RUSSIA CALLS OUT FALSEFLAG - WW3 WHEN?

> "The consequences will be very serious" if the U.S. launches a strike on Syria. - Russia

>Raw
youtu.be/ec7DRbE0oUI?t=1m19s

>"Moscow will respond to US strikes on Syria"
youtube.com/watch?v=PH96bgiNNdY

>Chinks btfo
youtube.com/watch?v=SkTM5WLoB3A

>Poo loo vishnu
youtube.com/watch?v=dq73QMf4rnI

>Desu uuguu
youtube.com/watch?v=-oUJ3nDZrvk

>Syria takes the Lo Mein pill (also hammerhead anchors)
youtube.com/watch?v=f4EO_onxAqw

So it looks like USA getting into quite the tussle in Syria 100% depends on what Trump does next. Russia is going to defend Assad no matter what it seems, and China is also getting involved. There are flash-points everywhere, its time Sup Forums.

Attached: Russia has taken the redpill.jpg (1094x548, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i8K0sW8GX-4
youtu.be/fZe3Ovt2XtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UDWw-Zjwxaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump for the vid onTaiwan, spot on

Attached: abetump597757.jpg (352x504, 45K)

North Korea is officially irrelevant again now? Anyway this will most likely amount to shit.

tfw my cunt unsuccessfully roleplaying NK

FUCK NETANYAHU

DEATH TO ISRAEL

DEATH TO ZIONISM

DEATH TO THOSE THAT SUPPORT THAT DEMONIC STATE

Attached: 1500288601251.jpg (632x732, 351K)

What's the general sentiment in your cunt right now? "fuck the US/UK, they're at it again"?

Gerasimov looks so goofy that i don't think anybody will take him seriously, James Mattis will certainly attack Syria.

At least General Makarov looked like a Bond movie villain.

Attached: makarov.jpg (250x353, 21K)

Looks like our overlords want to expand Israel

Political apathy. Feeling of chasm between our government and people. Uncertainty and expectation of changes.

The Balkan powderkeg? More like, the Asian powderkeg.

>Political apathy. Feeling of chasm between our government and people. Uncertainty and expectation of changes.
That's vague yet strikingly similar to the overall mood here in the USA. Most people arent marching in the streets because they have jobs to go to.

Yeah but unlike yours, Russia's military is a paper tiger.

Mattis has a lisp and a double chin my dude. He's still fucking scary.

Hope to not see you at the end of my barrel Vitroli.
May there be peace on Eart-HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1515214719256.jpg (177x170, 6K)

>unlike yours, Russia's military is a paper tiger.
I mean you might be right but nukes are nukes and nerve gas is nerve gas. Regardless of what kind of military uses/possesses it.

can we just end the world in a nuclear holocaust already pls?

Attached: Somethings_got_to_pepe.png (851x233, 209K)

nuclear therapy

That TV WALL is amazing. Not even USA has anything like it.

Attached: lambright2020_1.jpg (900x900, 130K)

The wall.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-18 at 11.39.13 PM.png (1909x1196, 2.78M)

Which is the best option for the rest of the world, America or Russia?

u guys really wanna die huh?

Russia.
America is too degenerate.

Russia sucks.

i feel like china would quickly join russia and india would probably join us which would also mean pakistan is getting bombed along with iran

Well, it was nice knowing you guys.

Attached: 1514623465365.jpg (597x519, 13K)

Death to Israel

Romans 2:28-29 King James Version (KJV)
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

fucking mutts
I hope all troops remember USS Liberty

Attached: AMERIMUTT.jpg (989x5094, 937K)

Bump

Saved

Wrong

Well. Not wrong. At all. We are degenerate but tbats 'good' for the rest of the western world who thrives on globalism

>lol literally saying death to the European peoples hahahaha
hypocrite

Attached: 1521391910056.png (844x565, 52K)

R A R E

>TFW your only gf will be radiation-chan
Oh well, not aids at least, am i right?

Your good, remember The first rule of Russia you don't fuck with Russia. 2nd rule you don't fuck with Russia 3rd rule You don't talk shit to Russia. You should be glad their is such a based world leader.

Attached: 22597e66497de0ebdbcf1355ad12bd3fvbnm.jpg (480x480, 23K)

Putin really wanted a cool war room. There are three rooms with screens like that one, one of the rooms has a screen that covers the entire room.

Attached: x6p2akAFcJqMT0AC3uqOZmm0NyiOBsVr.jpg (940x580, 179K)

Galatians 1:8-9 King James Version (KJV)
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Get your priorities straight, wandering soul.

Why is Russia along with North Korea, Syria, and Iran the only nations on Earth right now standing up for themselves against the big Zionist mutt nation? What are the yurocucks doing?

daily reminder:

russia & britain are both run by criminal freemasons with the same core ideology.

;)

Attached: download (11).jpg (2256x1563, 1.25M)

1 more rare flag for my collection before the world gets turned to ash.
Its been a good day.

Attached: 1474905846835.jpg (500x525, 74K)

have a good one, m8

Russia for the win.

the decadency of europe and america is just.... sad.

Your flag belongs to me now.

Russians pussies. USA bombs the shit out of them and all russians do is talk and talk.

>NATO-bot from ylilauta sees an amerimutt on Sup Forums and immediately opens mouth for cock to go inside
Kek, like pottery.

putin probably plays csgo there

Painu homo venäjälle.

