This is your KING

This is your KING

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't get why she couldn't just be a queen

In those days, if you wanted to be serious you told everyone to shut up and call you a king

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Prove she's the king. Let her produce her futa penis so that her subjects may all service it.

'The realm needed a king'
>Questioning Merlin

>futa
It's shit

This is your EMPEROR

Pulled for Okita got her instead, why does god hate me.

A shit this is the best emperor true nukige master

Whore of Babylon.

She fights for FOOD

>*it's canon
ftfy

Mordred pls

I'm more amazed Nero's wearing panty under her bloomers.

Thanks Merlin.

Well I didn't vote for you

Of course you plebes wouldn't be able to recognize a true king. Now kneel before Alexandros King of Conquerors.

D U D E

>literally Aristotle's fuckboi

Will you vote for her if she were to personally demonstrate her knowledge on how to please a man?

SABER PLEASES JAPANESE GINGER BOY FOR FOOD AND MANA

OHOHOHOHO

That’s not Iskander though?

Pay debts

Shut up Merlin, you fucking nancy fairy.
We all know why you gave her a cock, fuccboi.

Hey man I would totally be down to fuck with Iskandar.

I didn't vote for her.

Strange women pleasing old men is no basis for a system of government.

Oh, king eh? Very nice. And how'd you get that, eh? By exploiting the workers. By hanging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society.

This is your ki-

Will you shut up?

No taxation without represtation you limey dyke

Come and see the violence inherent in the system. Help! Help! I'm being repressed!

Because you're a footfag.

How do you know so much about swallows?

Bloody peasant!

Oh, what a giveaway! Did you hear that? Did you hear that, eh? That's what I'm on about! Did you see her repressing me? You saw her, didn't you?

Really? That's a cute KING

The cutest.

>tfw American and I can't vote for her.

I don't think you guys understand how monarchies work.

Man, DEEN Saber is beautiful.
As expected from my're waifu.

Reminder that Artoria is better when summoned under any class that isn't Saber.

Here is an idolmaster discussion thread

We can talk about basically anything from idolmaster

No way, fag.

You don't vote for kings!

>Gayass Caesar

Did Merlin intentionally manipulate Humanity's foundation value just so he could watch Saber and the ginger sword autist fuck or is he just making it up as he goes along?

Sshhh... your king is sleeping.

I want to hold Artoria so bad.

HE'S A MAD MAN

Too bad she's not allowed any

Now that's not nice.

>Artoria
Blasphemy.
i want too

same here Shirou
is that a vanilla doujin?

It's part of a Pixiv imageset.

That's my Once and Future waifu, king part is irrelevant.

Keep the Emperor give me the sweet autistic tomboy to the right of her.

Saber is getting married to Gilgamesh! What have you brought as an offering to celebrate this wondrous union between two kings?

No.

kys crackshipper. Saber is only for best boy Shirou.

It's a nice reversal an early twist on the novel.

Nobody expeted a "her" to be King Arthur, so when it is revealed it does surprise the reader.

It uses the trope of girl masquerading as boy to be taken serious in a nice way

He needs something to do to pass the time. It's not like he can just hop onto Avalon-chan to sate his rampant autism you know.

Why does Saber make every female who sees her fall in love?

Too bad it's been spoiled everywhere the same way the Redman being Shirou is.

The rightful king

Mordred is Mordead

That can't be legal.

Shortfused treacherous bitch with 'daddy' issues, who doesn't have enough everything to be the king.

Do you really want this aho to be your king?

The most important thing about kings is that they are cute.

She just wants to be loved by her dad, is that too much to ask?

It's no use to keep it a secret now, the franchise has grwon too much after all these years.

Back then when the frist anime aired, it was still quite a surpreise to me, same as the Redman twist

Her dad loves her, that's precisely why Arturia rejected her, because she didn't want her to repeat the same mistake of throwing the most important thing, being betrayed and dying alone in the end. Mordred was just too thickheaded and stupid to see that.

Huh so Mordred is Horus and Artoria is the God Emperor. Man a lot of these fiction writers seem to have daddy issues out the ass.

I FUCKING HATE GRAND ORDER!!!

I don't like it either, but it is considered to be the "main" project of TM now. Not much we can do about it.

Is there some website that has the story parts, so I could read them without bothering to install and suffer hours of gatcha shit?

Youtube.

Yeah, but she didn't "love" her. Merlin would've been happy to assist.

pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
Don't expect it to get updated anytime soon though

Cute

I'm pretty sure Arturia never saw Mordred as just a tool to use until it was finished with and then discarded like a useless trinket. Arturia is a better father than the Emperor.

So what do you guys think Shirou and Saber do in Avalon? You know, besides fucking for most of the day.

I'm sure they have a whole lot to catch up on, if not just enjoying the sights and scenery.

That's from The Master of Mankind isn't it? I don't remember Big-E being this much of a twat from older lore.

She doesn't. The only reason Manaka is looking at her like that is because Saber is basically related to her beloved.

Explain.

Hilarious coming from a "king" whose kingdom collapsed days after his death.

A single man keeping an entire kingdom together is pretty bad ass. No one else could do it.