No Fucking Way

> Trayvon Martins gun sold for $250K

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36354206

Attached: IMG_0114.jpg (340x191, 17K)

Attached: 1496554136123.png (650x878, 957K)

BASED WHITE-HISPANIC

Attached: 990DAC13-81B6-4764-AC50-2E24A96C3600.gif (389x279, 2.27M)

>Ever buying a Kel-tec handgun

Attached: don.jpg (345x336, 32K)

Dindubane is a holy relic
>deals double damage to all evil alignment characters
>when aimed at negroids, critical failures are impossible and +5 is added to all hit rolls
>whenever a hostile negroid is within 100 feet of the wielder, Dindubane begins to glow blue and warms up
>the closer and more hostile the negroid is, the more intense these effects become
>if a pack of hostile negroids is within 100 feet, Dindubane makes a faint humming noise only perceptible to good-aligned characters in addition to the previously described color and heat effects
>ERRATA: halfbreeds and quadroons are considered negroids for Dindubane's effects

Attached: zimmerman_innocent.jpg (1862x1297, 518K)

nah man, the ksgs are great for heroing

If not for the Zimmernan trial would we be in this racial position today?

Attached: 1520136413070.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

Gib me Dindubane!

Nigger this is old news newfag. The gun gives you a +2 on your roll when you battle orcs

>1 hit kill vs niggers

Worth it.

Need to know more about this machine

The KSG is at least interesting. And the Sub2000 is actually great. Their rifles seem fine.

Its just rubber sticks that pull wet feathers and a spinning bottom.

yes, we would still unite against islam. its actually a good thing that we got the nigger sob stories out of the way. one less distraction to jump over in our short few years trump has to save the white race

>The handgun used to kill unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin in 2012 has been sold for $250,000 (£172,000), US media say.
It's like people writing this shit actually think they can influence us with such stupidity. Zimmerman didn't start a confrontation with his gun, he used it to save his life once "unarmed" Trayvon attempted to murder Zimmerman by smashing his head into concrete. I wonder why this doesn't read "The handgun which prevented the attempted murder of George Zimmerman sells for $250k?"

Attached: 1496567748587.gif (437x441, 133K)

Ahh, I see we're white when the narrative works

The KSG is fucking cool. I buddy of mine has one and it's never failed.

LOL

I live where that gun was made!
Am I famous yet?

Because the sword that kills the dragon is blessed because it slays the fiend, not for the lives it stops the beast from claiming.

The only people that whould want to buy that are niggers, but no nigger could ever afford that. This is racist.

This.
Weekly reminder, a year before Trayvon’s backpack was searched by school cops and they found 12 pieces of womens Jewury, including silver wedding bands and a screw driver(burglary tool). At the time of shooting Trayvon was serving a sentence for drug pipe at school.
The area of the shooting had recent robberies, based naighorhood watch called 911 to report travon being suspicious before being attacked. Trayvon was walking behind the houses not on the street or sidewalk. Reminder Zimmerman’s face was beaten and bloody as reported by the cops

wat

trayvon had a gun on him? i thought he was unwarmed?