To organize better, we need to have a physical definition on our bodies, such as a symbol...

To organize better, we need to have a physical definition on our bodies, such as a symbol, but not something flashy that will draw questions, in order to identify /our guys/ in public

obviously, we would need to change it every month to avoid media attention, so no permanent configurations.

Ideas?

Discuss

Attached: 1521423195252.png (801x801, 35K)

a six pointed yellow star could work

Why the glow in the dark niggers already know who we all are?

good idea

something not necessarily noticable, you would only notice it if you were to purposefully look for it

Hm.... I wonder....

Attached: 1392336438947.png (1000x1248, 851K)

Bright red armbands, with swastikas on them, but here's the kicker, nobody will know what they mean, because we'll wear them on the wrong arm.

That's a nice merchant you've got there

Attached: fukken-saved-31064290.png (500x304, 78K)

blue works too in some cases

everyone should walk around with guy fawkes masks

>let's all mark ourselves with a big nazi bullseye for doxxers and niggers to identify us
Talk to people, give them hints and take hints from them. There's no need for physical identification as it would only hinder the already sparse individuals that are right-wing. If you're too autistic for social interaction then I'm sorry but no amount of random shit stapled to your shirt is going to fix that.

Attached: pazura.jpg (720x540, 280K)

do you have any hints or ideas for that

(((nice try)))

Do not be autistic

Attached: Untitled.png (819x801, 70K)

I don't want to be noticed, that's not what I do.

there's an ancient hindu symbol I saw recently that looked pretty cool.

I'm thinking some sort of leaf... Maybe red to illustrate our boldness.

I don't know how to put it into words since it just comes to me naturally. I sort of self-taught myself how to be a propagandist just through experience. I've never really analyzed the hint system while performing it. What I'd describe it as is pushing the person you're talking to in certain directions and making them feel safe enough to say what they believe while you stay neutral until you're sure about their views. Once they share a general view you push them bit by bit for something more concrete. You should be able to pick up what level of redpill they're on from what they say this way. If they don't make any big "moves" chances are they're hiding some fringe views as well.

Attached: goebby glasses.gif (400x223, 1.47M)

Haha nice try FBI, we're not going to make your job easier. Suck off

Fucking brilliant!