>あと、レッサーさんは硬軟双方でかなり活躍しますよ。
What's her endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/164486821/#164486821
youtube.com/watch?v=xomCSv3HqHY
mediafire.com/file/p0gz19ycofk9ut9/Idol Accel 25.zip
bato.to/reader#5b1cc66c8face1a5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Absolutely nothing she's just fucking around in video games because that's what brits do, also what kind of links do you think the senrans will have with Index characters, I can see something related to guns and something about being flat with Mirai

Just a genuine question, what does everyone love about the characters in this series? It can be anything from their personality, powers, lewdness, whatever.

Please consider posting in the archive after/instead of this thread.
desuarchive.org/a/thread/164486821/#164486821
Thank you.

They often feel natural, and I think a large part of that is the large cast that blips in and out of Touma's radar doing their own shit. Not like most series where everyone just obits round the MC. NT has especially gotten better at this where the first chapter of each volume just feels like a window into daily life

Someone transcribe these moonrunes and tell us if you notice any good details.

The game actually already has a "flat" group and a "max size" group

Mikoto's autism. Being serious here, its cute. I've always had a special place in my heart for those a little different because they often are some of the nicest people you can meet.
It probably has to do with my own life experience, but the slight abnormalness I really like.

I want Mirai to meet Last Order and have Last Order accuse her of being a kid.

Make Touma drink her tea

Homura needs to have something with aleister, I know that for a fact

Misaki for personality (not necessarily a good one, just an amusing one). Honorable mention to Stiyl and Tsuchi.
I find Awaki, Kuroko, and Kakine's powers to be amusing.
Lewdness for Oriana and Othinus.

>current state of raildexfags
I almost pity you, then again I don't.

>ip number didnt increase

Wait does Misaka downright stated to have autism? Her being obsessed with Gekoto is no more different than someone obsessing over their favorite series, clothing brand, gaming series, or etc. Her being unable to express her feelings and getting flustered is normal too.

youtube.com/watch?v=xomCSv3HqHY

It's hinted at that she has a few screws lose, akin to autism, like all level 5s. The more esper you are, the more neurological conditions that affect your personality.

The blend of Magic and science is a nice touch. I love fantasy themes but the inclusion of science makes it all the more better. It's interesting to see Touma's development and figure out everything that's constantly going on behind the scenes in the series and see how they come unearthed. A lot of the characters are nice and memorable too, though one gripe I have is a lot of them become pretty irrelevant/never mentioned again more or less until specific moments. Specifically my biggest gripe came from the Kamisato arc where a whole bunch of new characters were thrown in all of a sudden and it was a bit overwhelming, but even with arcs like World Rejector Kamachi proves to be a very competent writer and I managed to get enjoyment out of it by the final volume of that arc.

World Rejector is my least favorite arc in Index too but even that had a lot of good things too. Raildex is the only series that's caught my attention and held it firmly for over 6 years since I started, so that's an accomplishment all in-itself.

Autism is a scale user

It's a meme my dude. Literally every girl with a crush in pretty much every series can't express their feelings for the guy they like properly.

>too new to recognize ghost

I meant Haruka but both can be work if you wanna stretch homura a bit, something about manipulating

It's not just that. Read this:
Often times she shows an incredibly immature and selfish side and even slight tsundere tendencies when her crush, Touma, insults her.[6] To add to this childishness, she has an inclination towards cute things, most specifically, Gekota and Kill Bear merchandise. She likes frog merchandise, but only if it features Gekota. When she realizes that a stuffed animal another person is carrying is just a regular frog, she immediately loses all of her interest in the stuffed animal. She has a very irrational and unexplained fear of bugs, as shown in episode 6 of Toaru Kagaku no Railgun. She can also be slightly hypocritical at times, getting angry at Touma for not calling her by her name despite never once calling him by his. While generally amicable and humble, Misaka is highly individualistic. She often prefers to be solitary and dislikes the idea of being restricted by rules and duties such of those of Judgement and Anti-Skill. She wishes to avoid endangering other people and relies on her powers to try to solve problems on her own, frequently despite her better judgement.

All high level espers have something wrong with them in the head, she's no exception.

Publicly asking people to post on ghost removes any advantage it might have. You'll probably just get ghost locked again.

Idol Accel chapter 25
mediafire.com/file/p0gz19ycofk9ut9/Idol Accel 25.zip
bato.to/reader#5b1cc66c8face1a5

This makes sense, but it's not limited to high level espers but the people in this series in general. Saints, magicians, etc. Then again Espers are another form of magic.

Who did Kill bear killed?

>Oriana and Othinus for lewdness
Hang on there user these two aren't really that comparable just because they're blonde. Oriana's all about nothing but being lewd

Yeah, well that much is true.

