Why does this country piss off the gun grabbers so much?

Why does this country piss off the gun grabbers so much?

Attached: 4313FB6500000578-4772108-image-a-9_1502209933701.jpg (634x423, 78K)

because it has laxer gun laws than new jersey, jew york, calispiccia, maryland, massivetwoshits, connetishit, and hawaii

Attached: 1478650019089.jpg (1341x3636, 473K)

I guess it proves that in a white homogenous society, as the united states was always intended to be, guns are not a problem.

Murder rate is near 0%. They don't want to acknowledge that gun control is a waste of time and doesn't work.

the best part is how they lie about how the laws are actually very strict and ammo is banned

Niggers were a mistake.

Any Swiss posters up tonight/day?

It doesn't. I'm all for people having guns, as long as they have enough training and psychological stability for such, which is exactly how Switzerland does it.

>training
This isn't required to own a gun in Switzerland retard.

>psychological stability

There are no mental health tests to buy a gun in Switzerland.

How about you educate yourself on the laws some time, dumbfuck? You can see it here >nazbol

Literally a meme ideology started by a contrarian.

Have you ever heard about the draft? All Swiss men have to undergo military training, dumbfuck.

Don't forget about the czech republic.

Which has nothing to do with private gun ownership. You don't have to serve in the army to buy a gun in Switzerland.

You won't admit that Swiss gun laws are actually quite lax as fuck and better than most leftist states here.

stormfags are in full support of that though

>Which has nothing to do with private gun ownership
It doesn't need to be, because all men who wish to buy guns will already have military training with firearms, except for an absolute minority - and the opposite is true for america.

>*to have*

>all men who wish to buy guns will already have military training

You can opt for the civil service and not undergo training and you can still buy a gun in Switzerland. Do keep making shit up.

>Ethnostate
>Pro gun
>Anti-War
It's like they know what they are doing or something.

I heard some people there were trying to push for gun control, are the Swiss fighting against that?

Don't forget their own banks and lots of money, goy!

>because it has laxer gun laws than new jersey, jew york, calispiccia, maryland, massivetwoshits, connetishit, and hawaii

Also better, more free gun laws than UK, Mexico, Brazil. Fuck you can just say they have better gun laws than the USA, because in the US we have the fucked up states which you mentioned, meanwhile in Switzerland, the whole country, one hundred percent of swiss, can own and buy firearms with minimal hassle.

>Also the lowest crime rate in the world/

The word "Switzerland" proves the left are bunch of lying retards when it comes to guns.

Attached: Gun Control Works in Mexico Evidently.jpg (757x1108, 569K)

>Have you ever heard about the draft? All Swiss men have to undergo military training, dumbfuck.

A boldfaced lie. Only about (60%) approx of Swiss men get the military training, so besides being a total liar, you also failed to mention that almost none of the women get military training, but all the Swiss women can buy and own guns.

Attached: Seth Moulton Demands Gun Control.jpg (1200x1132, 438K)

2004, 2005

Attached: 20CA053F-0FA6-4580-B278-54A769FDAF83.jpg (320x450, 50K)

>1 post by this id

>Permit to purchase
>Gun registration + Police hold purchase forms
>Background check-equivalent to purchase ammo
>No loaded carry

IIRC, there's some other laws no in this image, Switzerland is fairly restrictive by American standards.

>Switzerland is fairly restrictive by American standards.

A lie. Switzerland is far far far better than any of the antigun states like Hawaii, Connecticut, California etc.

You could argue there is less regulations in Texas or Arizona, but that is not what you said.

Because it makes them confront the fact that higher ownership of firearms does not mean a higher firearm homicide rate.

This line of reasoning eventually produces the question of black and minority violence, which is racist and can't be talked obviously.

Cern. End of story.

No shit they're better than ultra-restrictive states but those states aren't the norm, most states have less-restrictive laws than Switzerland.

Don't you hate it when actual facts reveal your worldview to be delusional bullshit?

Attached: MassShootingFrequencyByCountry.jpg (586x394, 75K)

Mexico has strict gun laws, so it is safe.
Japan has strict gun laws so it's safe.
Brazil has strict gun laws, so it's safe.
North Korea has strict gun laws so it's safe.
UK has strict gun laws so it's safe.
South Korea has strict gun laws so it's safe.
Swittzerland has strict gun laws so it's safe.
The USA has strict gun laws so it's safe.
Somalia has strict gun laws so it's safe.

Not all of these countries are safe, not all of them have strict gun laws. Which countries are safe? What do those countries ACTUALLY have in common.

Switzerland, Japan, South Korea - What do these countries have in common?

You could say N Korea and China are safe. Are they comfortable though? Is safety really the highest priority? Are they actually safe or do they just look that way on paper.

There is so much cloudy logic going on with the anti gun people it's not even worth engaging them in a conversation.

Switzerland is not homogeneous you nigger

Ironic how Swiss is the most neutral yet love gun culture
I like them more than ever

>Switzerland, Japan, South Korea - What do these countries have in common?
Solidarity
Homogeneous except for Switzerland but still has a common people ethnicity

Attached: 1520125912057.jpg (593x593, 84K)

So does Haiti.

you can think farther than that too...population size? population density?

The main point is that gun control does not stop all the violence and chaos. It isn't the solution. There is a solution, and if you look at the what the countries that are safe are, they will show you the way.

homogeneity BTFO

Right, so if it's not homogeneity, then what is it those countries have that haiti doesn't have? What do they not have that Haiti has? It's not guns, or gun laws.

>It isn't the solution. There is a solution,

I don't know, what is it?

>Be white or be east Asian.

Because Cambodia, Thailand, Philippines are asian like you, but those blood-soaked countries full of criminals should not be compared with Korea or Japan.

And North Korea isn't really civilized, a tyrannical slave-state and they are Korean like you.

My only point about guns is, if you disarm the people, that makes it really really easy for the criminals and government to predate and enslave them.

>I don't know, what is it?
Actually I don't know either. It's not gun control though, that isn't why they are safe. People just cherry pick examples to support gun control and ignore the other factors. I agree with you.

>transport of firearms
>have to go straight to the range and back
Are the swiss allowed to shoot on public land?
I like the sound of a lot of that, but couldn't give up my innawoods.

Because they're white

OK OK

DRUG LAWS!!!!!

lol, opium wars my bro