This is What a White Nationalist Looks Like

In America at least.

Attached: 636566170738734330-A004588.jpg (540x405, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5uOPU_HSnFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>controlled opposition movement is led by a bloated kike

Wow, so unexpected.

Why do all racists sound like incoherent retards in the real world? Even those black sidewalk Jews are fucking babbling morons.

This is what diversity looks like. See two can play this dumb game. Also that guy's a douche.

Attached: Bataclan.png (700x405, 495K)

TWP: Fondue Fajitas, Fries.

How can anyone look at that fat retard and think "yea this is a man worth following"? He can't even pass the eye test for intelligence. I know there's some TWP members here, explain yourselves.

can i poop in your butt?

at least his wife cheating helped bring another white kid in the world. I couldn't imagine what his biological son would look like, prob an arab/spic like him

Attached: 00trumpsuits2-master675.jpg (675x450, 62K)

>Arabic father
>Slave mother
>Anglo baby

hmmm...

lots of kids briefly have blonde hair, by the time he's 8 he'll be a swarthy mutt buying cigarettes and pepperoni cocks for Ricky

this guy probably doesn't even live in a fucking trailer.

FBI agent: "look as white trash as possible so when MSM picks up the manufactured story they'll make this look like a joke"

I have no dog in this fight. I'm not a white nationalist or anything but if you guys keep falling for these operations then you deserve everything you get.

This is what a tradwife looks like.

Attached: parrotswife1.png (491x867, 322K)

Attached: parrotswife2.png (879x863, 396K)

Dudes a literal commie posing as a natsoc. Try harder shill, nobody ever supported the obese and never will

You can literally tell shes fat from those pics, pull it together man.

Is that Chris-Chan?

tradwifes are not fat

Oh no no no, are we engaging in a little bit of the ol' No True Tradwife fallacy?

Attached: 1520672946919.jpg (960x720, 81K)

I don't know who this guy is but whatever he's drinking looks like a tropical delight.

If you really want to torture her, hide the potato chips.

>Diversity looks like a false flag
What did he mean by this?

>American with box: ‘I am growing stronger’

Based.

battery is dangerously low

Matt Heimbachs wife never cheated on him, its the other way around. Heimbach banged his father in laws (parrot) wife.

Heimbach banged his father?

1.0 shit turds are a drag to the movement, but, what can we do?

Attached: E7749F04-CBEF-487E-A181-83761890E4A7.jpg (385x385, 36K)

Heimbach will get hench in the can, and come back to lead us to total Aryan victory!!!

Attached: tumblr_nitzmjGLRf1u7ss9wo1_400.jpg (384x538, 46K)

Sounds better than most: youtube.com/watch?v=5uOPU_HSnFg

no, heimbach had sex with his mother who was also the godfather to his niece's first wife

>what can we do?
Obviously we don't need to do anything. Heimbach took care of it for us. TWP is becoming purely an outreach org for poor Whites, which was already their best redeeming trait.

1.0 is over.

He only wanted a safe place. Me to ,call me racist bigot nazi.

Even nigs hate nigs.

No it was his mother in law. Big difference.

>Goodnight mein fuhrer
My Sup Forums image folder is rougly 7 gigabytes in size bit I can't find an image that adequately expresses my disgust, so take this entirely unrelated image instead.

Attached: 1442156687829.gif (240x180, 35K)