The "She often prefers to be solitary" part is what made it go from an assumption to a fact in my head.

Thank you lad
There was no downright confirmation, I'm pretty sure everyone is just memeing or taking hints of her not being mentally stable too literally.

Mikoto's sadness :^)

Thanks, I'll dump it

But ghost was publicly discussed all the time in these threads as recently as last year, what are you talking about?

"She often prefers to be solitary"
"She has a very irrational and unexplained fear of bugs"
"Misaka is highly individualistic"
"She often goes to Green Mart to read manga for free in her spare time on Mondays and Wednesdays"

"according to Shirai Kuroko, Mikoto naturally acts as a leader, and becomes the center of attention by everyone, yet she cannot mingle with those people regardless of being the center."

>Sayonara onee-chan
I just see this even though the actual translation is here

GcUKb19e

>You can get Aleister by giving bones to the FFF guy

Those are some some highly precise hints but I don't known, maybe she just prefers to be alone because of her past.

Make England Great Again

What's the deal with the Senran Kagura stuff? We getting a crossover spin off soon or something?

All espers and magicians are autistic.

Just in the mobile game, for now.

Stiyl and Tsuchimikado don't have autism though

True, but only Mikoto makes autism look cute.

Only when it actually needed attention, like being down every other day or which thread is the current thread etc.
It's not like we have shitton of thread up right now and ghost has been functional for almost a month now.

those man hands though

end

How do you even get the dog bones though?

Nice of the Number 2 to acquire a group. Sadly for him, they are just clones of an inferior esper. He needs some variety

God damn Hamazura

I'll leave the metaposting until after the bump limit, but go have a look at the discussion relating to it in for why it's being brought up again.

Thread doesn't mention it anywhere.

Because of the kind of game it is, it's pretty big as it is

If the clones hate Accelerator then EXPLAIN THIS

Maybe you should read the instructions?

I still can't believe it's happening. The fact that we got titty ninja's, and the fact that there was a chance of us getting Yakuza OR Bayonetta to crossover with Raildex is something special

They always liked him. They were working hard to help him reach Level 6 until they decided that Mikoto and Touma were right.

idk, autistic girls can either be annoying and spergy or really cute. depends on what kind of autism they have.

>they don't look excited at all
It almost looks like they're BOO'ing him.

This costume is actually amazing, holy shit

Being practically emotionless has been the defining personality trait of the clones since day 1

You don't "boo" with "kya"

Never thought about it this way. After all, they only ran away to put up a better fight

>the eyes actually glow

Forget the part where they try to kill him
Like when the one clone thinks she got him with the explosive, thinks she succeeded, and then got a look of desperation when the smoke moved away.

No, they're saying boo-urns

No shit, dying sucks but they were still doing the experiment all the same trying to succeed on both sides

Tell me. How do I get it?

Buy it

9982 did up until the bomb. The sniper Misaka in the novels is stated to run for only reason. She still had a will to live that she couldn't override.

When Misaka 1 was shown later on though, it implied that this will to live was developed over time, as Misaka 1 basically committed suicide.

Why didn't the clones say fuck this experiment and tell Accelerator they didn't want do this anymore. Still gets to me after all this time.

They still had no problem wishing and even trying to cause his death. They don't like him. Maybe they are indifferent, but they don't like him. At Least when the experiment was going on.

>literally running around town to lynch couples

kek'd

I hope Stiyl shows up in NT looking like this. At least in battle.

Pink tickets are pretty easy to come by

Because they were blank slates imprinted with the fundamental idea that they cost less than a cheap car. The misaka network practically functioned as a hive mind prior to LO, and desensitized them to the death, and possibly prevented any actual mental deaths from happening, even if some of the clone's bodies were destroyed

Do you have any more info on the sniper misaka? I skipped past ot 1-10 and cant find any wiki page for it.

>This is a 14 year old
Man.
Why isn't there any Niang doujins?

that fucking great kek

They were indoctrinated not to. To some extent, so was Accelerator. They eventually did do exactly what you said. The experiment was going to be stopped eventually, but along with Mikoto and Touma, 10032 in particular owes her life to all of the others.

>prior to LO
Isn't she what took away their ability to be individuals, not what granted it?

Misaki a pile of shit

Well shit

Should I waifu Misaka?

LO was also designed to stop any of the Sisters from rebelling against the experiment. So the fact that they did during the fight with Touma meant LO had heard him and agreed.

It's a serious commitment user. You can only give her up when you find an autistic childish tsundere girl in real life, are you that committed?

I'm running the mobile game on an emulator, does anyone know how to set it up with a gamepad? I heard one user say he had it set that way a few threads ago, and I was just wondering if it was common knowledge or if everyone else plays some other way.