Kemono Friends

youtube.com/watch?v=mF6yioTKIno

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/famichikisenpai/status/928898739607027712
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the reclination never ends

Well I guess this is a thread now.
Nice blunder, OP.

This encapsulates my feelings on new songs being released without knowing the fate of Tatsuki.

Kaban and Serval going on space adventures!

Pirate Friends?

>tfw preordered Japari Cafe 2 too late to get the free strap
Don't let boycottfags trick you into missing out on bonus goods.
>inb4 pattern#

>Boycottfags
>Trick
This is quite rude. We openly say that it's perfectly ok to buy things if you want to.
We just inform people that the money is going to Kadokawa. I've only seen true faggotry from the boycotters on the rare occasion.

Same. I couldn't hold out for very long. Now I feel bad. Why did Kadokawa have to fuck everything up?

>I guess mom was right about that accounting job

Internal miscommunication, out-of-touchness, and a splash of foolishness.
Mix that in with old corporate pride and you get the mess we're in right now.

Star in low budget anime that won't get you noticed
anime takes off bigger than Jesus
Now famous

This must be really surreal for most of these girls.

But who could possibly be the sugoi voice of gen ??? Serval if not her?

haven't been keeping up with these threads at all.
Any new news about anything at all.

In regards to the anime?
No

fuck
what about the director? I know he's working on a new show with a ghost manta ray.

Tatsuki is having a talkshow on the 26th where he is pretty much guaranteed to not talk about KF, but people will probably ask him KF stuff anyway.
He also hired new background artists for the train anime, which people took as a sign that he's moving on from KF.
We still don't know anything for sure, though.

Yeah, tripfaggotry is still forbidden.

Post smug

Whoa whoa whoa

I can't get enough of her.

I've been out of the loop, how are things turning out with Kadokawa?

Oh, you know, same. They're very content on turning the franchise into a cheap merchmaker, instead of bolstering it with a good second series.

I hope people don't get bored, or find a new fad.

Look through the thread before you post.
We have this question every day, multiple times a thread.

That's just a kid holding close to her mom.

>height difference
Niiice

Doing great!

Is it canon? They looked about the same weight in the curry bird episode.

Are friends reclining?

Hey it's you. Visiting from /m/, are we? Just drop the trip when you don't need to draw attention to yourself.

Mimi looks pretty protective of her Professor.

Professor's Eagle owl is larger than Hakase's, so they're sometimes depicted as different sizes in fan art.

All the friends are the same height in the show, because they probably have the same frame.

I meant assistant, not professor

They're the same in the anime, but Hakase was smaller in the mobile game.

Assistant should be much bigger to be honest

Maybe I should invest too!

Now with the actual situation unlikely to get better, the friends are trying to explore new areas to survive in this harsh world. It won't be long until they start whoring themselves in the red light district.

Delete this post.

Delete yourself.

Nothing has changed though? They are still making a second series and currently just continuing to release the stuff that was already planned.

>They are still making a second series
Citation needed.
An up to date citation.

It was never cancelled. Kadokawa literally stated in their initial statement surrounding this the exact same point.

I guess we won't hear the results of those (((negotiations))) until next year, eh

>Kadokawa can't lie.
Can you give me a source that wasn't in the exact statement where they were caught lying about permissions?

""""negotiations""""*
The antisemetic parentheses lose their meaning when idiots use them like super quotation marks.

pls even Serval found herself a job

Is your staff crushed under stress?
Work morale hit rock bottom?

Hire the Hippo of motivational speeches!

I want to see the Friends working poorly paid mcjobs!

she also does job interviews

Yeah, hire the single most unpredictable giant mammal and see what happens to the entire office

Well, it seems Fenneku and Arai found interesting jobs themselves.

Where is this meme from?

She's the oldest, most adult Friend.

jap fans thought the way she asked Kaban what she can do was similar to job interviews in Nippon.

So was Tatsuki originally supposed to work on Season 2 until someone at Kadokawa changed their mind, or was he going to be excluded from the beginning?
If it was the latter, why did they take so long to announce it?
If it was the former, is this a typical thing in the industry?

It sounds like they always intended to oust him, in order to give KF a higher quality second season. They used the extra episode as some kind of pretext to dismiss him, in light of the fact that fans actually liked the shitty animation.

No one likes the shitty animation. But the writing was just too good that everyone forgot about it.

Idiots. They could have just given Yaoyozoru more funds, better computers, and more people instead of firing the heart and soul of the once dead franchise.

>No one likes the shitty animation
The low budget is like 3/4ths of the series's charm. I think you're the minority here.

