one recently for a tech support case who barely spoke english, they were clearly googling the problem, it's a total myth that pajeets are good at tech

in the end solved it myself with google, the pajeet didn't do a damn thing except waste my time

>First off, who fucking puts peanut butter on a grilled cheese?

Some dumb fucking wetback that can barely speak english, so the only words he understood in the order were "grilled cheese" and "peanuts", so he thought they were ordering grilled cheese with peanut butter.

when the person I order from can't speak english, I go eat somewhere else.

pb and cheese is awesome, you should try it

jfc Dilbertman is savage

pb gives me horrible diarrhea, I think I'll pass on your offer...

Pajeets are a disgusting cancer.

>I'm a g, i don't get caught

comedy gold

Attached: 1512591194509.jpg (470x470, 31K)

That's not being a bitch, that's being reasonable.

Sometimes I'll go to a fast food joint and politely ask for no mayo and I'll check it every time and ask for another one if there is mayo. There have been a few instances where I've had to go up more than five times because they failed to give me a sandwich without mayo.

That being said, you really shouldn't ever trust a fast food joint to give you food made to order. If your kid has an allergy to something make the food yourself or this will happen.

Serve and sell are two different things to be fair.

There's a difference between being a helicopter parent and making sure your kid doesn't die becuase of a serious medical condition, lad.

You understand how absurd it is to say otherwise, right?

They mean the same thing to the state, apparently. If you work at a gas station vs waiter. You're still allowing another person to obtain alcohol, and it requires the appropriate age the state deems necessary to do.

The other user specifically said wholesale though, maybe there's a difference there? I have no idea myself desu, I kind of doubt it though.

Hmm, that is true. I don't know any minors as a cashier at my state's wal-marts and krogers, but I've never asked before. Could be possible.

>S
>H
>A
>D
>M
>A
>N

Attached: Shadman.webm (492x360, 1.16M)

Was getting caught part of his plan?

Attached: 1504508066357.png (600x382, 132K)

What I love about him is his amazing sense of humor. I feel like he's Canadian though, because he's such a massive cuck. Canadians will all be gassed on the day of the rake.

you've gotta go after the employers and their families

>Language issues
If you cannot fully speak and comprehend English then you should not have a job where you constantly talk to customers and have to take down specific orders for them. Nothing is more fucking frustrating than going to a store/restaurant and have my time wasted by someone who can't fucking speak english who just goes and grabs someone else to talk to me for them.
Actually I'm wrong. It's even more frustrating working and having customers who cannot speak english come in and I basically have to play fucking charades with them.
>Work at a ups store
>Run the store and ship out packages, create the shipping lables, ect
>For the shipping I need specific addresses
>Armenians constantly come in who can't speak english and they all eventually pull out their phone and call a relative to translate for them
I cannot fathom moving to a new country and simply refusing to learn the language

Does this peanut allergy affect only white people?

Has anyone considered that these fast food jobs don't necessarily need to be worked?

Restaurants are a sign of a decadent nation. They should be all but abolished.

In my experience fast food always screws up custom requests. The one time they didn't the delivery person was a cute middle eastern chick teasing me about my kebabs with no veggies. I tried explaining that in my country we only eat meat and bread but she just laughed even harder and called me no veggies boy. Then I looked at the truck and it had several more arab looking people pointing and laughing. Every few months since then I've found random vegetables in my mailbox, no doubt a reminder of the fateful night that turned me into a full blown kekistani in Sargon's crusader army. For KEK! Shadilay!

Indians, Mexicans and Chinese may cost less but it is crystal clear their product is always inferior.

>Doubting an American's knowledge of fast food

Attached: democrats slavery illegals.jpg (468x546, 131K)

Child severely allergic
>fuck it . Let strangers prepare it's food

One can dream

We had fast food before those immigrants came.