Kale

Why was she nerfed so badly?

episode 100- she easily walks through ssb kamehameha

episode 114 - she controls the power of her "broly form" but can't even keep up with tired ssg goku?

>but can't even keep up with tired ssg goku
She did though. She deflected the homing attack that Caulifla had to run from.

He ate her point blank attack and was getting more hits in on her. She kept up way better than Caulifla but still you could there was a solid gap

Regardless , what the hell was the point of episode 100? She totally tanked ssb and her voice alone was scaring Toppo who was a ssb level fighter as well.

H O L D I N G B A C K
O
L
D
I
N
G

B
A
C
K

So he goes blue to hold back?

FUCK THESE U6 BITCHES

Now you understand why it became a meme.

>Toei being inconsistent
Shocking I know.
Are you next going to be surprised at 17 and Gohan being treated as if they are far below Freeza and Vegeta? Krillin was worried that Freeza would crush Gohan back in their fake match and 17 barely even exists, to not mention the fact that the biggest for he took on so far was the fat Ribrianne bitch that at her best moment fought evenly with blonde Vegeta. So much for him being Blue level.

Freeza has been in training though

But there is nothing wrong with Freeza being equal with SSB Goku, in fact it shows that Goku did level up a bit so that he could close the gap from the RoF arc.

So what is the point of having these episodes where 17 or kale look to be blue level?

Same point of slim Buu.

When i watched episode 100 , i legit thought she was the 2nd strongest behind only jiren and now we know that any of the god level fighters ie toppo, goku, freeza, and vegeta would absolutely bend her over if they were serious

Her walking through SSB kamehameha was a homage to Broly.

It was nothing to be taken seriously

Why couldn't they just do the same scene but have her walk through ss2 kamehameha?

Goku wasn’t supposed to be blue until the transformation scene during the special; toei messed up (raughs), so Goku went blue to fight at ss2 level.

It´s called inconsistency and it´s the reason we are allowed to see anyone besides Goku, Jiren and Hit fight...
Blue is totally nerfed too considering that he could have taken a god of destruction before...

He had already gone blue to wipe U9 at the beginning anyways.

Ever since this arc began, he has been using blue against everyone basically. it looks to weak

what make you think Kale was at 100% during ep 114?
Cauli is just slowing her down

>>this whole thread

>"Why can't more characters be relevant at Goku's level!?!?"
>"Why are these characters on goku's tier!!"

There are enough fighters on his level. not everyone needs to be as strong as someone who can become next god of destruction

>SHE was nerfed.
Everyone but her were nerfed since freezas arc.
Powerlevels are bullshit.

I'll remember that the next time people start complaining its the goku show

Because her beam was blasted away like nothing by one of the two sokidans SSG Goku's made use of? And it was right after him flying through her surprise attack beam like it wasn't even there, too.

Better to hold back in blue and do some decent damage than hold back in God and do nothing. He gauged her durability.

Footstomping the new standard of power

Let's not forget goku just got a zenki boost from his fight with Jiren.

She was holding back.

but then they wouldnt be able to shitpost about powerlevels "not being consistent"

A pity she never got a chance to display her true power before fusing then. Otherwise if not for the potara she would have been ringed out by now.

Why? She could've easily dodged the Kamehameha. She didn't, because Caulifla had the Potara.

Each one of them had one potara as shown by the scene with Champa.

She wasn't nerfed, Goku was just holding back and was completetly fine after her attacks.

Yes, so there was no reason to dodge it.

>Why she nerfed so badly?

More important question - why a guy who trained for 50 years, got powers of god but still is struggling against chav cunt and her lesbian whimp sidekick?

She didn't even plan on using the potara until Caulifla told her to.
They were both about to be ringed out until their so called last resort saved them in the last minute.