A little improvement would be nice, but too much would ruin the charm.

It's more like 1/8 of the charm (the rest being the characters), but yeah I liked the animation.
I can see how execs wouldn't, though.

what is this shit

First time?

You mean they have busty women conducting interviews there?

Doubt it had anything to do with quality.
Kadokawa probably just didn't like someone outside their control having that big of an influence on their project.

They haven't been caught lying about anything user. Fans just can't work out what they're referring to. Can I give a more reliable source for there being a season 2 other than the the company who decide if there is a season 2 saying there is going to be one? Of course not.

twitter.com/famichikisenpai/status/928898739607027712

The companies that collaborated with Yaoyozoru told Kadokawa to fuck off about their statement of 12.1 and the collabs being done without permission.
I'd say that's being caught lying.
I'm not ACTUALLY asking for another source.
I'm saying whatever Kadokawa says in a statement full of holes in a desperate attempt to save face is not reputable. Season 2 is unknown until a further announcement.

This is the level of stop motion animation I'd expect from my 8 year old self.
I love it.

Kadokawa never mentioned 12.1 in their statement user. Like I said fans can't work out what they're referring too. That isn't bein caught lying.

If you aren't going to believe Kadokawa stating there is a season 2 then you aren't going to believe anything.

This will be the actual basis of Season 2; Serval and the Famichiki croquette's tasty corporate adventures in Suponsaapari Park.

What they said could have reffered to one of three things.
>12.1
>JRA collab
>Nissin collab
JRA and Nissin said that there was permission from Kadokawa, leaving the ONLY thing you could have rebutted with as "Well obviously the statement was about 12.1, while the collabs were legit."
You kind of just revealed that you're clueless.

It better have said, "I'm going to eat you!"

You forgot that even Nico stated that if 12.1 violate copyright, it would be removed. It didn't

No wonder that Tatsumaki guy got fired

Can we please not turn this thread into "arguing with a possible Kadokawa shill or just really forgiving person for the whole thread" thread again?

that'd be great, but I believe they mistook Hippos questioning for the typical japanese bullying methods unemployed people have to cope with during job interviews

That simply isn't true. It could refer to things we are completely unaware of and another popular theory now is it was around the voice auditions Yaoyarozu were promoting using the Kemono Friends name.

The companies involved in the collaborations s made statements because of people sending them tons of emails asking about it and it's clear that it's not 12.1 as we can see statements from Hosoya from TV Tokyo stating he was aware it was being made.

There isn't any lie going on there we can demonstrate user it's just unclear to us in our position exactly what they're referring too. Fans can't work it out with any certainty in this situation. That's why people want more information on what they're talking about.

>another popular theory now is it was around the voice auditions
Sugio~!
A friend who is bad at lying

I LOVE this.

I'm not lying about anything. The information the poster in responding too is posting reads like someone who hasn't followed the situation since a couple of weeks after it happened to be honest.

Every day until all you can feel is hate.

No, I've been here the whole time, unfortunately.

I only knew hatred until I met the friends, and now I hate all the more.

Maybe the boat capsized and caban is the only survivor.

We've been here since forever and you were the first one to say that, fuckface

>Caban
Freudian slip, cerulean?

Is tuhu declining?

I never missed a single thread and no one ever theorized that the seiyu auditions is to blame for anything.
Fucking liar

Sometimes I think that it's good that my hate is declining. I think it's good that I'm calming down.
And then I look at this image and I remember the RAGE.
THE RAGE IS GOOD. Thank you, user.

Oh, I'm feeling it.

So this is what Berserkfags felt all this time.

You can't have been paying all that close attention then I guess. You should really know that those three videos aren't the only possible ways an IP could be misused. They're just the most obvious public suspects which quickly got crossed off. You haven't even mentioned the Kemono Friends doujin book publications Tatsuki did which also got eliminated from being a suspect for the problem. It could be things that aren't even published, deals being made that people didn't have the rights to make and so on. The voice auditions thing is very much something that gets brought up regularly both here and in Japan on this topic. Just know that those three clips aren't the only possible things as you have claimed.

I'm not saying anything about Kadokawa being right or wrong here. Simply we don't know enough about the situation from the information we have to say the claim is an outright lie. Even the Japanese/Chinese/Korean SJP organised Tatsuki support people are asking for more information around the claim rather than outright claiming its a lie.

2hu is strong

Wrong emotion, user.
We must feel hatred, not despair.

Go search the archive. It was discussed within the last 3-4 threads most recently.

Knockoff minecraft?

Shouldn't she be happy now that her suffering would end shortly?

This was original Tatsuki content, right?