Who is a bigger threat to white culture these days, Sup Forums?

Who is a bigger threat to white culture these days, Sup Forums?

White women subdued by jewish doctrine, or niggers following their own ape instincts?

Attached: 1516915235599.webm (640x800, 2.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BdNzLdrlpcK/?hl=en&taken-by=skabop
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that guy feels kinda bad

All that twerk kardashian miley dancing Disney bullshit is all nigger mating ritual level bullshit.

He ain't tryna catch that case nah eye mean

women are like dogs, when you beat them enough they fall in line, the trouble is you can't do that anymore.

Back in the day corrective punishment was used on women and children. These days only men use corrective punishment.

If that was a gay dude, rubbing that black dude, he would cave his face in, but since a woman, he knows that he can't.

Do you see now? Violence is what makes us act properly, and who made it illegal for us to use voilence to correct someone?

That's one smart nigger.

hahahahahaahahahaa chill nigga

wtf am I watching, is this for real wtf.gif

>violence is never ok
>t. woman
>t. jew

Fuck your thread and anyone who replies to it, not including me.

typical drunk white college female

women
because they are traitors

Dick size is the biggest problem IMO

Attached: WomensPreferredSize.jpg (1785x2003, 1.37M)

someone actually took the time to write up this nonsense
you do know virgins come in different sizes also

what is the source on this?

Neither. The biggest problem is the shift of the first world from industrial economies into service economies. Money is a necessary evil, but opportunities to obtain as much of it as possible for the average person encourage men to either a) become extremely feminized or b) become quiet, distant and anti-social.

Jobs that require heavy loads of interaction with others become dominated by men who are unintimidating and emasculated. If you're going out to eat with your wife would you want your waiter to be an extremely masculine but friendly guy loaded with confidence, or a slender guy who is a bit awkward but very polite and courteous? Most people would choose the latter, and those people excel which encourages those traits.

As for other common jobs in the service industry, that's the kind of stuff that NEETs excel at, and we all know how that goes. People that are all brains and no heart and soul excel.

They are both recipes for disaster in the long-term survival of a culture, but in the short-term they're making (((people))) a helluva lot of money.

Attached: Christ360.png (387x679, 162K)

>tfw you have two strikes

This is a specific sexual fetish and there is a whole memeology of "women love certain penis size" memes, reallly elaborate gifs, and lengthy penis writings.
Someone is mentally ill to an extreme degree. Don't fall for it.

Women.
A nigger is a nigger, but a blacked woman will never be wife material.

that's just lefty/pol/ trying to damage the self-esteem of some virgins here
the chart is BS, everyone who had sex can and will confirm

White guys have the 2nd biggest dicks per capita next to blacks, so that can't be the case.

The bigger threat is anti-anti-SJWs. They justifiably bow out of the culture war but go wrong in trying to actively tear down the ones trying to change things. Don't want niggers gang banging your jew hypnotized blond daughter? That's cringe and you need to be taken down a peg, by the anti-anti-SJW.

Attached: billy.jpg (900x900, 102K)

cannot post the worldstar link, anyway here is the source i guess

instagram.com/p/BdNzLdrlpcK/?hl=en&taken-by=skabop

This video is produced, its a sham. Neither one of them would actually go out to a bar wearing sweatpants and shit like what they're wearing. They are dressed way too casual, and she is a shitty actor you can just tell by her facial expressions she knows the guy and this video is planned out

You know who created that image macro of yours? Men. Men are the ones who think women want big dicks. Most girls don't want some faggot whose just gonna cram a 12 inch dong into her and fuck up her cervix. They actually want someone who fits just right (about the average 6") but can hold out long enough.
Protip: don't trust memes made by 15 year old virgin males who jack off to black dudes.

>t. dicklet

Attached: MANLET.png (125x125, 3K)

I dunno if this is some "comedy" instagram skit bullshit or not, but if black men were smarter they would stay the fuck away from the dark hole of insanity that are white women. It's all fun and racist games when we shitflig at each other, "yeah white boy, I took your girl!", until they experience the truly indescribable and horrifying Hell that is to have a white woman as a mate. Jesus fucking christ, the thought of it terrifies me to no end.

There's too much evidence of white women being absolutely the worst libshit retards on this planet for it to only be a silly Sup Forums meme or some shit. They are a social cancer.

this is retarded lol

this, woman married to big dicked men are more likely to cheat because of how shitty it feels

That’s not true, Pakistani men, Dravidian Indian men, puertorican men have fat dicks

All the white guys I’ve been with were smaller on average

rare Sup Forums gold with no replies
screencapped user
have a random redpill screencap

Attached: 1505508848415.png (1283x1275, 300K)

I want to be this man's friend.