Tokyo Ghoul:re 149

On many countries of the world, like in Uganda, it's already "Friday" -that means spoiler day.

a little early, guy.

Someone should change Haise's face in the small hexagon for Vancouver's face.

die

We all know Hide is gay now and the reason why he's missing his mouth is because he tried to kiss kaneki while he was in kakuja mode and Kaneki ended up bitting off his mouth and cheek.
The question is why dis Ishida feel this was needed when there's already so much shit going on?

nice headcanon

Can someone relay to me exactly what he meant by this?

Only ishida know

Is there anybody more epic than Kaneki?

red hair Kaneki is confirmed by Ishida

I really have to praise Ishida for the brave choice of making Hide a canon gay character that has such a deep romantic bond with Kaneki. It's really about time that in the age of progressivism a popular manga like Tokyo Ghoul takes a stance against this aggressive heterosexuality that ruins our peaceful existence in the world and shows the mainstream society that homosexuality is the new normal. After reading this chapter I can finally be sure that Kaneki and Hide indeed will get closure and consummate their relationship at the end of this arc. Don't worry Touka will probably be okay with it because she knows how important Hide is to Kaneki and maybe she'll even let them adopt her child but the best option would probably be if she just dies or at least cuts ties with Kaneki in order to not disturb him and his new husband.

I was quite irritated when Ishida tried to fool the readers into believing that Kaneki would turn out to be a shameful hetero so I'm absolutely relieved now. Heterosexuality shouldn't have any place in our modern society since all it does is create drama and hate as you can see with the controversy that is going on between the fans of hetero pairings in these threads.

Thank you Ishida for such a powerful statement.

All shitposting aside, can we just look back at what a glorious moment ch 125 was?

Bro i literally wrote about it 2 posts above yours you fuck.

make a separate thread for talker worship

Any special class investigator, Urie, Shachi, Kuzen and Eto.

I don't think any human or half human can stand against Kaneki.

>Gross.png

Its more about character than powerlevels. Kaneki is near unstoppable, but this might be his most pathetic moment in the story.

He just lost because he tried to take down a small army alone and then lost his mind and started killing at random. The other characters had a bit more resolve.

this should have ended in chapter 143.

Why?

V

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE TOUKA

agree this manga is an absolute garbage

this should have ended in the one-shot

Let's all wish for Touka to die in the chaos!
Please! Please Touka Kirishima! Please die! For the sake of everyone, just die already! Please do your best and die

If behaving like a god is a sin,
even the act of creating life would be blasphemous. Wouldn’t doing this be mocking the gods?

Wanting to be judged, I entered the prison of my own free will.
I play around with sludge in a silent room.
“So you’ve come back again,”
I was being cursed at with a timbreless voice.

That place was dazzlingly beautiful.
I was starving to death, and then
from when I was gnawing on someone’s body,
that’s right,
from that moment, it all became strange.
There definitely have must have been poison in there.
Only beautiful merely to the eye, and
shit.

I don’t want to put anything in my mouth, I don’t want to hear anything.
I don’t want to see anything,
anything at all.

Place myself on a scale, along with the things being sold off,
along with the ripped-apart bodies given away in pieces,
along with playing by peeling off scabs, don’t, don’t.*

Throw away everything you don’t need out the window.
It’s okay if you fall and die.
Until the very end, lend your ears to just the sounds fading away.

Hey, how many things did you get that you wanted?

Is he the second or third male on ken harem

In all seriousness, you need a job, you can't be doing this 24/7 for no pay.

Fourth, Kou and Banjou are also gay for him.

>Kaneki, the Tokyo Nugget isn't a virgin
>you are
why live

>tfw eto hinami and rize threesome never

did you already count touka?

Boys can't get pregnant user...

humanoid monsters with claws that change shape thanks to the power of imagination don't exist either, what's your point?

That's different

Has Sup Forums come up with a comprehensive plan to protect Touka's smile yet?

die

I don't even know why TG threads are a thing, it's nothing but a compilation of shitposting, vancouver, clowns, waifufagging, and whining 24/7, every single time.

Just like every other popular thing on Sup Forums

There's levels to this shit though, these threads are basically DBS tier outside of rare occasions.

Spoiler day is monday, why do you autistic fucks need three days of shitposting before it

I don't know a single semi-popular general that doesn't have this

Im gay

Because this is their shitposting haven, they know they can't get away with this on any other threads besides maybe SnK or DBZ and probably don't have the knowledge to jump into any other general threads.

