Is Florida the worst state in the US? Everyone is utterly demented...

Is Florida the worst state in the US? Everyone is utterly demented, paranoid and leery of everyone (since the school shooting maybe?), tons of degenerates (tattooed, multihair colored idiots) and add the horrible weather with all that its like living in a huge outdoor prison.

Attached: mflorida.gif (508x458, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usa.user-ib.su/fl/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP forgot california existed

California?

Depends what area. South Florida is basically Northern Cuba and Haiti, its humid all year round, the cost of living near major cities is insane but its still better than COMMIfornia

I would ask you to define "Floridian." Do you include people between Jacksonville and Pensacola?

Yea Florida is way different around major cities compared to out in the sticks.

Yes, keep making this thread. The fewer carpetbagging snowbirds that come to my state the better.

Those fucking snowbirds are annoying and so cheap. I was at Dunkin behind a old snow bird couple arguing with the lady over a $3 breakfast. They ended up buying one small coffee asked for an extra cup then split a bagel between them

anyone 239 or 941?

Attached: Florida_Political_Map_Kwh.png (1485x1076, 480K)

Attached: 1521394683852.jpg (4272x2848, 565K)

>not living in an outdoor prison
>not having buddies that work at the prison
>not sharing a laugh over a drink as they tell hilarious stories
>not reenacting said stories
Could you be any more reddit?
850 a best and you know it

Attached: 1414306913562.jpg (559x700, 155K)

Attached: 1521395053293.jpg (600x560, 52K)

FL sucks, get your degree and move. People hate on California but at least even then the weather is decent and great scenery. Better beaches too

Gonna get an inheritance soon and move to south Florida. Any opinions on Fort Myers/Cape Coral? My old man has been doing pretty good for himself down there.

That's not south florida. The gulf coast of florida is not referred to as south florida

>Is Florida the worst state in the US?
No. Commiefornia is
/thread

What's the best Fishing Pier in Florida? Asking for an enemy.

This. Only crackers get Florida. Enjoy your shithole.
You could try striking your fortune where the fuck you are, carpetbagger.

Attached: 1521403857483.jpg (1200x900, 256K)

that's where you're wrong, fag. florida is commifornia's uglier, more retarded sister. it must be nuked.

>Everyone is utterly demented, paranoid and leery of everyone (since the school shooting maybe?), tons of degenerates (tattooed, multihair colored idiots) and add the horrible weather

That's pretty much the things I like about it. How is the weather horrible?

t. CHI

When it's hot, it's boiling, especially with the subtropical humidity. In most parts the winter is still chilly but also humid which makes you feel it in your bones, and in my area it used to get to below 10 pretty often in winter, but it's been a few years since I've felt that. On top of that, it can go from sunshine to flash floods and lightning in about 10 minutes. The weather is the kinda thing you can only appreciate if it's what you grew up with.

The ridiculous chaos is why I yearn to return to my Floridian lands someday when I am done working abroad.
When I read headlines about some guy terrorizing a Wendy's by throwing a live gator into one, it fills me with a sense of pride that we can achieve a more creative level of chaos than other states, and hopefully it dissuades snowbirds and those who don't understand Florida from moving in.

t. A former 305er

Attached: 1494396824202.jpg (1576x2000, 1.95M)

I'd love it if all the out-of-staters and faggots who moved here in the last 10 years would get the fuck out. I've lived on the Space Coast my entire fucking life and it's gotten really bad in that time period, especially the traffic. Everything from roads to places to eat or shop or wherever has just become a congested shit hole full of old people and Northrop Grumman and Harris employees.

>proud (hopefully white) Floridian forced to work for the snowbirds
It better be good money, friend.

Can confirm. I work as a prison guard and the conditions inside are much more preferable than those outside. The weather here stinks, the people suck and the number of dindus is quite high.

Not white by Sup Forums standards, due to Cuban American parents, but white looking/acting for most other purposes, I also like guns, and hate communists on a genetic level.

