Rumiko Takahashi

is she the greatest mangaka to live Sup Forums?

Fuck no

Reminder that she has never married to this day despite clearing liking romance and being rich as fuck.

Her personality is absolutely fucking awful. Milkshake story.

I want to marry her

isn't that kinda a theme for female mangaka tho

Simple reminder that this thread was made by a spic.

Damn Akane looks good in the manga

lol how do you know?

jokes on you I'm Canadian

>Milkshake story.
A what?

t. Hezbollah member

She beat a televangelist to death after stealing his milkshake.

Oh yeah, it's all coming back to me now. Thanks Sup Forums!

Should I watch the Mermaid Forest TV anime from 2003 or the old OVAs?

Maybe she's just not interested in getting married dude.

Maison Ikkoku is my favorite work of her's.

Before 2010 people used to tell this story about how she stole a milkshake from fans. Haven't really seen it being repeated ever since.

Meaning you are probably new as fuck.

Man I've been here since 2008 or so but I haven't heard anything like that.

I thought the theory was that she prefers women but has never been public about it

no thats kaoru mori

She's chubby and middle aged? Japanese dudes aren't going to be throwing themselves at her.

She is also extremely famous and one of the richest mangakas in history. She has also obviously not been middle-aged her entire life. She was young once and she still didn't marry.

Some women miss their prime window of opportunity because they weren't compelled to try or were too finicky about finding the 'right' one. After that I guess she got too old and used to it to care anymore

My personal pick.

Her quality dropped tremendously when she stopped doing lewd manga like in the 80s

>Judging an artist by their personal life and not their work
Absolutely normie

Whatever excuses you create on your make believe world, fact is she is unmarried despite clearly liking romance.

Not to mention Japan has an entirely different view on marriage compared to us, but I'm sure you know that already.

>normie
As I'm sure you would know, normalfag.

>Not to mention Japan has an entirely different view on marriage compared to us
You mean their drastically dropping marriage and childbirth rates?

I don't get what's so mutually exclusive about it. Either she likes the idea of romance more than real life romance, or she's had long term relationships but never wanted kids. Kids are the only sane reason people would endure marriage.

According to wikipedia (yeah I know) the rate of 50+ yo women who are unmarried was about 10.6% in 2010.

>fags of this fat oldfart bitch are spic
Why am I not surprised

Inuyasha anime, eh?

THE NOSTALGIA IS REEEEAL

I CAN'T STOP THESE FEEEALS

Lum-chan is the only good thing she has drawn.