Fate Stay Night would be better without Shirou

Fate Stay Night would be better without Shirou.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RYfnRtJSZ8k?t=1m59s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That stupid faggot can't even divide by potatoe.

The series would be better off without any of the DEEN anime and it's shitty artstyle

>DEEN anime and it's shitty artstyle

LOL

Ufoshill with shit taste.

Why is Rin so gay at times?

Cute couple.

She'll please old men for money, but young girls for free.

They look cute in that style

Because she is bi, duh.

>potatoe

>at times

FS/N would be fucking pointless without Shirou

Fate Stay Night would be better if it didn't exist.

>t. secondaries

Might be right.

Shirou and Sakura should just go have their honeymoon somewhere else, leave scrubs kill each other.

Shirou is technically you.

Shirou is redman

>flip phones

Blast from the past.

Came here to post this.

When I first played the prologue as Rin I thought that they had baited me and that Shirou wasn't the main character after all.

Then people died when they are killed.

This is a fact.

Demonstrably and patently a pleb opinion

Ha! Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

>tfw I unironically ship it. I don't even yuri and never will but these two look too good together.

Who will cook tho?

Rin is a great cook though.

I read that as cock

Sup Forums would be better without this thread.

Rin is for Luvia

Rin is just Sabersexual, like most characters in the Fate universe.

>Removing Shirou

Motherfucker if Shirou was a chick she would be undisputedly the best fucking fate girl.

Oh, shut up Archer! Best boy Shirou will nail the fact in your head in due time.

Not Sakura.

She gets needy when she can't summon him. After a week she'd rape anything.

What a bland franchise fateshit is if a genderbent self-insert harem mc-kun would be considered best girl.

>self-insert MC-kun

Confirmed as not knowing the first thing about Emiya Shirou.

FSN would be better if it had Illya's route.

Now that is actually an objectively true statement.

Rin is for Shirou!

But the deen character designs were objectively superior

Shirou is for Saber.

Looks like Shirou was 2deep for at least two or three people in the thread.

Shirou is confirmed self -insert by the author

Saber is for Rin

Rin is for _old men_
old men is for Rin
Saber is for Shirou

Explain her attraction to other girls then.

Who's for me

Worms.

(You) is for you

Me.

I was kinda hoping for Illya, but okay.

Shh, these people don't understand story structure.

I want to see Rin being tsun to Saber!

See

The same author that claims that Archer can't Rule Breaker even though Shirou does exactly that.

Shirou is a Shitty self insert, because he is literally insane, in addition to a solidly applied personality. A big factor of said personality is that he is a yamato naedeshicko (how the utter fuck do you spell that) which literally means perfect wife.

Without Shirou you would not have:
>No you keep up with me
>Do you have enough weapons in stock
>I am the bone of my sword. But I already knew that.
Face it Shirou is the best character in FS/N

Agreed

>fatefags unironically believe this
>fatefags unironically consider their blandfest superior to any other battle harem

Shirou has enough of a character to not be considered a self insert. If the author really thinks that he doesnt know what self insert is

What battle royale VN is superior in your opinion?
Don't say Dies Shitrae which only has the appeal of Bey voice acting. F/SN isn't the best, but face it, it's pretty good among its competition of battle weebshit.

What made Rin so gay for Saber?

Hunter x Hunter

[citation needed]

Rin is bi. She goes on about how beautiful she finds Rider, when she sees her just like she does with Saber.

Also a good question, how will Rin satisfy Saber's desire to be fertilized?

>Saber herself claim that her body is masculine.

Saber looks so soft and warm i want to hold her tight and never let go

Saber is for Shirou
Saber Lily is for Mordred
Saber Alter is for Gil
Saber Lancer is for Rin

>neo Sup Forums unironically likes the Deen anime now

if DEEN just faithfully adapted the Fate route without their whimsical mashup, it would have been best adaptation up to date. Well, musically speaking it's still is, second only to 2012 reproduction not considering Ever-Present Feeling, which is superior in the original

I still didn't watched UBW and i don't care about HF, if i suddenly wanted some Fate i would just reread the VN again

Sakura is special. She is about the only one who doesn't harbor some deep admiration or lust for Saber. She just treats her like a bro. Had a really good scene where she teaches Saber how to bake a pie and they just eat and chill.

