You were saying?

You were saying?
foxnews.com/story/2008/02/22/whites-genetically-weaker-than-blacks-study-finds.html

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stay mad white fags

Damn this has really knocked my confidence for the day, I woke up had a delicious cup of yorkshires finest, and now this? Oh deary me.

Oh yes, tell us again why Whites dominate the strongest men competitions? lol

>2008
>took this long for this nigger to read through it with his first-grader reading level

Attached: mgigfcCbd11rjxj9ko1_400.gif (389x259, 992K)

But if a study came out saying blacks were less intelligent than whites that would be racist.

With or without military ? I'm confused

Attached: stop and think.png (720x610, 227K)

The strong don’t rule the world, the smart do. Our intelligence is what separates us from the animals, otherwise lions would be the dominant species on earth. Yet, humans are. Remember that as a nigger, you’re little more than an animal

Attached: shilling.png (720x8640, 2.41M)

>this is the link to the study

>2008

Attached: study.jpg (1027x824, 158K)

lol this, there would be chimping for days.

we used to just call it retard strength

Attached: shillingracebait.jpg (2268x900, 271K)

Is that why your people had to hold down blacks for generations through organized systematic tactics?

I can accept that whites are genetically weaker. If you can accept that blacks are genetically dumber

Attached: stop and think1.png (1156x2031, 290K)

Of course they're fast, their ancestors spent their lives being chased by cheetahs and shit, while mine were busy inventing basically everything

Could that article have any more of a clickbait title to it lol?

That sounds like the title of an article on TMZ or Buzzfeed, not Fox News.

As if being impoverished wouldn't effect IQ ratings. You people are so smart

Then why are all the strongest power lifters in the world white?

>what is the bell curve

No. The weak should fear the strong.

Is that why whites own all power lifting records?

Nobody fears niggers, sorry.

If the strong weren't held down by systems developed over centuries these people would be crushed

Is that why i see you fucking fags bitching about blacks in your neighborhood? scared much?

nice article. have a bump. whitey on suicide watch as per usual. kek at this thread

This is just about white American being less (((genetically diversive))) and having some bad mutations.

Doesn't say anything about strength or intelligence whatsoever.

Niggers can’t develop systems the way that whites have, you’re simply too stupid. Remember that when whites are gone, it will be the Asians who rule the world. And they won’t have mercy on you the way we do.

Except white supremacists.

We don’t want to be around you. Why do you want us to live near you? Oh right, you need us. But we DO NOT need you

>race(genetics) is social construct!
>blacks are stronger than whites because of race(genetics) ! Take that whitey !
Make up your damn mind you retarded leftists.

>genetic strength

It just means less possibly negative mutations.

Surprisingly you don't get high IQs without increasing the risk of negative traits it's always been the case.

>are literally picked out of the african jungle and studded like horse for centuries purely on the basis of physical strength
>wow, these guys are stronger
also, if while we're talking about eugenics and admitting the races are physiologically different...

race is 100 percent genetic, what are you on??

But it happens independent of wealth. Accept your gorilla status with pride. It's not like you need a high IQ to stomp on police vehicles or loot your neighbors anyway.

Attached: 94414e5d246ae893f1080cdc10e0d245_400x400.jpg (400x400, 15K)

Forgot to add, the less genetical diversity about American whites is because they all came from a smaller group of Europeans schorsing to the article and your average sla- i meant negro is a mutt with some European, native American etc thrown into their African make up doesn't say anything about whites in general.

>genetic diversity = strength
????

>Learn to natural selection.

By genetically weaker they simply mean more variation among within Africa then Europe. As the test claims that Europeans genetically bottle-necked 30,000 years go. This alone proves that whites are a separate sub-species to Africans (proving race is real), and in no way like the headline claims makes Europeans weaker simply closer related to each other then an African from Somali would be to an African from Zimbabwe.

If they had off claimed that European genes are weaker in the sense of being recessive then that is true, African genes are more dominant, one could also say the same for an Ape though. This does not imply however that Africans are more intelligent, stronger or even more athletic, even though some groups of Africa excel far more then Europeans do in running.

>study finds blacks are dumber than whites
>THATS RACIST ITS JUST BECAUSE THEY NEED MORE MONEY AND ARE OPPRESSED
>study finds blacks are stronger than whites
>"das rite boi we da best"

>fox news

jews wont shut the fuck up until they're all dead, will they?

Hold down? You mean taught you to read and wright and speak English? But that wasn't enough was it, look how you kill each other on the streets of London, every other day there's a stabbing or shooting. Who's fault is that?

>Race is a social construct
>niggers are different from whites
pick one

STOP AND THINK.exe

Isn’t the US already a black country with some Spanish mixed in? Just saying.

