The news is still plugging these kids

Who do they think they''re trying to fool?

60 minutes is doing a 20 minute special with them. The butch lesbian mutt is putting on the usual water works.

this is disgusting.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1277x789, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=arILTu8VuYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's all part of the plan

Attached: 23e23ek32k.jpg (798x449, 295K)

Who? What shooting? What's the weather like tomorrow? My NCAA bracket is busted as fuck, damn niggers and their white coaches

why

>The news is still plugging these kids.
YOU ARE STILL PLUGGING THESE KIDS

yes because they get all sorts of exposure here.

It failed, you can say really terrible things about these assclowns in public and nobody will disagree.

they will also appear ALL WEEK LONG on CBS News This Morning with Gayle King, Norah O'Donnell, and John Dickerson. This should be good.

daily reminder that none of these kids were even in the same building as the shooting, and were never in any danger.

>serial bombers
christ at this rate someone is going to read mcveigh's wikipedia page and notice his first idea before he decided to bomb the federal building

m.youtube.com/watch?v=arILTu8VuYU
One of the poster children admitting to ostracizing the shooter

60 Minute Rapist

Attached: rose.jpg (740x444, 48K)

they should be executed for trying to outright lie and undermine this country.

They are trying to keep them alive. Interest is dying fast like always, NRA has gained like 500k+ members since the shooting.

daily reminder that the Hogg video of him in the school "interviewing" some other jewish classmate mentioned the shooting taking place late in the afternoon, when it happened in the morning.

DAVID HOGG: A PROFILE IN COURAGE
IN THEATERS MARCH 24

Attached: 1519675602694.png (900x675, 379K)

I spent $1000 on bump fire stocks hoping to turn a profit. I don't care what these faggots do as long as I can double my money

Attached: Bump_Fire_Systems__BFS_Bump_Fire_Stock_System_Full-Auto_Simulation_Rifle_Buttstock_for_Tactical_AR-1 (2000x1500, 683K)

You were supposed to stop watching TV when it got sucky.

Saw it at a restaurant. I dont have cable/satellite. Im not paying for that shit.

They are old news. They had their 15 minutes of fame cheerfully over their dead classmates. Go back to school, faggot.

Attached: poutingHogg.gif (248x221, 2.55M)

The Deep State is *really* trying to force this issue; why?
Is it because this is a last-ditch effort to destroy us before they get taken down? Or is it that they are finally confident of success in disarming the general population? Or do they merely see another place where they can push incrementally?

They want us to give up the guns so they can have complete control.

We'll end up like the UK. Go to jail for wrong think while out country burns

How long until they get exposed as the faggot drama kids who bullied el goblino and drove him to it.
Glee club twats should be gassed.

Clean that 22 brass outta your deck you fucking hick.

I support this idea

Attached: DYRu8J9WAAI6Yaj.jpg (670x655, 57K)