Every other female who gets within a radius of her either gets her panties wet, or starts saying she is some holy being, Sakura just chills with her.

Why does this post sounds so cringy? Ah, i know why.
>Sakura is special

That's right, I forgot that saying anything even remotely positive about Sakura is a sin! Do forgive me, user.

But I mean, it applies here, that was why I posted it. Himuro, someone who looks about as neutral or asexual as possible, almost Kirei level, gets absolutely wet for Saber just looking at her, it's surreal. Yukika and Kaede, her friends, have shown interest in other girls before, so them showing a reaction to Saber is fine, but Himuro? That was odd.

So that was why it stuck out to me that Sakura, of the cast members, treats Saber like a bud, and just a bud.

>Sakura is special
>positive
>special kind of special
I forgive you. because you were just mildly confused.
But i must resolve another misunderstanding. Sakura treats Saber that way because she's her rival, simple as that. Because of Sakura's personality she cant treat her any other way.

She treats her like a zombie slave.

What is Rin's obsession with blonde foreigners?

Reading this thread, and in fact watching anything TM related, I get the feeling I'm being forced into liking Saber.
>look at her she's so perfect
>she can grow a dick if you want her to
>that other girl is cheap with daddy issues, unlike her
>third one got locked locked in the basement by her grandpa, what a wormslut
>here's one with short hair who will never find a boyfriend, unlike Saber. route never.
>here's some other Sabers you can ship with the original
>and so on and so on

Maybe she secretly wants to dress up in a German uniform for someone.

I'd rather take Shirou and Redman over any of the Fate girls to be honest.

Ohohohohoho.

>fate without shirou's autism
what's the point?

>Rin
>for Shirou
Rin is for Archer. This is fact.

Rin/Archer make a great Master/Servant combo. Great banter. A good relationship with understanding between them but they never show a hint of romantic feelings for eachother.

Yeah romantic feelings are disgusting. Look at what those did to Kariya, or Kiritsugu.

t.Illya

>but they never show a hint of romantic feelings for eachother.
>Rin has no romantic feelings for a Shirou who is the one who needs saving
Face it, she wouldn't have wanted him back after he betrayed her otherwise.

You're saying Rin and Shirou never had feelings for each other? They obviously never had time to develop their relationship considering how fast UBW moves but that's completely ridiculous to make that claim.

>>Rin has no romantic feelings for a Shirou who is the one who needs saving
Yes, she doesn't, you dumb shipperfag. Show me a proof where it indicates that Rin has romantic feelings for Archer. Archer doesn't have romantic feelings for Rin either because he's still pretty hung up on Saber as stated in CCC. Though the pair itself is doomed and will never happen because for Archer, Saber is lost forever. He shot himself in the foot by making a contract with Alaya and staying as humanity's janitor for eternity.

MUH yurishit

>archer
>somehow not romantic
Something's off here. Think your route was machine-translated or something.

>Shirou is a Shitty self insert, because he is literally insane
>He's not a self-insert because x
This is my favorite meme

>CCC
Is that not Mumei who is an another possibility of Archer?

YEAH DEATH TO FUCKING MALES
MAKE EVERY SHOW FEMALES ONLY YAASS QUEEN

No. His true name was lost thus he's called Nameless but he's still the same Archer.

Ever wonder what Redman sounds like if he sings?

youtu.be/RYfnRtJSZ8k?t=1m59s

OP It would be as bad as FGO.
Jesus Christ, a fate series with a beach episode is literally the end of the world.

The only reason she's not is because Saber wasn't the 1st thing that came into her life and treated her good.

Anything that came into her life and treated her well would be the target of her afection it wouldn't matter if it was Saber, Shinji, Kotomine, Herakles, Taiga, Issei or whatever.

Happened to be Shirou so he's the target of her undying love.

I might be misremembering things but I thought that mumei doesn't regret his decision.

Shirou is for Sakura

>doesn't regret his decision
He pretty much sold himself to moon cell for a miracle.