It's not blacks in london its fucking arabs you retarded limey

>Is that why your people had to hold down blacks for generations through organized systematic tactics?

You mean kinda like how we treat cats and dogs, by keeping some of them around and treating them well but not giving them human rights because we know it would end badly for everyone?

maybe this analogy wouldnt be so easy to make if niggers werent complete animals

They are different but the same race.
I thought whites were supposed to be intelligent.

if blacks were seen as equals since the beginning the whole crime and IQ statistics wouldn't look NEARLY like they do now. Being held in an impoverished state CREATES these problems

this, idk why theres still all the race baiting here. It's Amerimutt now.

lol, lad.

Get a clue.

am i wrong?

>american niggers were literally bred to be fit

At this point you are more or less a domesticated animal gone wild.

>Gorillas are stronger than humans

They mean blacks have less genetic mutations. Whites are stronger physically.

Attached: 1521360079657.webm (853x480, 2.43M)

Your mixed grandchildren will eventually make you proud.

Attached: 1521360010584.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

>natural selection always makes you physically strong

But am native dating a native user.

Attached: 1521360027127.webm (640x360, 1.97M)

>grandchildren

>blacks genetically stronger than whites
>yeah, but you're still niggers though

This baiting

Attached: leopold-ii-amputated-hand.jpg (800x800, 81K)

It is now, but up until 1965, it was 95% white. Shitskins could not have created america

are you a chink? actual question

>implying you can't guide your children to make the right choices

perma virgin confirmed

cuck. shitty insult. kill yourself.

Attached: stipe-miocic-francis-ngannou-greatest-heavyweight-1200x806 (1).jpg (1200x806, 120K)

You literally do not have to ask. He is either a street shitter or a chink with a rich mommy

nationalism != supremacy

I dont care if we are the worst race there is, thats all the more reason to get our own nation

(((FOX)))

Attached: fox news 2.jpg (580x931, 158K)

How could superior beings be slaves?

Attached: 1521359459210.webm (852x480, 2.7M)

Damn and fox news is saying this.

This explains why white women seek out the stronger more virile black men to BLACK their degenerate disgusting defective backwards weak white genes.

Attached: bmwf_4.jpg (576x1024, 66K)

Or maybe I’m just not a racist.

Not really surprising considering that white women prefer the BBC nowadays.

i hope we are all on board with my sentiment here......

Attached: 1492818137185.png (253x199, 6K)

really you right wingers are going to shit on your fave media just because it proves you wrong?

are you fucking joking

You literally just wished harm upon my children in the form of skin color. Don't delude yourself you're a racist piece of shit.

sorry i guess its not the daily stormer or w/e

FOX is as fake as CNN.

Attached: fox zionist.jpg (718x621, 156K)

thats a bit better, too hateful they are
read this

Underrated

Why do black men lie about their penis size?

Attached: 8B590C6.jpg (1023x552, 317K)

>Analyzing the genetic makeup of 20 Americans of European ancestry and 15 African-Americans, researchers found that the former showed much less variation among 10,000 tested genes than did the latter, which was expected

Not surprising considering we've been out of the jungle longer

Harm? Why would genetically superior children be harm?

1 white
3 also white
4 arab
5 hispanic
nice try

>(((whites)))

Attached: (((white))).png (758x518, 24K)

Naturally

Attached: 1508598451593.jpg (1000x627, 214K)

Just when I though peak degeneracy couldn't get any more peak. We're done, who would fight for this? Rome.2 electric boogaloo

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

>there is a one in three chance that man is an ex convict

Now do an article on intelligence and race...

Attached: 1510160022172.jpg (600x565, 33K)

>5. is somehow hispanic
explain the mold hair you fucking retard

>you right wingers and your favorite media
>fox news

How fucking bluepilled are you, newfag? Firstly, lurk moat. Second, Fox is cucked for Israel and not 'right.' Fox is the caricature of right wing america that liberal are meant to see/entertainment for boomers.

But there are no genetic diferences, were all one race, the human race.

Attached: cutfags8.jpg (1031x1880, 546K)

Hurr race is just a social construc-

Attached: laughinpol.jpg (312x162, 9K)

small black cock. never said they were all black dumb nigger

Attached: images (3).jpg (300x168, 8K)

>white people cant have a homeland

Attached: 1508268567316.jpg (304x326, 16K)

Why? It would cause dysphoria among the already insecure white population.

>calling whites insecure
>niggers need coddled everywhere

Attached: 33b31b41d9fe1758dc323c28e5c50f2d889125fd_full.jpg (184x184, 4K)