Results of presidential elections in Russia

Incumbent Russian leader Vladimir Putin is set to secure a resounding victory in the Russian presidential election, according to partial results made public by the electoral commission.
Vladimir Putin is now leading with over 76,66 percent of the vote.

Voter turnout is currently 67.00%

Voting in this election was the most open and transparent in the history of mankind. All polling stations and rooms where votes are counted are equipped with web cameras available to any resident of Russia, more than 100,000 observers have full physical access to all stages of collection and vote counting.

youtu.be/C_K48euMQNw

Attached: _20180319_103656.jpg (1200x1529, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/russian-presidential-election-2018/
youtu.be/rnEThFc2VYw
youtu.be/rZeT7a0URHE
youtube.com/watch?v=psZD9nrL4ns
youtube.com/watch?v=R9-DktTeqJg
youtube.com/watch?v=EiHBLALzJ9A
youtube.com/watch?v=sohcomgfeLk
youtube.com/watch?v=pkruAdPood8
youtube.com/watch?v=Wnxfh10xdVw
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=RSGkxIN26Fk
youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good for Putin

Fat feminists hate Trump and Putin and thats how I know they both are doing something right

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Putin.

>Voting in this election was the most open and transparent in the history of mankind

Attached: 1520896462499.gif (230x250, 1.88M)

Trump hacked the russian election

In simple whole commie Russia you mean because there's no upper class in Russia other than the government themselve who don't even vote.

Not gonna lie, former Putin voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Putin crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the US election codes.

>Only rural and suburban retards voted for Putin.

Good thing that most Russians are white so you will not be going to jail in Canada for calling white people "suburban retards"

Please be careful and do not call muslim people "suburban retards" as you will be assraped by muslims in canadian prison for hate speech

rt.com/russian-presidential-election-2018/

Attached: _20180319_110215.jpg (1200x1406, 144K)

Hardy chuckle

we actually had online translation of ALL polling stations in country this time

>chechnya dagestan tuva
lul

It is a fact. Maybe it does not coincide with your propagandistic attitudes, but its a fact.

Attached: 15213181296540.png (1920x1080, 2.08M)

I understand why they feel the need for this farce, but fuck is it painful to play along with it

putin is almost 7 and yet looks like he's in his mid 40s? why are slav so youthful?

70* whoops loool

Healthy lifestyle and cosmetic surgery
youtu.be/rnEThFc2VYw

so pretty much the far east of russia is the most sane region

no wonder they made it a crime to call on-line for separation of the far east from this bullshit country

Attached: 1b7eeefce5ff57a2d394f7e3bb280e55--ahri-anime-kawaii[2].jpg (236x314, 7K)

Jesus, he's a dictator with a bit less power, just accept it. Whether he is good for Russia or not is for you to decide. De Gaule in the first election after WW2 got less than 72%

>cosmetic surgery
proofs needed
i doubt he went further than the ordinary skincare

Jesus, he's a dictator with a bit less power, just accept it. Whether he is good for Russia or not is for you to decide. De Gaule in the first election after WW2 got less than 72%

Attached: IMG_7300.png (625x773, 111K)

Pavel?

BANEU?

Attached: IMG_7327.jpg (535x632, 61K)

I can accept that in Russia there is a dictatorship, but then there are no words to describe the Western regimes in comparison with Russia.

I wish USA did this.

UK deserve credit for this

How are you not voting for Ksenia????
Bunch of Milfhaters

i wish i was slav :(

Gee, I wonder why are you hiding your flag.

Attached: 15024848185693s.jpg (220x157, 4K)

No you don't. Sure, they have good memes and it sounds like a cheeki breeki lifestyle full of cheap vodka and good genes, but life is shitty af bruh lololololololololol

FUCK DRUMPF
#INPEACH
I CANT BELIEVE you imbeciles voted for that fat orange lmfaooooooooo *skull emoji* niggas wack fr

>36 y.o.
>milf

huh

Power is a practical ability to manage. This is an information process. Knowledge is power. In the West, instead of freedom of speech, there is a dictate of the media, aimed at the formation of a consumer from the human with the animal system of the psyche. It is a hermetic pyramidoidal crowd-elite system, where only a narrow top has complete knowledge, and therefore power.

Real democracy can only be in a society where managerial skills and complete knowledge of the world are available to a wide range of people.

Attached: 149157175734.jpg (484x481, 43K)

kek
bump

youtu.be/rZeT7a0URHE
Voting is over. Russian citizens living in New York voted the last.

>The whore came in last
Let's laugh at girl power, everyone.

In Washington, Vladimir Putin won presidential elections in Russia.

For Putin voted 1531 Russians. In second place Ksenia Sobchak with 347 votes, on the third - Pavel Grudinin with 237 votes.

Attached: 637011_1_chance_polls_big.jpg (774x435, 61K)

In Russia doesn't matter who votes and how.

Who counts the votes matters.

>lol we have year long non binding referendums instead that are way more legit
you. this is you.

