Just because

best girl edition

>edition

How the fuck did the last scene come about? And do I need to wait for TWO FUCKING WEEKS to get the answer??

the bike ride? he gives her a lift

this is a kiss

camera a best

This show is pretty, plus I'm all over that ~seishun coming of age story drama~ shit.

Why is he giving her a lift? Doesn't she have a bike of her own? And why is she clinging on to him like that? The hell is happening and I will not know for the next two weeks

is the show going on hiatus?

I predict one more VA special after the one next week.

This show is boring.

Man I am surprised at how much this show grew on me. I really like all the characters. The OST is one of the best I've heard in years too. I can't wati for the next episode.

This is from the PV before the show came out.

She is going to LOSE. HARD.

i dont get it, is taking pictures of other people is prohibited in japan? what about free press and shit?

it's not even legal here, wtf?

What show?

Come on user, try a little harder.

I'm gonna beat the shit out of you.

I honestly don't know. Have not been keeping up to date with shows.

Is illegal in my country but people dont make a fuss about it
Unless you look like some creep, I dont think anyone will call the police on you

Of course it's illegal you fuck. It's even illegal in your own fucking burgerland you shit.

Are you saying she doesn't look like a creep

The fuck you on about? In most civilized countries (including Japan), it's perfectly legal to photograph people on public property, as long as you don't violate certain standards for privacy (these vary by country).

NO it's not! I just checked some laws of my burgerland, of course it's forbidden to follow someone and taking a lot of his photos, but in a public place i can shoot plans and people all i want.

>edition
Camerafags everyone.

You are retarded as fuck. It is not legal. Japan has passed on the law as a human right since the 90s.

There is a reason why most of their TV shows, especially if the civilian is like full-face on screen, is given a blur, even if he/she is not the intended focus in Japan. Go watch their shows.

If a civilian is just passing by and you got it on camera but is not on focus, it's actually BARELY passable but you are still in trouble if that person actually noticed you and can demand the police to out you and they actually care about their privacy. There has already been court hearings about it there.

You forgot the exclamation point.

You are right that there have been court hearings in Japan on this topic, and more often than not they have ruled in favor of the photographer.

As longs as you're not violating portait rights and not photographic someone in a compromising position (like in court, in handcuffs), and you're on private property, you're going to be okay.

I hope she at least gets a nice salary man

Why she always look sweaty and with greasy hair?

>edition
Best girl Mio is going to win.

It's not just camerafags, JB threads, like the rest of Sup Forums reek of newfaggotry.

Imagine the weight of those Tawawas on his back.

Maybe the only thing she'll lose is the photography club. She finally got permission to MC and even with it she lost the competition and the club. Camera is really passionate about her club and losing it would be a huge loos for her.

I still think EitaEna is still possible

>getting NTRed twice in one day
how will she ever recover?

It happened 6 episodes in, with 6 episode more to go. She's gonna win. If it happened at episode 10+, then yeah, she won't ever recover.

Why is Eita so mean to her?

In the U.S. it depends on state law

its called flirting

I stole her camera

it's just because she is an annoying person who constantly is harassing him

>Harassing

Most guys would kill to be "harassed" by her like that.

I doubt most guys would want an annoying not cute disheveled pipsqueak underclassman to be bugging them all the time about some meaningless club shit.

I love the baseball scene and the trumpet scene, very good use of call backs and OST while telling little bits and detail of each character's circumstances, like how Hazuki found meaning in her music training throughout the years in that Souma was always listening and recognized her play.

>not cute
well there's your problem, you're gay