Raildex

fripside and Kurosaki Maon being pushed for the NBCUniversal Anime Music Festival.

Maybe fripside will do the ED?
twitter.com/toaru_project/status/928505582272749570

>still believing that Mami Kawada will sing the OP

Which of the mcs are going to Britain Canada and Australia respectively? Or do you think Kamachi will make the deal with Coronzon longer and they all go to each one? Who do you want to see in Britain or follow the mcs to the other countries?

If its not kawada,I will drop

Give up. Mami is done, Kurosaki Maon was advertised throughout the rebroadcast. Just don't know who will do the ED.

The situation is already a clusterfuck, I don't think Kamachi will make things even more complicated by having them all go to different countries.

Considering they split up, it's likely they'll go to different locations. It's not really hard for Kamachi to do this and he's done similar things before.

Thing is it might be even more of a cluster fuck to have them all in one spot plus potential cameos and the new characters kamachi loves to throw in. Would make more space to have each setting less crowded. As I said though they might stick together and go to each one at a time

Even when everyone went to Hawaii they all split up pretty soon. It can get annoying to have too many characters in one scene

>Kurosaki Maon
She's my bet for the opening

Pretty much. Having them go to different countries actually simplifies it. It's just a matter of perspective/pov parts then.

Kurosaki Maon will do the OP and Misaka and Index's VAs will sing the ED.

I thought they just split up to go prepare for their trip? This is just gonna be NT's version of WW3 where they all do their own thing within one setting.

How do I level up from L22 faster? Feels like I've been stuck there forever.

Given that they've mentioned the British Commonwealth in its entirety and its importance, the assumption is that they'll each go to different parts of the world. Kamachi's arcs are generally vastly different from each other so I really don't think it's going to be another WW3 especially since it's nothing like it. The ? Chapter specfically says "Objective" after all.

You realize there's functionally no difference between splitting everyone up in different parts of one country or different parts of the Commonwealth right? It's going to be written the same way regardless of distance. There's no need for them to all go to the same place if they won't interact together

There is quite the difference unless commonwealth characters we already know have spread themselves out to said countries. Part of the appeal of this cooperation is seeing characters like Accel, Hamazura, and their respective supporting casts mingling with characters they'd never meet or work with otherwise.

Mami is done, Kurosaki Maon aka best girl is singing the OP hopefully. Fripside will be the ED maybe

Reminder that himecuts are trash just like silver hair.

Why is there a difference? Going to England and then immediately splitting up like they did in Hawaii is much the same deal as everyone going to the airport and then splitting up. It's only a question of when it happens.

Why is Touma such a chick magnet?

Bitches love a man who could punch them because they have daddy issues.

What I'm trying to say is that unless there are familiar characters in new settings like Canada and Australia he might as well just send them all to England where they have a better chance of working alongside relevant characters. People were already complaining about Hamazura/Item's focus in NT19, what do you think would happen if they were sent to Canada with nothing but literal whos and maybe one friendly Aleister at best? You could put people like New Light there and it would instantly make things more interesting.

You what. It's a breeze to level 30.

It's part of the Commonwealth it wouldn't be surprising for British characters to get sent there to help fend off Aleisters. Not to mention people were largely upset by Hamazura part dragging on so long on his own when it didn't seem to need to. If he's actually interacting with new characters it'd be seen in a better light.

MIKOTO A THICC!

I want to see nigkoto so much

How disappointed would you be if they used Don't Interrupt me as an opening for a new season?

That song would be hype as fuck if not for it being old.

Autists don't fall for niggers

Put your trip back on.

What's bothering him?

>fripside

MIGHT AS WELL GET ALI PROJECT

Clusterfucks are absolutely when Kamachi shines the most

>One, two, three, four.
>Scarlet woman we call the whore.
>Riding up on hooves of evening!
Babalon when?

nano.RAPE or bust.

Only if its for second OP that no one cares about anyway.

Who wins in a fight between the eternal anglo and the eternal jew?

Aleis-tan.

I want to drink Mikoto's feet water

Green eyes were wasted on this jew. At least they're not light green

Reminder That Touma would go straight to jail if he fucks Misaka (14 years old)

Not enough tranquilizers

Who the fuck eats watermelon with a spoon?

Autists do anything they want though

>Japan
>Going to jail for fucking a 14 year old

I want Americans to leave!

Especially when said someone can just teleport off chunks.

He should rape Oriana instead.

obsessed

>google reverse image searching an aogami screencap
>This pops up
What did they mean by this?

Didn't they launch a manhunt on a guy for saying "you must be cold in that skirt" to an underage girl?

Japan is hardcore about pedohunts.

>16 year old fuck girl only 2 years his junior, who is of legal age and also has parental consent
>goes to jail
Good joke

Touma is like 15 though
>B-But muh billion years!
Don't count.

>you can get Ryouna all horny simply by beating her up.
Best wife material.

To be fair it's clear he's American from that attitude. That's legal in most countries. Even canada

I've updated the character LN pictures for NT18 and 19.

Oh shit, sweet. So Miyabi is the only playable character? Is there like a crossover-event scene or is it just something simple?

Parents cannot give consent for their child to fuck someone over the age of consent.

In fact, there was a case where police pressed their own charges after the parents declined to.

Thanks user post the rest?

> Miyabi is the only playable character
Unfortunately.

Frenda deserves to be loved.

> Dog encouraging people to smoke
Noukan is irresponsible.

Imagine that cigar burning hot and going under Uiharu's fingernails and on her eyelids~

Some places, like japan, have consent ages with parental consent and higher ages without parental consent

Get confirms Observer-chan wins Touma bowl!

Does Tsuchi and/or stiyl appear enough to be done?

Last one.

Sucks that there isn't more playable characters, but it's better than just having crossover with cards. Time to waste my 10 roll i had saved up for Brain-damage accel on Titty-Ninja.

Touma needs a nice relaxing biri biri bath!
Maybe she could also heat some food up for him using her body!

I did a Stiyl one before. His last appearance was NT9.

The
Fluffening

Stop making me a women bullier again, you fucking faggot company.

Why can't they settle on an eyecolor for Touma?

Stiyl has had what, 1 illustration in nt?

>Stiyl is basically a chainsmoking 6 foot grown man
>Only 14
This will never not spook the shit out of me. How old is index really? Like 85?

>nigkoto
No nigkoto for you, Only Mikoto Blanco exists.

If Index is Aleister or Lola's dead daughter then yea, she's pretty old.

Blacked
Jailbreak already

>Eye color matches the dragon being used at any one time

Endgame

>>Stiyl is basically a chainsmoking 6 foot grown man
It's all that bongfood he eats.

Some people are like that, their eyes look different colors in different lighting and such.

Well it's only fair, developing characters for this kind of game is harder, as it is the rate that they've been getting them ready is impressive enough

I'm not surprised they picked her, the rest don't look chuuni enough for the job

They could at least have gone with the original MC, Asuka.

Isn't the age of consent for marriage in nipland like 16? A 16 year old girl could start a family with a 21 year old over there.