Overwatch developers Blizzard ban Pepe the Frog symbol from use among professional players

twitter.com/Slasher/status/975473260866473984

SF Shock, a professional Overwatch team were warned after one of its players used a Pepe the Frog symbol - which Blizzard considers to be a symbol of Nazism and White Supremacy.

The paradox of tolerance continues.

Attached: asdfasdf.jpg (603x289, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8
scientificamerican.com/article/common-herbicide-turns-male-frogs-into-females/
youtube.com/watch?v=9OEgTlYjan4
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/internet-bill-rights-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Rank #1 esports and competitive gaming consultant
lol

Sorry about that, goy.

Attached: 1493382228629.png (600x464, 326K)

Attached: 1470442040277.jpg (1252x1252, 118K)

I love this image

Attached: 1460038813784.png (233x217, 6K)

>Casualwatch
>Professional players top kek

Anyone else see the in person audience for the overwatch league? Literally all elementary school children, women, and a few numales

Press S to spit on grave.

Attached: IMG_20180105_000013.png (1080x1082, 485K)

Hahhahahahahah jewed again

>a symbol of Nazism and White Supremacy

Attached: AUgal9dhjTQWGl7vldZhCK8R5aibK3S0PNFoY614SxU.jpg (960x757, 95K)

>Blizzard keeping Pepe away from normies
Someone at Blizzard must be /our guy/

Attached: 1513755095305.jpg (546x411, 181K)

Blizzard has been shit for a while.

Attached: pepe4.jpg (412x351, 20K)

Easiest way to tell Blizzard has more money than sense

They've given up creating their main product.
They're running on essentially loot boxes at this point, and whatever remains of WoW.
No wonder they're putting out so many new races in the new expansion...

Too bad all the creative talent left and they don't make games anymore

Imagine being so pissed off about your candidate being lightly trolled with the mere mention of a meme that you're still trying to stamp it out years later.
Blizzard is literally hilldawg territory lmoa.

Didn't CNN create this specific image lol?

Again?

Attached: 7f9.jpg (657x527, 38K)

And you really have to say though : they had people with talents
They probably made their monies and left, bretzy sad desu

Agreed, ever since that small penis faggot CEO started coming out and spouting SJW shit post gamer gate.

Attached: thatsthejoke.jpg (600x450, 31K)

>luxembourg
Proxyfag?

How can a grown up be so afraid of a cute cartoon frog?

Attached: Pepe_the_Frog_-_Plush_doll_1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 81K)

Why though?

Attached: 1521354264536.gif (420x391, 3.96M)

Oi! You lads brought your butter knives?

Attached: last-crusade-2015.jpg (500x454, 90K)

Grand Wizard Pepe is legendary.

They won't win this fight, twitch culture is consumed with pepe memes They're butthurt that we're more influential on young whites than they are.

Attached: mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3u1.jpg (550x315, 15K)

CNN made it themselves

i hope one day i can add it to my collection, even if it's just a replica

Attached: 496.png (500x346, 308K)

>potentially offensive

you idiots realize this is bitchspeak for wrong opinions?

>esports
Good thing I am not fat, cargo shorts wearing burger teen then.

Time to kill blizzard.

Hearthstone is gay anyway.

>yfw your favorite meme, the sadfrog/feelsgoodman frog reaction images, gets turned into a symbol of the future of european civilization
>yfw that symbol is somehow seen as a bad thing and people are stomping it out just like theyre stomping out european civilization

Attached: sadfrog.jpg (227x222, 12K)

>Normies offended at PEPE

Good, means our mission to reclaim he was a victory.

Now to reclaim our home lands and make them "offensive" so the liberals all leave.

B-but I just want to gas the kike.

Attached: images.png (246x205, 12K)

You want a laugh, realize that history books 50, 100 years from now might include a cartoon frog as a symbol of supremacism

Whichever WoW xpac that removed the talent trees in favor of six special skills or whatever the fuck is probably around the time their games took a dive of no return into casual faggotry

it was already casual before that, but it was controlled casualness that was blunted. Now it's just shit.

rare

Attached: tumblr_nowq3cCYJ71uvq3s5o1_500.jpg (405x371, 20K)

>completely botch Diablo release
>Literally zero hype for the Zerg and Protoss packs of Starcraft 2 because of how abysmal the first Terran pack was
>Thinks balancing Overwatch through the Valve method of making everything overpowered so it's all fear, not realizing it's actually not that easy
>Has zero understanding how map balance works in Overwatch as well
>Abandon Warlords of Draenor expansion for WoW not even halfway through, try to lead it into Legion. Now players have to deal with nothing but green content for 1.5 expansions
>Legion raids are thoroughly shat on for having terrible designs, all attempts of balance ruined by titanforging, and lacking in any interesting concepts
>Out of the 30+ bosses in the expansion, only two or so are slightly interesting at all. The rest are all forgettable shit that is just a combination of reused mechanics
It's really telling when a lot of the Devs in WoW have been playing for 3 expansions at most.

They made it worse as they've pruned a shit load of "non-essential abilities" from specs. So now if you get interrupted as a caster, you're completely fucked because you don't have spells from different schools to cast.

Attached: oUtUv.jpg (990x553, 147K)

ahhh the downfall of Overwatch. Had so much potential yet kikes ruined it like they ruin everything ever

Attached: 1520109765572.jpg (500x359, 15K)

>which Blizzard considers to be a symbol of Nazism and White Supremacy
This will never stop being funny.

Attached: hatesymbols546654.jpg (613x879, 68K)

sweet you found it
you madman

Attached: pepethefrog-5.jpg (121x120, 5K)

>Normies are taking over our Pepe meme
>Let's make it associated with Nazism and shit so that normies stop using it
>Normies stop using Pepe
>Wah! Now they're banning our memes!
What the fuck did you think was going to happen?

Attached: 20f.jpg (749x1009, 78K)

What is Blizzards logo again? also whatever happened to calling feral animals googles? things like that hurt people who ban shit like this.Need more aggressiveness lads.

Revelation 16:13-14 "And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty."

>unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon
what? like this?

Attached: lf57cf0cf1[1].gif (531x652, 1.75M)

>still playing or caring about wow
mmos have been dead for like 5 years

I stopped playing WoW after they announced the Kung Fu Panda expansion. I bought Overwatch on a whim and I totally regretted it.

Reminder if you use the word normie you are a normalfag and dont belong here but some kikebook page.

Slade

Attached: cba.jpg (240x292, 12K)

Attached: grand wizard pepe.png (266x264, 53K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8

Attached: grand wizard pepe.png (266x264, 54K)

Even better as a symbol of victory.

>One of the mostly widely used weed killers, atrazine, may be disrupting male frogs' sexual development--even reversing it

>Whereas another four of the treated frogs apparently resisted atrazine's effects, the rest "lacked male reproductive behavior, had reduced male features, and severely reduced sperm and low fertility," Hayes says. The key may be aromatase, a protein that spurs the production of the female hormone estrogen, causing originally male gonads to become ovaries and whose production is spurred by atrazine.

scientificamerican.com/article/common-herbicide-turns-male-frogs-into-females/

Attached: b3e7910a7058b483e3d4a48a279658747283cc0a.png (450x433, 136K)

Best Get ive had. Get fucked Faggot.

>kung fu panda

How to tell someone was 10 when WoW was first released. Pandarens were in WCIII.

>OWcucks

Attached: 1482484031829.png (207x201, 97K)

I liked diablo 3 though. Liked it better than 1 and 2 even. Has a plot and actual characters and immersion and everything.

>esports fags
>not normies

Fuck off nigger

>googles

That was in like 2014 right? Yeah we dropped that ball.

RARE

>Reminder if you use the word normie you are a normalfag
This is the first time I've ever seen /r9k/ accused of being normal

Nativists have NO merit!

nativist basement dwellers are shameful rodents, living a fake life through video games

pepe was a shit meme before kek. Frogposters were bottom of the barrel retards

you don't have the right to not being potentially offended

>overkike
>potential

Attached: 1447297506747.jpg (374x460, 37K)

I thought it came shortly after the election? doing that and using etherium to fuck with googles ad money should be high priorities for the right considering all the recent right wing censorship on Alphabet platforms

"Normalfag" doesn't mean you're normal. It means you bring your normal, boring shit to Sup Forums.

