Rosario+Vampire

Did anyone read the manga? The manga was probably my first and still is one of my favorites. The anime wasn't all that great but I still love some of the characters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oG8v1qVldJU
youtube.com/watch?v=1Zj4VQy9k30
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This series was hot garbage, and the anime was even worse

I remember dropping it when the MC turned into some super vampire. The ending was some Shyamalan tier shit from what I read.

Mizore best girl.

doesnt she get cucked by the ghost of her mom or something?

I agree

I've read worse, but I would never say that R+V is a favorite. Yukari was and is super cute though.

Good characters stuck in a terrible plot.

I liked how the art got progressively better as time went on.

Romcoms turned battle shounens are the worst.

I'm looking at this Negima and Maken Ki.

Also my favorite, though the last arc was shit.

this desu

I never read the last few chapters, I kind of lost interest in Moka and stopped caring about her desu.

Only girls I cared about were Mizore and Kurumu

Moka
Kurumu
Ruby
Kahlua

These are my favorite girls from the manga.

Forgot to add:
Kurumu's mom

>Can't get the MC so they turned lesbian
Can't say it's a bad idea.

I read this as a teenager and liked it at first but it got too ridiculous even for my standards back then. Inner Moka is still hot as fuck though.

>mangaka was supposed to have another series come out after taking a break for a few months
>never heard from again

>tfw mom won
>tfw no S3
>tfw no oyakodon despite the potential

Art got better but designs turned into generic shoujoshit.
anime > manga

Ded?

I didn't like how the anime looked for some reason.

>few months
4 years

I still somewhat fondly remember RV. Mizore specifically.

Can a mangaka have enough income from 1 series? Maybe he is having a good time.

no fuck off

Anyone know what happened with the author?

After Rosario ended he simply vanished and haven't heard anything about him.

I fucking love me some Rosario.
Started reading it month till month when I was in highschool but only re-read the series bout a year ago after finally getting my hard copies back. Love the series to death, even if the ending was kinda disappointing.

Mizore
Best
Girl

A man of good taste

He made that short story with nisio.

No way he made that much money. He probably became a salary man.

It's pretty popular in the west, gonzo still shills the anime every now and then.

I have mixed feelings about it. After rereading it I find the writing to be absolute garbage, but it's also very nostalgic.

I found my waifu in it, I was so obsessed with her that I bought a PS2 to play the untranslated VN. I listened to the character songs thousands of times.

It also reminds me of 2008 Sup Forums, back when I was happy and Sup Forums was way smarter. A time before Twitter and Facebook.

it was a fun manga, actually i like tsunuke development and other shonen shits like Moka oneshottin everyone
And also, this manga made me have a "waifu" (Mizore)

>I found my waifu in it, I was so obsessed with her that I bought a PS2 to play the untranslated VN. I listened to the character songs thousands of times.
Now this is some fucking dedication. I love you, user, never change.

Opinions about the end?

>Main heroine was a MILF.
>Favorite twist.
Shame she was not win.

Pretty shit, but I started to get tired of the series as a whole 3/4ths of the way in, and that's being generous. I feel like the protagonist was obnoxious from start to finish and it also doesn't help I really hated Moka.

>Main heroine was a MILF.
We need more series with this, especially of the action variety.

>It also reminds me of 2008 Sup Forums, back when I was happy and Sup Forums was way smarter. A time before Twitter and Facebook.

Just listening to the OP makes me feel 10 years younger. Where has time gone....

youtu.be/oG8v1qVldJU

Personally I liked the Season 2 OP better, but both fill me with nostalgia

youtube.com/watch?v=1Zj4VQy9k30