South Africa Committee

The plan:
Trickle in a few thousand Americans via commercial carriers
Suidlinders sets them up as “farm hands”
Ship our ARs in discreet overseas container
Reunion Americans with their ARs
Get a boat - pic related
Land top brass, battle flag, and founding documents on west coast of Northern Cape
Declare to the world our new nation
Ask Blacks to move south of escarpment
Fight war if necessary
Save the West

Attached: 3E951B40-ADCF-4AA5-B785-37A784C6BE4C.jpg (924x611, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0bC0zPngc4c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It could work.

we could bring some to our western countries for training as well. weapons, first aid, tactics, etc.

set up other alternatives. provide ar15 parts and have local shops use 80 percent ar15 receivers.

I plan on keeping the idea going in case it snowballs.

A war with the entire Africa would be a joke. It's a shame people are too compassionate, the world would be far greater if niggers were an endangered (((race))).

dont depend on one plan only. they need training in tacticts, leadership, patrols etc.

Filing my expression of interest.

>American civilians engaging in military fillibustering
Good luck with that

Great idea with the 80 percent lowers. We could mill them out in a barn somewhere. I bet we would get in less trouble if they somehow found our shipping container also.

We be sure to take a lot of video, as it’s sure to be entertaining.

I’m sure there a bunches of other plans, so I don’t worry about that. This being one of many, but maybe is the one that works. Worth a try I say.

its all about building a network, a leaderless network to help them. let them know they are not alone. there is an abundance of supplies in the west just wasting away in peoples storage or garages that we can give them. not just miitary but clothing, and technical assistance.

Also, on the next update I want to point out a focus on an ability to “work from home,” so that our soldiers can collect incomes while over there. Maybe with a focus on crypto markets?

We would need to set up safe supply routes through Namibia for the plan to last. There is no way you could ship to South African ports

You need a Neall Ellis
youtube.com/watch?v=0bC0zPngc4c

Attached: nellis.jpg (987x853, 140K)

“Ship it! They need it more than you.”

I like the idea of a larger portion of the population being able to help out be sending supplies. Maybe we can send out boxes with prepaid shipping. Great idea.

Why do you say we won’t be able to ship?

we have to reach out to the suidlanders group. tried one email but got no response.

Yes we need him and more like him!

I tried email to them and a few other groups. That part should fall into place though, we will just have to have faith at some point.

yeah anyone here run 5 miles in the past 15 years?
not shitting on this,ive tried to contact suidlanders,moppy on discord is mas disappointing and all i hear is prepper horseshit.i know they have shit brewing but they aint gonna let outsiders in .
also,the cia and a host of other nations have eyes and ears in every country on earth.a 1000 alabama white boys showing up in niggerville wont go unnoticed.you will hear the faint hum of predators,reapers and wasps overhead pretty quickly tracking everything going on.can also do sat displacement scanning that is automated.red flagging heavy equipment or military movement.just a couple of the realities.

I can see why they are weary of outsiders. In the end both parties will just have to act in good faith, the white man way.

As for if the United States Government decides they want to be against us, there isn’t much to do about that. That’s where Trump comes in?

Gonna need a lot more than a few ARs.

it's time to crowd source a blacklist of black exports, we will call it "the blacklist"

Attached: 365k-fewer-people-with-aids.jpg (1595x1461, 323K)

American here, where do I sign up? Also can I get my own farm?

Attached: ian-smith-talks-to-the-press-with-left-john-wrathall-rhodesian-president-A0E7A2.jpg (1300x1081, 166K)

Ryder is that you bro?

That's a retarded idea and y'all going to jail

alternate plan

> take black inmates from USA prisons
> exchange them 1:1 with white South Africans
> save all that money now prisons empty
> and you’ve got 5 million hard working whites

Icing on the cake, South Africa gets the useless niggers who couldn’t succeed even in the land of welfare and opportunity.

former Marine grunt, combat vet (both iraq and afghan) here. I tried to join the French Foreign Legion a few years ago(wasn't selected unfortunately) and met a ton of South Africans in selection. That was when I was first redpilled on the situation in South Africa. Apparently the FFL is the best shot any white South African has at a proper military career these days and it now consists of 15-20% white South Africans. I'm still in contact with one of the guys in my selection class who failed out and went back to SA. If this situation blows up and they start accepting foreign volunteers then I'm definitely leaving my dead end life here to go fight. This time for something actually worthwhile.

Attached: 106px-Combat_Action_Ribbon.svg.png (106x30, 407)

And give up our last colony in Africa, no.

The 'american' niggers will probably end up running the country due to their 56% dna.