Is the manga really better?

Is the manga really better?

Yes

YES it is. i had to read chapter 1 to see how the Anime FUCKED UP. Fuck studio perriot

it was, but then it wasn't

Both are mediocre

Honestly the manga was amazing, but don't bother with it the only thing that awaits you at the end is just complete and utter dissapointment.

I say the anime is better on virtue of being shorter. You get the best ideas the anime has to offer with decent budget, directing and ost.

Just my 2 cents. Reading the manga just makes it come of as generic. Pierrot did there best removing a lot of generic wish-fulfilment fluff and you can't deny it has a great OP

significantly

part one by itself is an all time manga with a great cliffhanger ending. the sequel however is up and down in terms of quality though it has some good moments as well

Wow. Deep.

ye

:Re is a fucking mess tho

He can also just read part one and ignore :re

Yes.

kill yourself

part one is great
I can't believe Ishida is STILL finding characters to bring back from the dead in Re though, holy shit. Is it orders from higher up? Why is he still defiling part one?

There's much better edgy manga out there if that's your thing OP, with much better MCs. Kaneki sucks, Tokyo Ghoul sucks, the author sucks at writing and drawing.

Sad part is you could replace that picture with almost any single show, and the answer will always be a resounding YES!

If its a 12 episode adaptation, or the manga is newish and still ongoing, just don't fucking watch the show...

Name some.
>Protip
You cant

can you list me to your MAL? Not OP but I am definitely into edgy manga

W S fucking R

I'm not requesting anything you fucking moron. I'm showing you and your smug contrarian attitude the fuck UP

>Make outlandish claim
>Ask for evidence/examples
>Hurr go to /wsr/ mods please save me >:(

I can't BELIEVE you told me to /wsr/. do you know who I am?

Re gets significantly alot hate than it deserves, Rue island was shit yes, but I don’t have anything against any other arc in the series. The beginning of Re was fantastic ,yet people just moaned about not having Kaneki back. Hell I feel like I’m the the only one enjoying this arc with tetsuo Kaneki destroying Tokyo, really everted my expectations in a good way.

I'm asking you for your MAL. I can find requests anywhere. I'm specifically asking for yours though because we seem to share an uncommon opinion

I don't have one. I only have a "backlog.txt", totally serious.

While a MAL for manga does seem less useful than using Taiga for anime so I do understand that. A shame though because I really wish to know

Here are some baka tags from my top 3 manga: Martial arts, Loneliness, Antihero / Heroine, Murder, Strong Male Lead, Loner Protagonist, Social Outcast/s, Delinquent/s, Street Fighting, Weak to Strong, Search for Oneself.
Have fun.

Tags say nothing about how a story is using them, I've gone through 100s of trashy manga and come to the realization manga isn't worth consuming.

Yes, but the second half of the manga is even more of a Trainwreck.
It is unironically a wild ride you'll want to be here for when it ends.

>Yes, but the second half of the manga is even more of a Trainwreck.
This. :Re is pretty bad, but reading the trainwreck with Sup Forums makes it worth it

>part one by itself is an all time manga with a great cliffhanger ending

You must be kidding. The manga turned to shit when the torture happened. It abandoned its entire setting established in the beginning and discarded so many interesting plot points to rot and never be mentioned again.
It turned from "Trying to figure out who you can trust and who you can't in this seriously fucked up parallel society" + "trying not to die and not succumb to becoming a ghoul" into the most generic lul so edgy xD shounen manga.

Yes, but proceed at your own

Yes, far better.
Still trash though.