Chili looks and taste like shit.
Chili is still better than Chile.

Fucking KGB Dictator supporting cunt. How bout we coup your country again bitch?
That was such a small deal to us I don't even think it made the US news when we fucked you up the ass.

Only God can destroy the world...stop being so retarded

He definately looks goofy, but at the same time completely dead inside.

Attached: 1016374513.jpg (1000x541, 87K)

They'll write an angry letter that's it

Very wise words.But most Americans are too arrogant to comprehend them.
They think that they are the most important nation on Earth.

OH BOY I REALLY HOPE ASSAD DOESN'T ATTACK HIS OWN PEOPLE WITH NOVICHOK (GIVEN TO HIM BY PUTIN)

Attached: GCHQ-aerial.jpg (3000x2113, 2.19M)

>have foreign politicians come to US
>us needs open borders
>us needs to ban assault rifles
>us needs to ban racism
>'if the us does this, the rest of the nations will follow!'
Maybe if we didn't have this going on, we wouldn't think we act as peers for other nations? We shouldn't be peers. We shouldn't allow foreign politics to affect us without an apparent direct effect on the other nation.

He looks like an actor from a russian movie about military. That taught the greenhorns about the nuclear button. 'This is THE button we use to dictate our iron will to everyone. Let's press it, commander! We'll press it for sure, but later'

Why some anons who post here don't engage their brains.At all.

It's kind of like when you don't in engage in discussion, but instead you criticize those participating in it without explaining what was wrong with what they said.

You're gay

Well, also because nobody believes WW3 can actually happen. It's kind of terrifying honestly, desu.

>Latvia thinks I'm gay
I'll never be the same again.

What edifice is that Anglo?

Attached: this.jpg (575x288, 34K)

time for burgers to (((free))) the Syrian peoples. GO GO GO

Where will China be during all of this?

What happened with your brutal American bravery.
You have guns.Why are you afraid.

youtube.com/watch?v=i8K0sW8GX-4

>2 Russian Generals both made these threats in the days before the Russian election and only said it to domestic media and mysteriously all that talk stopped after the election
Hmm it's almost as if it was a scare tactic for the domestic election.....

Please ahve the balls to respond, so sick of America and Israel staying unpunished

That's GCHQ.

Boy you are so paranoid.And not very smart.
Do you expect them to repeat same story every day for the whole month.
They responded to what US military and politicians said few days ago.
Is that so very difficult for you to connect.They even quoted what Americans said in their statements.
Stop fabricating conspiracy theories and fake stories. We know that US and UK are very good at it.
*shaking head*

False flag confirmed

>Putin really wanted a cool war room. There are three rooms with screens like that one, one of the rooms has a screen that covers the entire room.
Wow, what an amazing room.

THE AMERIJEW FEARS THE RUSSIAN

Bongistani Pentagon, designed as a goatse so intense it needs three hands.

Attached: bildt-73938-0_368.jpg (368x474, 18K)

>Implying nukes are real
>Implying girls are real

Take the redpill, ivan

It's the same everywhere. Which is why they're mobilising now. Because if they allow this sentiment to proliferate any futher it could result in loss of control of many nations.

Praise Putin

What was the image?

You really don't want to know.
Still feel sick.

Jewtin is a communist faggot like Stalin. Vatniks...
youtu.be/fZe3Ovt2XtQ

Attached: Screenshot_20180318-201000.png (1920x1080, 1.37M)

What's in your video poor boy

>Americans are still shitting up the middle east
Whatever the outcome of this war is my only hope is that Israel is nuked off the face of the planet.

It's not going to happen my Jewish friend from Latvia.
Israel is there to stay and to prosper.
Check the Bible. It's all there.

>Russia for the win
"The reports that are on TV about ... well, you know, about Syria and the 25 people that are wounded there from the Syrian fucking army and — well ... to make it short, we've had our asses fucking kicked. So one squadron fucking lost 200 people ... right away, another one lost 10 people ... and I don't know about the third squadron, but it got torn up pretty badly, too ... So three squadrons took a beating ... The Yankees attacked ... first they blasted the fuck out of us by artillery, and then they took four helicopters up and pushed us in a fucking merry-go-round with heavy caliber machine guns ... They were all shelling the holy fuck out of it, and our guys didn't have anything besides the assault rifles ... nothing at all, not even mentioning shoulder-fired SAMs or anything like that ... So they tore us to pieces for sure, put us through hell, and the Yankees knew for sure that the Russians were coming, that it was us, fucking Russians … Our guys were going to commandeer an oil refinery, and the Yankees were holding it ... We got our fucking asses beat rough, my men called me ... They're there drinking now ... many have gone missing ... it's a total fuck up, it sucks, another takedown ... Everybody, you know, treats us like pieces of shit ... They beat our asses like we were little pieces of shit ... but our fucking government will go in reverse now, and nobody will respond or anything, and nobody will punish anyone for this ... So these are our casualties."

Painu sinä Baltimoreen, lammas.

Fuck it, the mutts are a bunch of cunts but I'm with them on this one.

What are you up to? Transponder just kicked off.

Attached: MAGMA 13 0453031918.jpg (1217x661, 119K)

Exterminate all mutts

Bump

>"The consequences will be very serious"

Sure, Pootin suckers.

youtube.com/watch?v=UDWw-Zjwxaw