Kale would've dodged if Caulifla wasn't around. Only Caulifla was down on her knees. Kale was still fighting.

powerlevelfags btfo, desperately making charts and lists and trying to figure out exactly how powerful everyone is, and every single time it's the same shit. People are exactly as powerful as they need to be on any given episode, because so much changes from week to week in the staff and nobody even attempts to keep it consistent. It seems like there's one group that respects the god transformations, then there's another group that just feels pressured to through them into every episode but they still have to have tension so they make them job, which obviously fucks any sort of scaling in favor of the plot which is what they ALWAYS do. The whole filler arc before the tournament was completely nonsense powerscaling so using any of that as a gauge for the tournament is extremely stupid. If anything, the anime writers are starting to rely more on the manga for reference than their own canon, so you shouldn't be paying more attention to it than they are. So stop trying to do all this autistic powerlevel gaging, they will never care or cater to you because this is a children's show and you'll all keep watching anyway.

And why is this relevant when according to you she only didn't dodge the potara because she was planning to fuse (proven false)? She had just had a match that Goku planned to end with kamehameha in the first opportunity he found to do it.

To be fair there always had been an extreme amount of inconsistence with how powerful she was supposed to be.
>introduction episode: easily deals with Cabba, but Caulifla SS2 jumps in front of one blast and deflects it with no effort
>episode 100: 1 minute of fighting SS2 Goku, seems to be stronger but he isn't even shown to be receiving damage, and then the SSB kamehameha
>episode 114: SSG Goku gets to have a comeback on their previous match by running through Kale's own blast, seemes to have no match dealing with either of the girls while in SSG until they fused
I guess this does confirm that Kale's full power is far above SS2 Caulifla but also far below SSG Goku. Given how she has no god ki at all that feels about right.

Yea an internal memo was missed; SSB had an epic introduction in the special, which is vastly undercut by the use of SSB for every jobber under the sun. They should have just been using SS and SS2 for everybody until that point, maybe blue against bergamo cause he was on that level for an episode, except he forgot he could get giant.
It comes down to Toei doesn’t give the animators a strict enough guideline to work with to try to iron out inconsistencies.

I have not been very far off initially.
Also powerscaling doesn't have to rely on powerlevels.

the operative point being that they obviously changed their own power scaling based on feedback. They heard people were pissed that the god transformations were jobbing, and so they decided to use the super saiyan transformations more and make the god transformations more intimidating and rare, which is a good call.
yup, it feels like they felt pressured to sell toys or something so they were using it a lot, but it really ruined any sort of powerscaling. Good news is that they're basically retconning all of that nonsense and making the god transformations seem badass again, which is good for the upcoming episodes but it's still means that rewatching this shit will be annoying

If you look into that list the one outlier is the SSB kamehameha, although the episode did more than just that to hype up Kale.

caulifla is stronger than the fat love bitch, she barely keeps up with base goku and vegeta

I'm going by their strongest feats and Ribrianne was able to go toe to toe with 17 while enraged and even shatter his barrier.

well good for you but using 17 as a measuring point is flawed as fuck because he's easily the most inconsistently scaled character. You should consider his prowess against SSB to be complete filler fabrication and his actual strength around where it always has been, which is a super saiyanish level which lines up with how he dealt with ribrianne about as effectively as goku or vegeta did in super saiyan

Maji-Kayo has no business being that high.
He caught Dyspo by surprise as stated by Toppo, because he is a fucking jobber that always is getting himself tentacled up.
Kahseral is likely nowhere near 17 either, given how 17 was dodging him with no effort.

i would bend her over. got a thing for girls w/ muscles.

clearly she wasn't outputing ALL her power when "in control", seeing as Jiren only reacted to her raging then chilled

No buff form = not the same power that blew away SSB, or even the one that blew away u11 jobbers

she can't seem to control THAT yet

maybe as Kefla, though

They were no threat at all for Godku until the broly homage mode kicked in.

But then what's the point of her bulking down into the Green hair form in the previous episode? That one was even stated to be stronger than she was before and Goku was trembling from his saiyan instincts before he went back to fighting them.

Hopefully they just turn ToP into a movie and can keep things consistent within that.
Currently, based purely upon what we’ve seen in this arc: Jiren>Goku>Kefla>Toppo=Vegeta>Freeza>17>Ribrianne>Dyspo>everyone else>Tien

all of that has been retconned. stop using old news as a basis for your powerscaling

Goku is a Mary Sue

Goku stated that he didn't intendet to go blue against him which means he is likely somewhere above god and below blue.
This also falls in line with Toshio's statement that he's close to Gohan in power.