>You can't get away with shitposting and waifufagging on Sup Forums
Listen to yourself

Yeah he definitely did, kaneki and hide's relationahip is completely based off of damien ans in that the character hide is based off of kisses the one kaneki is based off of at the end.

Reminder that hide is itori's son. Hes the witch's servant in the play and looks clownish. Itori could easily be the witch considering she is old as fuck and witches tend to be old disguised as beatiful women in fairy tales. Their versions in the penisman are mother and son. And for the first time of re both characters were in the majority of a chapter and it was in the same chapter. Also hide's father might be the old king considering hia father in the penisman is a mutant(penis) and the old king also turned into a monster. His name is NAGAchika, and he's been drawn with the symbol of those underground girls. Also the old king is likely uta, (not really important but he was shown eating a penis and hides dad in penisman was a penis) uta was drawn with a kitsune mask, and kitsune are tricksters who learn shapeshifting when they are 100 years old and the king happens to be from exactly 100 years ago.and uta's kagune he used to get away from suzuya really looked like the legs on the nagaaraji monster.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUH BOIHHHHHHHHHH

>Both are Sun related characters in terms of knowledge, perception and revelation
>Both show up at the same time on both sides of the conflict ironically
>Name is literally riddled with hints, Naga being the biggest
So I guess Hide is a half human maybe? I don't know what I'd think if Uta and Itori were Hide's parents, plus the Washuu are after him, I don't know there's too much to his character.

no

(LOL)

You'll see, and when it happens you'll be saying it was so obvious like a faggot

It's funny how Berserk probably spoiled where the story is going for me, even funnier is the fact that
>Tower of Albion flooded with evil spirits and man eating creatures (Kanou is currently making zombies)
>Damage wipes out everything in the vicinity (Basically Kaneki being Dragon)
>Egg swallows Casca/Guts child and climbs to the top of the Tower of Albion to give birth to Griffith, the new King (Eto and Arima being Kaneki's "parents" and giving birth to Nameless)
>Tower collapses under the weight of the miasma of creatures and evil spirits and the Sun is revealed (Kaneki emerging from the Dragon fully revitalized and completing the metamorphosis, Sun arc begins)
>TG currently being on the Moon/Eclipse arc in Tarot
>Kaneki going through Metamorphosis, limbless was caterpillar, Dragon is the cocoon, when it breaks and he's freed he'll be the butterfly.
Nameless Femtoneki soon. I guess Ishida was heavily inspired by Berserk.

I SUMMON CLOWNPOSTERS

bnha threads are worse

Eto will appear soon
Rejoice autists

Can confirm

EtoxTouka when

Sunday is spoiler day. Dumb Vancouverposter.

this should have ended on chapter 145

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Tokyo Ghoul. The tragedy is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of literary analysis most of the tragedy will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Kaneki's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff, they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these tragedies, to realize they are not just tragic- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Tokyo Ghoul truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the tragedy in Kaneki's catchphrase "This world is wrong," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Sui Ishida's genius unfolds itself on their manga pages. What fools...how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Tokyo Ghoul tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

me irl

Why do you care? Other cancer threads are up 24/7 like BnHA, Boruto, DBZ, OP, SnK, etc. At least TG contains 4 days and there are pretty good threads now and then. It's not so bad as you paint it.

Those threads are no good but, that doesn't really excuse or make these threads seem any better being up all the time over the weekend.

These threads are always shit. Just wait until actual spoiler day for these retarded threads

Friday is just memes thread(s), Saturday and early morning Sunday are decent threads with good discussion. Lasts Sunday everyone is just waiting for spoilers and shitposting is expected.

Even then on spoiler days it's nothing but whining and sperging about nothing, last spoiler day was bad enough with the lurking fujoshits.

That's actually somewhat true. The biggest gripe is, even when the threads have discussion all it takes is one hint of waifufagging or vancouver and things derail. These threads won't recover for awhile, period.

It was ok when he was a nugget.

>It's not so bad as you paint it.
Look at this fucking thread, you monkey.

That's because half the people here didn't have the comprehension to understand that the MC wasn't going to die for whatever reason, even when there were obvious hints that he was.

Its more like they just wanted him dead and it would have been an appropriate end for him.

taxidermy

>appropriate end for him
How exactly? He would have just fallen to his flaws once again without learning a lesson and he has yet to accept his ghoul side alongside other various things. If there's one thing you never do, it's kill the MC. It would have been way worse if he went that route.

