THIS

THIS

IS

POWERFUL

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018_02_17_at_3_10_10_PM.png (640x763, 473K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-yFhR1fKWG0?t=14m51s
bestgore.com/murder/oklahoma-female-bail-bond-agent-shoot-client-dead-cold-blood-scot-free/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I had to take suppositories once.
That was too much.

Come at me bitch I'll rip your tits off

wouldn't that be rape unless the man wants it?

no link sage fage

A real man tries it and doesn't like it.

It's bad enough baby boys have a part of their penis cut off once they're born, young boys have to go through an education system tailored to girls, and they're constantly told how they're both worthless and potential monsters. Now they want to turn us all into sodomites?

I don't put my penis inside anuses. Why do women want to?

faggot

I hunger for war, these people don't deserve to breath. I don't want to convince them. I want them dead.

Penetrated 8 times a day

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-170643.jpg (1573x1172, 879K)

I stuck my middle finger up my asshole when I was jerking off, it actually felt pretty good, but there was blood in my shit the next day so I never did it again

So fags are women now?

I got suckered into the prostate orgasm meme. Stuffed all kinds of stuff up there trying to blow some huge loads and got nothing. Total waste of time.

>Tfw you will never be penetrated by your qt 3.14 1488 Aryan gf
Why even live

Attached: tmp_5895-crying-cat-meme-59d6ffbc90d95-640x48023855324.jpg (640x480, 24K)

fag

I've been penetrated by the kike psyop mind control and overcame.

State enforced anal penetration

Fuck VICE and its degenerate media!

Attached: 2223.jpg (609x609, 105K)

State enforced homosexuality in the future will help men understand how it feels like to be a woman.

So a faggot thinks all men should be butt fucked. Shocking.

Getting fucked in the boipucci is a wonder feeling I feel every man needs to experience and enjoy everyday.

Attached: 1486213533663.gif (500x369, 729K)

Why is their shit white?

Every stupid thing is powerful now.
Fuck off idiot

>would it help men understand what it means to be a woman?
Women confirmed for sex objects.

Jap, you should an Hero for dishonoring your people.

Why would I want to understand what it feels like to be a weak, fragile woman? I'm a man, I penetrate, women get penetrated. That's how nature works. Men aren't supposed to understand women and women aren't supposed to understand men. It's also different in that vaginas are made to be penetrated, while assholes aren't. Yes, contrary to what you disgusting sodomites think, assholes aren't built to be repeatedly rammed by phallic objects. Sodomites will burn and the women and cucks who think this is funny or a "good" idea will hang.

STATE ENFORCED HOMOSEXUALITY

youtu.be/-yFhR1fKWG0?t=14m51s

a real man sucks off his homie, swallows his cum and allows a woman to peg him to officially decide if he's 100% straight

Fucking a girl's ass feels pretty good tho

Sodomites deserve to burn

Brave™
Powerful™
Strong™
March™
Justice™
Beautiful™
Am I missing any?

Last girl I did it to said it burned deliciously indeed

so getting fucked in the ass is "what means to be a woman"
that's the defining thing here guys.
this is so shallow and retarded it actually disgusts me.

Whites aren't voluntarily becoming effeminate and gay fast enough, despite our demoralization of white people the past 30 years. We must force them!

And Vice wonders where the respect for its edginess has gone???

If I steal a bike will I understand what it means to be black?

I take a shit once a day. I asume (depending of the shit's texture) that feels like penetration.

>would it help men understand what it means to be a woman?

I'm down if and only if you can guarantee me multiple successive clitoral orgasms. What's that?
>redditspacing
I can't?
>redditspacing
I need to have different B I O L L O G Y for it? well then, how about that! better go kill myself then!

Yes. If they get checked for colon cancer. You don't joke about that shit.

This is completely flawed because all already get our asses fingered by the doctor.

Attached: Progressive.jpg (579x308, 30K)

If I cut off my dick will I understand how a jew feels like?

macho calado, macho seguro my friend
although I rather like being a non tested male
>for your research purposes calar means to take out a little triangle or square of a fruit to test it

>every man needs to experience and enjoy everyday.
just to make sure you don´t like it I´m sure
you know science

Last physical I had there was some resident bro doctor there who was my age or younger (early 30s). I'm a bit of a hypochondriac so I basically asked the doctor to take a feel in the old pooper to make sure all is well. He made the resident doctor do it. Doctor Bro was a bit traumatized and gave me a wierd look when leaving. I'm like.... Bro... You are a fucking doctor you had to have known you'd be sticking your fingers up assholes at some point in your career.

I've penetrated myself enough. Still don't understand why women cry about it so much.

that bubblegum you like is going to come back in style

Attached: 1519398682972.jpg (666x636, 104K)

I stuck the other end of a toothbrush up my ass once when I was jacking off. Wasn't really anything special

Attached: 1519277299495.jpg (1080x1080, 95K)

Being penetrated anally is one of the most pleasurable things in the world to me, second only to flawlessly hitting a high note or eating an amazing meal.

sad thing is if they do this to an unwilling man they will get away scot free.

Heres something
bestgore.com/murder/oklahoma-female-bail-bond-agent-shoot-client-dead-cold-blood-scot-free/

Should every woman be punched in the face, take out the garbage, sign up for the draft, and disrespected by the do-nothings in society?

Attached: aCrobdW.jpg (704x899, 204K)

Attached: 67u.png (461x357, 260K)

faggot

Been there, done that.
No it does not help, thank god.

Women have no prostate.