You have to keep in mind that Vegeta's current Super Saiyan form is also much more powerful than in the Cell-saga so even by your logic you'd have to agree that he grew immensly in power and not stayed where it is. I don't see why you'd downplay him when all material we get from him tells us he became significantly stronger than he ever was.

Dyspo was keeping his guard up, Toppo even reminded him before. Also he tanked Dyspo's kick with ease and held him down until he got distracted and Dyspo could free himself.
They should be relevant in power to each other atleast.
Kahseral got up after a kick from 17 without damage and stayed on the attack for most of the fight and after the fight got interrupted he too seemed to not have taken any damage from their short fight.

That was an episode ago, it hasn’t been retconned at all you headcannon mongoloid.

Dyspo is super inconsistent though. One episode he's ssg level and then next he's jobbing to jobbers. He's probably stronger than ribrianne though.

Dunno man it's her SSJ2 equivalent in power that's how far she can control it

Any more and she goes bulky and crazy like she almost did against Goku before having to bulk back down

If she kept raging she'd reach SSB level again but also go nuts and blow everything away

No I'm talking about the episode where she tanked a SSB attack, her strength has been retconned down since then deliberately, the dialogue confirms this.
>somewhere above god and below blue
I doubt he's above their current ssg level, which has been beefed up quite a bit. Obviously I mean a modern super saiyan as well, which is much stronger than the cell era ones. 17 is about on Goku or Vegeta's super saiyan 2 level which is obviously super powerful but not on their god levels.

>almost did against Goku
But there was no almost. It did happen, she lost control for a moment, and then turned into her new finished form because of some nakama speech.

It wasn't a finished form
it is a powered down form
that's why Jiren was about to move then stopped again

But Tenshinhan who is someone able to sense chi said that her energy has just increased.

this is your own headcannon m8

And even after it happened he recovered enough to go SSG in a matter of seconds.

I only remember him Jobbing to getting gummed up (imo a smart way to deal with speedsters) and against Hit who has time hax. One could argue maji kayo should be above him, with after him being Obuni and Gohan.

so it makes more sense to you idiots that it was "retconned" to be same level as SS2

than it is to be a different form (smaller, less powerful, not crazy) that is fighting at SS2 level and not the previous form (bigger, more powerful, crazy) that was SSB level

k

it has nothing to do with what we think makes sense, the dialogue confirmed that her new form was a controlled version of her berserk state that was even more powerful.

>"retconned" to be same level as SS2
But that never happened at any point in the previous episode. The 2 on 1 match towards the end made it clear enough that Kale was miles ahead of Caulifla but still couldn't keep up with SSGoku.
There is a big gap between SS2 and SSG in case you don't know.

The best guess we can make is Goku's statement that he didn't intented to go blue against him.
there is no other objective way to scale him so far.

he's about as strong as ribrianne, who is about a strong as vegeta or goku in ss-ss2. the filler arc was inconsistent nonsense, we've seen 17 in action in the tournament and he isn't on that next level god tier that toppo, vegeta, hit, jiren, goku, etc. are on.

The only inconsistent character is Ribrianne in this case.
She was already fighting Super Saiyan Vegeta and was even laughing while at it, but now even as a powered up Super Ribrianne she can't tag base Goku which would make 17 alot weaker if we scaled him on her poor performance later.

For now I'm going with the headcanon that she pushed herself too much against 17 and ran out of stamina, but in reality she's been the only character so far that was very inconsistent in this tournament.

Also we've got statements from Toshio that say he's equal to Gohan, who is also on a blue-ish level, which matches what we've seen so far this arc.

I'll put my money on modern blue being beyond 17, i'm sure that power scaling was consistent at the start of the tournament but they've scaled up ssb considerably since goku vs jiren

I'm not saying he's exactly blue level. Propably only very slightly above god goku.