David Rockefeller is not a Jew

How does Sup Forums explain this? Perhaps it's not "the jews" and instead it actually is "the elites".

Attached: david_rockefeller.jpg (1024x1200, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=710
americanjewisharchives.org/publications/fajf/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

did you say soros? oh .. i see.. you're trying to shift the narrative

what has he done thats subversive?

>hurr 1 of the elites is not a Jew, let's forget how massively overrepresented Jews are amongst the elite

Shoo Shlomo

Attached: (((wars))).jpg (817x500, 118K)

Lmfao

Attached: 1298976214621.jpg (1100x466, 77K)

ROCKFELLERS ARE JEWS YOU IDIOT! SPAINARD JEWS.

Rockefellers are crypto Jews, everyone knows that

He was a long time leader at bilderberg for starters.

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=710
They are not jews. Does one just become a crypto jew when they are an elite globalist? Why? Why aren't they just elite globalists? What makes them crypto jews?

Attached: 1490049574152.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

>bilderberg
that practically makes him a jew

>ROCKFELLERS ARE JEWS YOU IDIOT! SPAINARD JEWS.
Source?
>inb4 nothing and BTFO

Attached: ScreenHunter_1001 Mar. 19 01.01.jpg (609x292, 45K)

>bilderberg
Quick rundown?

Attached: dxNlENh.jpg (919x669, 120K)

>that practically makes him a jew
This logic makes no sense. He basically build bilderberg. Are the goyim running jews now? lol you make no sense.

Attached: 1498505712088.jpg (614x586, 92K)

only thing GETTING BTFO IS YOUR ASS!

Attached: ScreenHunter_1001 Mar. 19 01.03.jpg (1059x83, 42K)

wow... it's almost like... gentiles can work with jews... and listen to them... and obey their whims wittingly... wow...

>no citation
ok so some guy wrote they are jews without citation. I'm saying they are not. Even. Burden of proof is on you.
>inb4 no response and pretends this response never happened

Attached: 1498876377313.jpg (179x170, 10K)

If you cannot graso the concept of a majority and a generalisation, then maybe Codreanu was right when he said a country has the jews it deserves.
An exception to the rule is not the rule itself, you peanut-brain

>Perhaps it's not "the jews" and instead it actually is "the elites"

Correct, those old money European families are the big boys when it comes to truly being "elite" (meaning above the law and having no accountability). Everything from water, sewage, diamonds, organs, drugs, weapons, every business you can think of has a rotten limb that's directly linked to these old boy clubs in Europe, they're the ones who have books removed from circulation, journalists taken to court, and making the gigantic tender offers to entire developed world, they have all the policy makers and tax inspectors on their pay rolls and their foot soldiers (the mainly Jewish and East European mafia elements) are given diplomatic immunity with the big wigs in their mafias holding diplomatic passports from the Comoros to Costa Rica.

Yeah, Jews play a big part in all of these rings, but they're small fucking potatoes compared to the real shot callers, those people aren't Jews and you've probably never even heard of them.

LOL THIS IS YOUR SOURCE? "SOME GUY WROTE A BOOK AND I PROMISE IT EXISTS"
holy shit that's hilarious. You believe everything on the internet?

Attached: 1498864047295.png (669x514, 25K)

Sure he is not... and I'm not a Nazi

YOUR A FUCKING MORON!

americanjewisharchives.org/publications/fajf/

This.
These faggots here think the queen of england is a jew. It's god damn hilarious. No one ever challenges you faggots on this, and this thread also will die quickly because you're all BTFO.

Attached: 1490243104146.jpg (400x388, 16K)

>What is disproportionate representation
>What is shabbos goy

that's why they didn't give him the life extension technology like the Rothschilds have

satanists*

ok that's what I needed to know. Thanks for doing the work for me. Fuck the kikes.

Which way ya lookin bud?

OP is ignoring this and going after the conspiratard low-hanging fruit because he has no counter-argument.

Attached: -SAGE P.D.jpg (600x600, 66K)

What a faggot Jew.

Attached: 1520831990194.png (297x305, 93K)

Attached: rockefellers.png (1867x753, 338K)

Looks pretty Jewish to me.
Is it true that your nose grows pointier if you act like a Jew too much?

John D. Rockefeller must be fucking rolling in his grave.

Your thread would have meaning if he was an antisemite, but of course he is not. Everyone who acts like a kike LOVES the fucking kikes.
Basically you've committed a NAXALT fallacy, ignoring the trend because of a single outlier.

This means you're mentally inferior, by the way.

Attached: OpIsRetarded.jpg (298x200, 17K)

>Everyone who acts like a kike LOVES the fucking kikes.
Not true, kikes hate each other but they work with each other because they're all kikes. Hillary was only 1/4 kike (grandma side), but works with kikes and hates them. She was seen shouting "fucking kikes" by witnesses.