Spice and Wolf

These threads are a rarity so let's have one.

There's a reason there aren't any on Sup Forums.

Where did you get a picture of my wife?

Spice and Wolf always reminds me of a time when Sup Forums was actually capable of doing good things instead of just shitposting

Because 95% of the time we discuss currently airing anime?

It's the cover of an artbook released some few years ago, although it's got a few reprints so you might be able to get one through websites like Yahoo Auctions and maybe whenever they reprint it again.

There was never a time like that. It was always like this, with different flavors.

I want them to have more children

S3 when bros?

That's just not true, you were probably just never part of S&W or other shows threads that did good things back then

KlK made me lose faith in watching things with Sup Forums. I loved the Eva+EoE marathon though. Came at a perfect time in my life.

It's probably good, being a LN from older pre-smartfone times, and all that. Some of my countrymen are fucking obsessed with the girl posting her everywhere so I got to hate it by default. Fucking waifufaggots ruining nice things for everyone.

I've never heard of a country where people are sexually obsessed with Holo. Maybe I should visit it sometime?

Original anime is always the most fun to watch with Sup Forums because it comes with no strings attached. Anything that is an adaption is roughly 70% shitposting about people that haven't read the manga/LN first.

Get rid of the 9 and you're correct.

Soon.

You got another link for the video, or remember its name? The account got closed and it'd be nice to have it. Maybe user did upload it to NicoNico, I'll search for it later.

Spice and Wolf is wildly overrated garbage

Myuri a cute, I'd try reading the novels in Japanese but I really like the translation of Volumes 1-17 and I hope the new volumes will live up to quality of the previous volumes. I'd like to immerse myself as much as possible, this series holds a special place in my heart.

Its nice to know she is as big a slut as her mom.

Not soon enough.

Anyone else disappointed in how little Vol 17 showed of Diana, Nora, and Eve? A party with the three of them in it would have made for some amazing interactions.