This is how you get 74%

Attached: cats.jpg (1307x700, 351K)

Just a little reminder that the russians don't have the right to choose who owns them.
youtube.com/watch?v=psZD9nrL4ns
youtube.com/watch?v=R9-DktTeqJg
youtube.com/watch?v=EiHBLALzJ9A
youtube.com/watch?v=sohcomgfeLk
youtube.com/watch?v=pkruAdPood8
youtube.com/watch?v=Wnxfh10xdVw
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=RSGkxIN26Fk

Maybe in a country like the US where 49% of us choose one tribe and another 49 choose another and politicians fight over the remaining 2, it is hard to see a leader that gets that kind of turnout and that much of the vote. Maybe they don't have that kind of political tribalism in Russia and ~75% of Russians just say "Putin gets the job done, why change?".

oh, right.Problems that are caught on camera and are being investigated are ' a little reminder that the russians don't have the right to choose who owns them. '
You do know that CIK canceled the results from those places?

>Siberians and the far-east hate Putin

Why? not enough gibs for the Churkas?

>Merkel wins 4th term, bans opposition parties under the "hate speech" laws

YAAAAS KWEEN, MERKEL IS DA REAL LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD INSTEAD OF LE EVIL DRUMPGTFT!

>Putins wins 4th term

WTF PUTIN IS A DICTATOR, WE MUST REMOVE HIS REGIMEN IMBEACH IMBEACH 2SCOOPS!!!1

Attached: 1517015552773.png (777x1000, 417K)

>65% support means hate
Are you a Hillary supporter by chance?
By the way these are the regions where the communist candidate got 25% support.
Also,
>Churkas
Learn what words mean before usng them, that will save you flom looking like a murrican.

>Assassinate all critics
>Dont allow opposition to run in election
>Let meme candidates like Xenia and Communist party be the only other parties running

Hahahahahaha

It’s so entertaining to watch 3’rd world shitbox countries try to make us believe their obvious corrupt system is anything else

>CIK
lol
I can keep linking videos like those until you'd have to claim that CEC have canceled the results from a good half of Russia (and that isn't the case).
All you can keep doing is being russian. Good luck with that, slave.

>CIK
>cancled the results

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>dictator
Actually all of our problems could be resolved if he had more power than he has now. He has been struggling to free the Central Bank of Russia from US control for twenty years but he has little success because he prefers to not overstep power limits set by Russian Constitution (which was handed to us by the US and is fucking impractical in a country of Russia's size).
He is a pussy. He should just reintroduce death penalty for treason, expand the legal definition of treason and massacre everyone who steals from me. And invade the Ukraine to massacre all nazis while he is at it.

тpaнcлaция пo aнглийcки broadcast

That's not true. I'm not rural/suburban retard but still broke af. A purely urban retard, I am.

>russians don't have the right to choose who owns them
Who has? It's not like you chose Soros and Rotschild.

(((Pavel)))

>elections

epic

Attached: Putin elections 1.webm (640x360, 2.82M)

Attached: Putin elections 2.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

Attached: Putin elections 3.webm (640x360, 2.38M)

lol so the guy that got painted green didn't even run?

Attached: Putin elections 4.webm (640x360, 2.82M)

Attached: Putin elections 5.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

I don't get it.

well yeah, ballots are printed on paper, paper comes from trees, the soviets killed all the trees so people with more access to paper must be wealthier and more influential. rich people deserve more votes. Hillary Clinton agrees.

He's showing us how transparent the election was. Not many countries in the world can boast a full online coverage of all polling places.

shame. they followed orders but will be killed for being caught.

They are dumping wads of 'favourable' votes into the boxes

Attached: 1521337245129.png (987x852, 711K)

>They are dumping wads of 'favourable' votes into the boxes

Wow, these desperate Kseniafags shouldn't get away with such blatant ballot box stuffing...

>when autism manifests itself as a leaf

Attached: 5c5.png (566x378, 381K)

Great job electing Putin. There are already enough pussy leaders in the world, we don't need any more.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo

Attached: 1521184132385m.jpg (1024x1024, 108K)

based memeflaggot

Attached: 1521183774116.gif (720x508, 3.21M)

Why would we accept your lying propaganda bullshit?

russian botsd are reponsible for meddling in russias elections. russian bots rushing the polls with russian proaganda is absoljely too much and we need to be angry about this. russia has gone too far this time. russian bots emailed me telling me to vote for putin or they would harass me in online games forever. its not fair russian bots have this much power. someone needs to do something about this.

Attached: 1484332506639.jpg (567x437, 35K)

opposition either killed or jailed

what a third world shithole

Because the US government system is absolute garbage and Sobchak wants that for Russia. Russia is the last bastion of the white race, and Russians are the only people ever to have outjewed the jews

>this much delusion
Ahmed pls

Read the post you quoted, dumbass. Left-wing and right-wing opposition got 11.8% and 5.67% respectively.