When you see this bird, what does it remind you of?

When you see this bird, what does it remind you of?

despair

Tuna Salad Sandwich

Triangles.

That's a rabbit

Best girls suicide.

I got halfway into the first volume and I had to put it down. It's good, but this manga is way too fucking depressing. Should I keep reading?

Hell

If you're going through difficult times I suggest you drop it completely.

you're gonna want to die through pretty much 90% of the story, in fact it could be 100% given the context of the only "happy" part of the story.

Despair of the human condition, the reality of being a trash human being and being unable to cope with the recognition of the absurdity of your own identity versus what you want and want yourself to be.

if the first volume is too depressing for you, the later chapters will be suicide-inducing

Kusomanga

Big Shaq

I think of that nigger quincy angel freak from Bleach

My depression

This.

sadness and despair xd

my tattoo

twitter

suffering

That people = shit.

Absolutely nothing

How much I suck at drawing.

Akagi's 1-sou

Motha
Fuckin
Bread crumbs

Your twenties will be the great transitional period of your life. It is a time of crossroads. Of immense change of incredible uncertainty. Indeed my 20's were such a period for me. That was when I evolved from a no good troublemaker to the legendary sword you see before you today. Many men envy my hairstyle you see and they were inspired... and formed a fringe group, a sort of cult if you will - Dedicated to the adoration of my daring hairstyle. They met every week. Or was it everyday? As you may have noticed, humans are very young from the time they are born until some years later. I however was born old and wise and would often discuss abstract..."

the pain that is tomorrow

Being just fine.

/r9k/ fagposters

A ghost saluting the führer.

You have an appalingly low empathy score even for a tripfag. If someone who looks like Ryan Gosling or Harrison Ford ever approaches you on the street, run like the wind.

Pain

AWW YISS

That’s a Japanese bird, this is a worried Japanese bird

That fucking Youtube channel that Youtube keeps trying to get me to click on

weiner

What are you doing on YouTube

Columbiformes Columbinae

It reminds me of my unbearable hatred for this character. FUCK this stupid, insufferable, edgy cunt. If I could erase one character in all of anime/manga, it would be Punpun.

Latin for school shooter?

Nah Columbus was more in favor of enslaving people and cutting body parts off but I'm digressing.

Yeah cutting body parts is usually where I draw the line.

City Face. Incidentally, when I hear the name I think of an excessively min-maxed kobold.

Never read punpun. Probably never going to. I hear nothing but bad things.

Be friendly to the Pigeons and they'll be friendly back.

>Never read punpun. Probably never going to.

The greatest manga ever created

I'm already suicidal as it is. By the sound of things this would be enough to outweigh my tendency towards cowardice and procrastination. I haven't cleared my backlog yet, I can't afford to die.

That was unironically why I stopped reading 1/3 of the way. It simply got too intense.

despair

Some pretentious mangaka who thinks being depressed is deep.

Sup Forums

At least not creativity

overrated trash

>Sup Forums hates Asano now

Where did it all go wrong?

good up until the last arc

Solanin is better.

posting best boy

Oyasumi Punpun is LITERALLY one of a kind coming of age manga, the likes the medium had never seen before. This makes your purity-fantasy obsessed escapist otaku mad, and you can see it when in proper reactionary fashion call this maga overrated (which it isn't, considering it didn't sell nor it is universally praised) or pretentious (again, missing the point, as this is a coming of age story that doesn't try to be anything more)

*tips fedora*

Punpun is pretty alright. I imagine he would be cool to hang out with. His story could very well be light-hearted comedy, if not for a number of circumstances he was unable to deal with effectively.

I like this manga a lot, and I agree that it's one of a kind thanks to its imagery alone. Still I can totally see how the direction it took towards the end could turn off a good number of readers.

Depression.

And also a good manga.

the films of wes anderson

I think of shitty endings

I literally thought of that in a split second and was gonna type that in but you beat me to it faggot

>When you see this bird, what does it remind you of?

There's beauty in sadness.

Aiko dead eating her stained panties

that's how I wanna go

Suicide is always an option.

It's really good, it just also happens to be really depressing.
How is punpun pretentious?
nu-Sup Forums

Oh shit didn't mean to reply to

Doesn't Punpun end up a cuck in the end?

Man that scene
It was one of the few times I actually cried in the manga
The other times were when his mom died and when Punpun stabbed his eye out

No, it's just Sup Forums's typical hipster reaction when something gets popular to hate it for that, the fact that the amount of hate it gets isn't significantly larger seems to indicate that it's more likely just what I mentioned than something more fundamental like you think it is.