>Being fucked in the ass is the exact same experience as being fucked in the pussy

Sounds like the delusional ramblings of an insane crossdresser.

wtf

Attached: 1518014439366.jpg (600x800, 64K)

It's real. Look it up

The idea is not to make you gay, though that is a bonus and an ideal for them.
What they want is men and women to stack up traumatic relationships and sexual encounters so we all become fucked up and loaded down with emotional baggage.
The other part of it is for you to think faggot shit is normal enough that you mention to women that you sucked a dick or begged for the peg.
You think women like that? Even fucked up dyed-hair lefty women? Darn few of them want that, even the ideological ones.
They want you to be dominant and 100% heterosexual.
The goal is to mentally destroy men and women and make them unattractive to each other so less white babies will be born.

Attached: baggage.jpg (275x170, 9K)

Attached: TbeD6Jw.png (610x610, 463K)

This guy hit the nail on the head

>Vice

into the trash it goes

I can't believe I was once liberal. Have they always been this insane? I remember being so positive in high school growing up that they were on the right side of history.. any other user have the same experience?

Kek since when did all women do anal?

>would being penetrated teach men what it's like to be a woman?

no, because a man is always more than a hole whether or not he's been penetrated against his will

Female virgins apparently don't understand what it means to be a woman, either. The only thing that defines womanhood is penetration. Okey sure.

I got suckered into it. It's very dissatisfying, but easily fetishized so the thought of it is more pleasurable than the act. In order to enjoy anal sex, you can not just lay there and have something in your butt. That does not feel good on its own. You could be railed for hours on end and maybe get a boner but feel nothing great. You have to have a fetish for that situation and it has to be on your mind, and then the slight indirect stimulation of the penile tissues with a little prostate tickling is what pushes you over the edge once you're already a good couple of dick strokes away from spooging over fetishy thoughts. Only instead of engaging in a little healthy dick stroking, you're permanently damaging your sphincters and the connective tissues that hold your guts to your body cavity with a LOT of anal pounding. The stimulation is so weak that it needs to be hard, fast, and deep - not good if you want your guts to stay in place.

Once the fetish had developed I found that I enjoyed riding a dildo as much as I did jerking off imagining riding a dildo. In fact, I enjoyed jerking off imagining it more. Mostly because there was no pain afterwrads.

I really doubt that sex is like that for women because they have their penis analogue wrapping around and then poking out of the receptive hole so it can be stimulated during regular intercourse.

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

Attached: 1513710684559.png (607x629, 58K)

they turned to their current insane state during obongos second term.

>cumming by touching your dick is straight
>cumming by touching your prostate is gay
Explain this shit.

Attached: 1438413687949.jpg (374x347, 39K)

Drop dead

Don't judge

I forgot to add that virgins are very easily suckered into this

You can know what real anal sex feels like on your own. You can't know the sensations of fucking a woman without a woman to fuck.

Please end your life you homogay faggot

Back then (for our likely age group) our leftist ideology consisted of hating creationists on YouTube and thinking what gay marriage and weed are “whatever”. As we all know it’s completely different now

>Vice
dropped

THIS

IS

JOURNALISM

IN

where the fuck is Hitler? Are there no more heroes?

I don't want to understand what it feels like to be a woman, you fucking queer.

>you need to understand how other people feel
who's the fucking faggot that told people this was a thing?

>LGBT people feel unsafe
I don't care.

>keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality,

had to laugh there
most anti-homos are confirmed homos, like congress fags, they'll swear to jesus that fags are bad and then go have an aide fuck them in the shithole after the vote against lgbt gays etc
most ppl you point to as being the ones who "keep you down" are massive faggots who are just VIRTUE SIGNALLING when they vote against themselves (you)

>you may think its only a word

it is ONLY A FUCKING WORD

>I have pride in being a mature (old skank), strong (fat), bisexual (will fuck anyone anything), woman (i was born with a vagina)

your pride is utterly misplaced
you did fucking ZERO to be those things
you were born stupid, became fat, desperate, and lack all self control
this is not your fault nor is it something to be "proud" about since you have nothing to do with being born

you are a fucking retarded faggoty old nasty cunt and nobody gives a fuck about your butthurt here besides me and i'm only telling you to fuck off and die anyway

you are fucking retarded
now you can whine about me saying "retarded" like the retarded old cunt you are

Attached: hssssssssss.jpg (680x583, 28K)

Soo mandatory penetration for all male canadians when? With Trudeau it's not off the table, you know.

Attached: wat.jpg (250x250, 16K)

I thought we all know japflags on Sup Forums are all English teachers from anglosphere/murica

Women. Its emotional arguing.
>your fact based argument is objectively true
>you dont understand how i feel
this is your governmdnt on women's suffrage

Even if it's a real article, it's by Vice. If you ever check the comments on these people always call them out for their clickbait shit

Youuu got it

I've had my prostate checked, it didn't change a thing about the way I feel towards women.

Freudian conclusion, the lib cuck go to.

Basically not an argument.

>Canada

Attached: 1520482962574.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

>replying to pasta
lurk moar newfags

interesting
i just got mine checked and suddenly i hate all women

It wouldn't show him anything about
>pregnancy
>childbaring
>menstration
>menopause
>running a household
>representing a supporting husband

So, no.
To be fair, my wife fingerblasted my ass once; gave me zero insight on womanhood.

japan nigga you gay

Vice has gone so far down hill since gavin left...50% trash

Possums clean carrion and don't attack anything...fucking passafist marsupial...wierd but cool critter

you are no samurai, you dishonour your people, please commit sudoku. do it for me dear english teacher

I hope there are 500 more school shootings in the next year killing thousands of people. Fuck this country

Penis envy is real.