>He would have just fallen to his flaws

I'm actually quite intrigued on what will Tsukiyama will say, how will he talk about the King?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love Kaneki.

Judging by how angry he got by Itori distorting what actually happened, he's probably going to tell them he wasn't doing this to avenge their loved ones or to act on revenge but to help create peace and coexistence.

I want to eat Kaneki's ass

Kaneki did it for Touka not peace and coexistence.

Not that Tsukiyama should say anything about coexistence with people he treated like livestock. I'm not liking the massacre for coexistence idea or that a lot of characters are ignoring Kaneki killed hundreds to thousands of people.

party when ?

No one is ignoring that he killed a ton of people, what are you talking about?

Basically everyone Hide talked to about saving him.

I really don't understand the relationship between Eto and Kaneki, and I don't know if this is because they are inconsistent or it's complicate.

I remember that in Tokyo Ghoul Kaneki had something like a crush in her and Yoshimura ask him to save her, she wanted kill him until they meet personally. In Re Haise feels bad for her but Kaneki has a cliche persecution syndrome "I will never let you go bad guy" and to be honest I don't understand where comes that antagonism that Kaneki think they have, by her side Eto has a weird crush in him or something.

Can someone explain me what is suppose to be their relationship?

>massacre for coexistence
That's not what's going on though, he can't control himself, he's not doing this on purpose and he would never do it anyway, well until he killed his morals but regardless he lost control. No one is ignoring the fact that he's killing thousands of people either, of course Hide overlooks it, that's his best bro and he wants to save him. Amon and Akira will probably scold the living shit out of him after this is over.

So uhm what's so bad about Hide loving Kaneki romantically? Hide was always there for Kaneki, he was the only person who understood him and he always gave him the love and warmth kaneki needed. Hide is the only reason why Kaneki still lives - because in Kanekis mind Hide told him he should go on and live. Kaneki also stated that he feels lonely without Hide. And let's not forget that Kaneki was Hide's first friend and that Hide almost died just to protect Kaneki. And now he wants to save him even if he's going to die. Touken never felt real for me and their confession and relationship is really weird tho. It's so forced and I just can't bring myself to ship them, especially because Touka can't understand what Kaneki really feels. I also dislike the abusive side of touka and let's not forget that she hurted Kaneki.

Of couse it's possible that Hide meant it in a platonic and not romantic way but I don't know.. Nobody would risk their life for a best friend if there's not more. And then why isn't Touka the one saving Kaneki? Btw if Hide's love is romantically it doesn't mean that Tokyo ghoul is going to become a fucking harem.

It wasn't Kaneki's plan, although Kaneki is still responsible for doing it.
Eto wanted it and it might be what Furuta wanted.

Hide is also working with the CCG at this time which includes Marude and Urie. Suzuya is the only one who commented on killing him.

To sum it up he didn't have a crush on her, he just admired Takatsuki's work, aka her human alias who made the novels he loved. He never knew Takatsuki was Eto though. But basically
>Yoshimura wanted Kaneki to save Eto
>Kaneki didn't know Eto was Takatsuki, the leader of Aogiri
>Wanted to pluck Aogiri to begin with to "protect" his friends
>Eto took interest in Kaneki, and later on Arima did as well, the only reason why he lived
>Became Haise
>Timeskip to the Rose arc
>Eto purposely used Karen to beat Kaneki around to awaken his memories so she could use him for the OEK plan
>Kaneki got shitty because of his angst, past memories, and suicidal nature emerged
>Why do I have to save trash like you?
>Proceeds to beat her ass
>Eto says "we're a lot alike"
>Slashes her in half off the tower, represents him disregarding his ghoul nature
Basically her admired her work as an author, a human, but when he found out she was a ghoul and the leader of Aogiri at that when he regained his memories he thought of her as an enemy. Their relationship is as simple as mother and child though, during the fight she says "I'll make you my child" and Eto and Arima are like step parents for Kaneki in a sense. He's like the Black Goat's egg, he developed the same murderous tendencies that Eto had. Panel of him in 144 accepting his will to kill humans to move forward paralleled a panel of Eto promising to move forward for ghoulkind in an Aogiri meeting.

I hope Suzuya gets his medicine. There's no way he gets to sit around with his squad and kill whoever they want with 0 consequences, fucker admitted he didn't want to kill because it solved nothing, and that he may as well become a ghoul but yet he gets to kill everyone and nothing happens. Great. Hopefully Hanbee gets put in coma, and Shinohara becomes a zombie so he has to kill him by his self, Jesus.