Making good money doing work I love, can't really turn it down. But living in Canada is like being a fish in water that's not quite the correct PH. Everything's mostly ok, but something is off. I'm often the token right winger around here and the only other cubanish people up here are the commie flavored ones.

lol this thread again

>commie Cubans
>Don't just live in the communist state of Cuba
Every fucking time

Attached: 1427350681437.jpg (442x328, 29K)

Attached: 1521405558223.jpg (1275x763, 205K)

Florida is literally just a retarded and uncivilized version of California.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (410x226, 1.91M)

It's legal to spread AIDS in Califagnia. It's objectively the shittiest state.

Also Cali beaches are fucking ugly and can't match West Coast FL beaches so I don't really know what you're talking about. Cali beaches are only better for surfing.

it's not legal it's just no longer a felony you suburban and rural retard

Attached: giphy (3).gif (800x576, 1.95M)

thank you for confirming that I wasn't memeing. Cali needs to be nuked.

Attached: 1521409872218.jpg (722x1024, 93K)

I'd say Missisippi or Alabama sound like the worst states in the US. Florida and Commiefornia are up there for sure though.

it still carries a 6 month prison sentence and it's "lowered" to the exact same punishment for knowingly spreading any other disease. only HIV was a felony before.

Attached: Dank+hildawg+meme+comp+1_85ee0e_6067840.jpg (640x960, 139K)

well fellow fl anons the carpetbaggers and the shitskins from the americas have just about completed their takeover, now we beez rapefugees, any of you other fl fags planning on an exit strategy and if so where should we go that will accept us fl fag rapefugees?

i havent seen a healthy white male for as long as i can remember

everywhere i go, all i see are shitskins, inbred soyboys and busted as fuck fat roasties

and i live in a wealthy area

please kill me, i cannot escape, it sucks you into a life of misery and poverty like the sink holes which randomly swallow our homes

Have you forgotten that Commiefornia still exists?

How many times are you going to make this thread you fucking faggot?

Florida is one of the best states in America.

ironically enough, "commie"fornia is a great place to live but only if you have money

It's deja vu, post for post

954 master race

Attached: 1521401008666.jpg (600x383, 55K)

Yeah I’d love to be governed by illegal immigrants and get aids but as long as I have money, I’m fine.

I come from a cold country by the sea and we get 100% humidity and freezing temperatures every winter. Florida has nothing to frighten me in its weather, and I almost never get a chance to blat golfballs at coyotes or go hunting pythons here.

Attached: 1521396151493.jpg (1016x1152, 220K)

tampa is underrated

Attached: 1521395353372.jpg (984x554, 75K)

To be fair I'm already from the deep south so not exactly a carpetbagger.

Sounds like California, except with more black, and badder weather.

From a purely geographical standpoint you're still from the north moving south.

usa.user-ib.su/fl/

Attached: 1521395116333.jpg (550x413, 43K)

Holy shit, this thread is being recreated post by post, samefag with a vpn

Fuck off incel

That's easy. Skyway in St. Pete.

I hated living in Florida, will never live there again. Still, I would take Florida over California in a heartbeat, at least Florida isn't completely overrun by the Democrats and the cost of living is nowhere near as bad. California is easily the worst state in the continental US.

That's right! We're only second worst state compared to those fucking commies in California.

Hawaii is worse than Florida too. I'd argue even worse than California in terms of living there, but not as bad in terms of how it influences the country.

Attached: 1521394660359.gif (582x582, 604K)

is FL the biggest swing state?

I live in Orlando and love it here.

Bump

bum

Is Dade county cobjectively the best county in Florida?

I heard it's been standard practice for decades for Cuba to deport all of its criminal elements to Florida, which the U.S. fully accepts them with spread asscheeks.

Clown poster?

Yes. Fuck off we're full. Also take back your grandparents and other relatives. The extra money is nice but your family suck and need to leave.

How the fuck is it a retarded and uncivilized version of California if California already is retarded and uncivilized?