Other urls found in this thread:

globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Meme flaggot OP will lose.

you sure?

Attached: HywQcs[1].png (969x995, 41K)

brazil alone has 200+ million people and they are all bloodthirsty
green, easily

what about geography and power projection capabilities tho?

Brazil would have a hard time fighting yellow countries in deserts after crossing the andes

Would half of the U.S. count toward the yellow group?

Grey

Not yet, only in 40 years
crafty leaf aint ya

bump

what am i even looking at

factions in a possible scenario of confrontation or war
two geographical ones (atlantic and pacific, reflecting geographical reality and economic institutions) and one ideological (commies)

None of these countries can wage a full-scale confrontation on their own. They will be proxys. Argentinian-Peruvian alliance wins though.

there is no argentinian-peruvian alliance in the pic, and all these countries can fight war among each other (although not against every other), and di so in the past, most recently peru x bolivia

C H I L E

chile hates peru though

It goes without saying...
btw why the fuck is ((((((Haiti))))) part of /our/ alliance?

monkeys vs humans.

everyone hates chile, but they're moving closer and closer
sphere of influence after 15 years of occupation

>monkeys vs humans.
Shouldn't large swathes of Cuba be on the nigger team?

>tfw ready to invade mexico with argiebros but have to end the war because UN intervenes after major PETA protests
why even live

Dominican Republic has the most powerful economy and military in the Caribbean, why isn’t it here?

I really wish people who were politically informed would make these threads

why would they?

btw they say cuba is stronger globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

at least we dont have a bunch of niggers like brasil, when your troops leve the country to attak mexico the onkeys will destroy everything

>Cuba
>stronger
Nigger are you retarded
Give me an article by buzzfeed while you’re at it

there are two sad moments on US military history. Vietnam and bahia de cochinos Cuba.

Cuba used to be powerful but it’s 2018 Pablo. Dominican Republic is not only a massive CIA operation, but it’s also the center of massive FBI operations, DEA operations, and Interpol, etc. the Dominican Republic has secret military training camps all through the island .

> go to war
> cartel monkeys rape your families and destroy everything

wew

uaaa uaaa ua CARTEL uaaa uaa!!

still... u dont know in how they have been working all this years. They dont need to have a superpowerful ICBM to blow the shit out of you. They have the technology, but i guess they dont have uranium. But we do, we should give to them just to piss off uncle sam.

the jews of course

Attached: escopeta.jpg (1330x800, 164K)

best post.

>pic related

Stop LARPing, America would seriously destroy Mexico within a week . Your country is a piece of shit and all your soldiers know how to do is drive around and pull people over and ask them for money because there so poor and only get paid like $200 a month
Half your army would defect , then the USA will give them guns and send them back to Mexico to kill the rest of you faggots

Forgot pic

Attached: 9513A91A-47BC-4E3E-A1E8-7498B5C29D0B.jpg (1125x925, 295K)

so you give up with the cuba issue?
does you annus hurt?

Attached: zzaeb87a2e72031493ff509f3ecb2a9fd34f02724c81d4bdba400feb27c8a3.jpg (455x309, 32K)

fix it.

Attached: zzza1521432706526.png (969x995, 17K)

What happens in the gray areas?

neutral i guess. They doont have a relevan army, good for them.

The stick

Cuba has experience in several wars and a very well trained expeditionary and spying group of soldiers who meddled everyone

Meanwhile the DR was conquered by Haiti

but i did the same mistake like op painting haiti, must be Dominican republic.

no one would side with mexico agains Los Estados Unidos, dont fool yourself pablito, everyone hates mexico

>mistake
The scenario's alliances were explained in the OP, DR doesn't fit in any of them

google cuba demographics faggot.

why so sure? not everybody love to suck US dick like europe. Ask to Mercosur if they love US. They are just waiting to mexico coose a side.

well neutral i guess...still. Haiti cant even reconstruct their presidential house, they are not going to any war.

>going on a suicide war with the #1 military in the world

>because of a feeling of "solidarity" with mexico and nothing else at all

Never gonna happen

btw...divide and conquer thread

>divide
That ship has sailed

Attached: Non-Native_American_Nations_Control_over_South_America_1700_and_on[1].gif (800x1100, 262K)

you ever value you military and muh nukes as if we can build the same on a year or less. Also rome was taken by a bunch of farmers riding horses. The world is getting tired of US, maybe their friend will not suppourt them this time.

is not a rece bound that keeps latin america toghter but anglos will never understand.

im out of here... this dividing thread must die.

im not american, but this is reality

And the barbarians won by immigration (which you are doing to be fair), not by attacking in a normal war from the start.

Mexico could become more relevant (good luck building nukes tho, doubt burgers would let it), but not anytime soon

Attached: Non-Native_American_Nations_Control_over_N_America_1750-2008[1].gif (700x783, 537K)

Puerto Rico

Attached: 1517957983025.gif (660x780, 201K)

well if puerto rico does join it'll be because the US joined, and it wouldt be a competition anymore

Attached: Political_Evolution_of_Central_America_and_the_Caribbean_1700_and_on[1].gif (850x638, 348K)

So many retarded, unnecessary countrylets.
No wonder spics are a joke

>Dat free wallmapu

You're welcome

Nukes are the reason that Clinton let Salinas join NAFTA.

NAFTA is just a big bribe.

>Brazil is so dumb it can't have ORGANIZED crime

we have organized crime it's just that they are higher level and intelectual.

they are called politicians.

He just wanted to get money