Personality Thread Continued

Go!

previous:

Attached: Untdditled-1.jpg (2400x3000, 329K)

Attached: image.jpg (1484x2152, 711K)

cute

I got INTP 5w4 2 years ago but I think I have become an INTJ

ENTP master race fo life
Debate me faggot
Extremely true

also
im
intp
psychopath
neet
asperger
etc etc

i will debate you, prepare to be deconstructed

debate what?
how about God?

oh look
as ice cream
wonderful

Attached: ice-cream.jpg (800x1141, 191K)

We're not good at asserting things just counter arguments. Please start
Sure. What do you think? I don't think it's rational to hold a belief either way because of the lack of evidence for or against God. It's equally likely either way and the thing about God is that he allegedly has a higher existence and is by definition impossible to logically comprehend.

Sup Forums nails me again.

Attached: fine.jpg (298x379, 24K)

INTP

Big noting ENTJ from previous thread reporting in.
Calling other Commander types to this thread. Tell me what makes you tick and if you're reaching your full potential.

>Sure. What do you think?

Im all the way.
Full absolute KNOWLEDGE of the God of Adam, Abraham, Jacob, and Christ.
Im even passed beliefs.
and I hold the entire Bible to be FACT
and evolution is 100 percent from the dragon/adversary

yes, we are the master minds
not master race

hahaha

I should probably add a caveat that he is "impossible to logically comprehend" by humans. Logic is by no means limited to humanity's understanding

>tfw INFJ and think Hitler unironically did nothing wrong

How did you come about that knowledge? Why should I believe you?
Genuinely curious, I'd be very interested to know

It's true, I am an emotionless anime girl.

Attached: 1564789978901564.png (490x590, 301K)

infj

fully implemented global communism is not a bad idea

Attached: denver airport.jpg (920x690, 126K)

>How did you come about that knowledge?

not of my own accord

>why should I believe you?

entirely up to you

>Genuinely curious, I'd be very interested to know

far beyond difficult
like any scene of sight conveyed to a person congenitally blind

its of the most non-standard sort of knowledge there can be

basically, as absurd as it seems
"intern-empirical"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ENTP MASTER RACE REPORTING IN.

its also coming and is unavoidable, the plan has already been set in motion

This is so shockingly accurate that I showed it to my mom and she refused to believe that I didn't make it myself.

I had to explain to her that people just like me make up like 3% of the population, and she was like, "I'm pretty sure one would be enough."

Attached: INTPbrain.jpg (736x736, 65K)

>those names

Attached: 1520616252094.png (600x580, 15K)

Not on my watch, dingofucker

E in tea pee.

Attached: 1521111384845.jpg (607x402, 74K)

These tests are dumb because they're based off of your internal view of yourself rather than how you actually act.

but wait! the world doesn't revolve around the (likely tired and unoriginal) nonsense rattling about in your tiny ape skull

they are based off of the functions you use to perceive the world, if you want to learn more then understand how the functions work

Been meditating for years now, been praying to various historical figures; one day they all started answering. People irl who I've spoken to about it seem to think that I've formed such a clear mental picture of these figures that my subconscious is answering the questions through a mental filter depending on whose "thoughtform" I channel during said meditation.

I just thought I was going crazy.

>dfw INFP baby
dont give a fuck about celebreties but i do feel a lot of feels

Attached: 1520995245694.png (724x669, 98K)

>Once went one week without showering
Damn, how accurate.

You're describing exactly what I think this knowledge would be like if it did exist. Tbh I by definition can't even imagine what it would be like. In the context of a God-type being we would most certainly be blind. I suppose I'm at the mercy of the knowledge being bestowed upon me. It just hasn't.
Damn looks like we kind of ended up agreeing. Next.

intp master race

Sup Forums is never wrong

Attached: IMG_1118.jpg (181x240, 11K)

this is the part where you offer some token self deprecation, but (sputter some crap no one gives a rat's ass about)

ENTJ master race reporting in.

We’re dicks, but get on our level and in our sphere, earn our respect, and we’re very loyal, powerful squadmates and allies.

Attached: 315F3210-6E4A-478A-8FBB-8379A11EECA8.png (777x1283, 317K)

same here

ENTP master race reporting in

Attached: 1509822363795.png (880x882, 226K)

err
*internAL-empirical

and this is how it came to be, my favorite Bible verse:
John 15:16
Christ says - "you did not choose me, but rather I choose you"

That verse is blinding light to me.

>tfw INTJ
>tfw have no emotions outside of crying when I watch anime
f-fuck you dude

Attached: CaUDFqLWcAMUsIW.jpg large.jpg (727x413, 39K)

you assume too much

I'm ISTP and I do actually wish for a nuclear war. This meme is almost too accurate to be funny, almost.

no
see:
2nd reply of the 3 there

>I should probably add a caveat that he is "impossible to logically comprehend" by humans.

nope
Every bit that He has chosen to reveal to humanity is wholly logically comprehensible.

>INTP
yes, I am a god

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c026 (v05) - p083 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2176x3056, 1.4M)

Could it be that your new found ideals are a product simply of your meditation? Why does a God need to be at work here?
At least as far as we can comprehend, the universe follows patterns of logic. Electrons are attracted to certain atoms on a micro level and we see that on a macro level

anime is a great blessing and a great curse, to be sure

I know that feel too. People think I'm a robot. I've been doing better at faking it during job interviews though.

Attached: 150956870.jpg (640x360, 36K)

Why should I believe that the Bible is true?
Why did it blind you?
Why were you chosen?

>Soulless demon hoping it will get sympathy
If you were on top, you'd have no qualms about laughing at others whilst stomping on them

Attached: 1493846955889.jpg (300x269, 22K)

i flip flop from entp and entj depending on whatever mood im in but im known as being "brutally honest" with people

Attached: Screenshot_20171007-141344_1.jpg (336x419, 19K)

INFJ

22 - ANCAP -

What has he chosen to reveal to humanity? Can you give examples, I'm not sure what you're talking about

I like ENTPs, but you’re often all hat and no cattle. You’re good debaters, but you’re not as good at applying yourselves to something greater as opposed to picking apart others all day. ENTJs have big mouths too, but we put our money where our mouth is. With that said, TJs are emotionally autistic in general. We’re mean, but we actually believe in something and can articulate our objectives and purposes in a forthright, blunt manner with no hesitation, grandstanding or equivocation.

Gordon Ramsey is my spirit animal.

lead from the front, focus on your competence domain and drag the world kicking and screaming with you to he top of your domain.