Look at this white supremacist lads

Attached: 13DF12F7-A10E-41A5-9A27-91AB6DB96384-14570-00000F67C22703B5.jpg (700x394, 25K)

You can also have your name censored if you have trump in your name.
youtube.com/watch?v=9OEgTlYjan4
Pretty shit game and company though so not much is lost. I highly recommend not playing their games for a myriad or reasons.

OW is a trash game that pukes on traditional FPS. You should never have the power of killing 5 6 people by pressing a button. It's just dumbed down AIDS for console kids. Some of the weapons you don't even aim really it just locks on. Back in my day that was called aimbotting.

Attached: 7.png (186x192, 45K)

Attached: 1475349588777.png (500x501, 55K)

These fucking retards realize that the Overwatch symbol looks like the Identitarian Movement symbol, right?

Attached: Identitarian.jpg (220x195, 6K)

Can someone explain why these numale twitch faggots call Pepe "monkas"

Spike-u?

REMINDER to sign the Internet Bill of Rights petition to The White House to stop leftists from censoring your human right to speech and expression

Censorship is their only power, let's kill the Left.

SIGN NOW LET'S MAKE THIS GAMERGATE 2.0

Attached: leftismisatotalitarianforce.png (609x717, 188K)

dont listen to teh shill
we have a bill of rights. we have internet anonimity. we dont have a reason to do different. fuck off with your internet shit.
its free speech or its propoganda. fukc off and we wont have free speech stolen. your a stupid ass

they will never make anything as glorious as Diablo II.

Wait, didn't CNN make the grand wizard pepe??

checked

It's the fucking Greek Letter Lambda, you shitwrangler

checked.

In case you needed a reminder that (((gayming))) is 99% bluepilled studios. Sure, have fun with some games. I was your age once. But only give your dims to the non-SJW studios making an effort.

Attached: gun build wall that wall.jpg (1080x1266, 142K)

>dims
>*dimes

Attached: 1503365792992.jpg (338x506, 68K)

This!
I almost only play old games these days. Just finished Ultima VII. Still one of the best RPGs in my opinion.

THE RAREST

>ahhh the downfall of Overwatch.

I feel like there is some shadow of a skeleton of a gritty blade runner type humans vs. AI setting in there that seemed to be completely eclipsed by the dumb MOBA approach of throwing in LE GAMERS LOVE THIS SHIT robot ninjas next to magical archers and cowboys so you end up with this weird ass setting that makes absolutely now sense. Throw in the rainbow parade of muslim lesbian fatties and breakdancers and that's all she wrote for anyone sane.

The same thing happened to Bioware so I don't see any reason it won't happen to Blizzard too. Bethesda is also slowly being pozzed by Zenimax and you can find several examples of this in ESO. I expect they will all end up as skin suits to be worn by EA in a few years.

Luckily, Vermintide 2 is out and Japan is still based. I just need a few decades of non-pozzed production and backlog to occupy me until I die then the third world can overrun the cucks who will welcome everyone becoming a starving minority until the entire world is either nuked, biowarfared, or some combination of that and starving ethopians lying in crack dens with flies buzzing on their aids infested faces until the sun goes out and I won't be around to care.

what the heck is that?

>we have internet anonimity
yeah, right
>we have a bill of rights
For now.

Attached: [insert 4ch image # here].png (800x764, 225K)

Like I care what they do with kid's games.

Old school games are great. The soyboys sort of have the right idea with "old nintendo" and shit. Semi-redpilled games were normal since around DOOM then everything degenerated into anti-white SJW cancer.

Attached: video game skill culture.jpg (716x577, 119K)

Imagine being this much of a crybaby faggot that your butt hurts over a harmless cartoon frog used thats used on a Vietnam fish gutting forum.

truth

It was a time where developers weren't afraid to explore "taboo" or controversial topics in their games. Old games can be pretty fucked up, without using the shock value as a crutch.

>How to tell someone was 10 when WoW was first released. Pandarens were in WCIII.

How to tell someone is a complete fag.