AUS/POL FIRE RISES EDITION

How`s it going cobbers?

Tathra bushfire survivors huddled on beach as 'cyclonic' winds fanned destructive blaze

unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-03-19/tathra-bushfire-victims-speak-of-cyclonic-conditions/9562102

NSW Government unveils new driverless metro trains as testing begins in Sydney

unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-03-19/nsw-government-unveils-new-metro-line-driverless-trains/9562722

Di Natale 'safe' despite calls to resign

unv.is/sbs.com.au/news/di-natale-safe-despite-calls-to-resign

WA Libs fuming over fake Twitter account

unv.is/sbs.com.au/news/wa-libs-fuming-over-fake-twitter-account

Man, in his 20s, staggers into a Melbourne 7-Eleven after a 'stabbing attack' in a nearby housing block before collapsing in a pool of blood and then dying inside an ambulance

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5511515/Man-custody-fatal-stabbing-young-man-Melbourne.html

Attached: sheila.jpg (590x600, 87K)

what's for dinner lads?

Maccas run. Nobody in this country understands me.

>Maccas
Well, at least you're in the right country for it.

Funnily enough both the Simpsons and Maccas have more nostalgia to Australians than Americans.

Get fucked gay cunt.

REAL AUS/POL/

Your thread is shit.

Anyone noticed that meningacoccal and HIV/AIDS are issues again, coincidentally at the same time our government imported 6000 sudo-niggers? Do we need more of a sign that the govt. doesn't give a shit about us than that they're importing biological weapons to infect the population?

With this in mind, what are the chances that Dutton will take over from Turnbull, so he can deport these plague carriers?

Get him Janny.

>tfw watching the good old Simpsons episodes while eating maccas after your maccas run.

This timeline
>Dutton and Abbott and the right take back the country.
>Barnardi returns to the liberal fold
>Clive joins their ranks
>The left rees themselves to death
>Hellbourne and Shitney destroy themselves
>Australia cleansed of shitskins, mudslimes and marxists
>4 million white saffers come and help terraform the centre
>Australia greatest nation on earth
>single handedly saves the white race
It may only be a fool's hope, but it's still hope.

Attached: mother.webm (800x1040, 730K)

Jesus, you must be severely brain damaged, with impaired intellectual capacity, if you think Clive is ever going to do anything for anyone except himself. Also why would you want to get rid of Melbourne and Sydney, but not a welfare state like South Australia. While we're at it may as well remove the nigger haven of NT

How is Gable Tostee doing these days?

Attached: 1521343694709.webm (500x280, 2.96M)

Bane?...

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-182425.png (1334x1745, 1.14M)

Dumb cunts who are protesting duck hunting want the army involved.
U wot

Its rabbit season

>why would you want to get rid of melbourne and sydney?
Cities are a cancer on a country. They accumulate and breed degeneracy, producing nothing of value and sucking the resources of the surrounding regions dry.
I do agree with cutting SA and NT off from the rest of the country though. The old sink or swim - let them be self sufficient or else die, to be recolonised after we've dug the trench.
>see pic related

Attached: fix_aus.png (530x366, 424K)

Bishop will beat Dutton in the spill and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it

I do, but then I'm also an expat...

I went to In-n-Out for a Double Double with animal fries and a vanilla shake.

>what are the chances that Dutton will take over from Turnbull

Just after the 30th opinion poll comes out in a month or so...

None in this case should be in this country

Why is that Ellen Fanning slut on The Drum and 7:30?

Cities breed innovation as well as degeneracy. I think they're entirely inevitable, as the final form of small country towns.

Don't tell me the feminists have finally found out the "wage gap" can be closed by working harder?

>innovation
Only while they're becoming cities, and only because people moving into higher density living are required to problem solve.
Once a city is established the only things it breeds are stagnation and decay.
>cf, all of history
Just because they're inevitable doesn't make them good.

>Unlicensed
>Vehicular manslaughter
>ACCIDENT
NIGGA ACCIDENTALLY GOT IN A CAR WITHOUT A LICENCE, DROVE IT, AND RAN OVER SOME KID

>all the nigger crime is in the south east where all the labor and greens voting assholes are

Good.

Attached: deserve.png (626x462, 299K)

So Newton made his discoveries because population density was too high?

As nice as it would be for everyone to be a farmer, or tradesman, with a wife taking care at home, a man who spends all day in the fields or on the tools is unlikely to go home and develop a weapon for the mass nigger removal that we will inevitably need.

accidentally killed another shitskin.. .does anyone really care?

>Newton made his discoveries because population density was too high?
He unironically did though.
>Plague ravaging Europe
>Couldn't go home
>Can't go out into town
>Nothing to do
>Do maths
>Rediscover cool shit

>Man, in his 20s, staggers into a Melbourne 7-Eleven after a 'stabbing attack' in a nearby housing block before collapsing in a pool of blood and then dying inside an ambulance
Hmm...Sounds srs
>Richmond
WHY HAVE I HEARD OF THIS SUBURB BEFORE

Dominos and Monster E-Drinks.
Gotta clean my oven before cooking more food, the ants have taken control
>inb4 clean ya room
shadup cunt I kno

For straight dog? Ok, my mistake. Replace Newton with Einstein, or if you prefer, a non jew.

Cities helped for communication of ideas - because cities have to trade for food, water, resources, energy etc.
So all the people who invented and discovered things did so out where the cities weren't, and then sold their ideas to people in the cities who could use their ideas to make money.
But the cities themselves aren't places of innovation - and in a world of global telecommunications, we simply don't need them any more.

>I'm going maintain a huge communication network with a sparse and entirely decentralised population. My government will be run by people who live miles from each other and communicate via a network with important infrastructure spread throughout the country, maintained by people who only rarely meet, since there is no city.

inb4 you suggest a centralised workplace for certain jobs which require communication, but ignore the viability of people living in proximity to these places

Attached: 1521449550827.jpg (1618x1123, 471K)

good on your politicians for inviting those reverse nigger saffers , our pm doesnt give 2 fucks unless they're genuine niggers or camel goblins

Attached: 1stladyofnz - Copy.jpg (491x365, 19K)

>stabbed in a housing commission block
that was considered normal even before pozzbourne started filling them up with nignogs

What's for Dinner tonight guys?

Attached: 19.3.18.jpg (2442x2075, 764K)

>#lookslikedaddy
#istillloveyou
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH