AUS/POL/ MONDAY NIGHT EDITION

G'day Cunts. How ya doin?

>Sukkar labels Hanson-Young ‘disgusting’ over white South African farmers debate
archive.is/Svm8q#selection-1715.0-1726.0

>Australia says trade relationship with China remains strong
archive.is/X0Iax#selection-2113.0-2128.0

>ABC: 86% of migrants have flooded Australia’s cities, particular Sydney and Melbourne
archive.is/nD2zT#selection-1467.0-1470.0

>Australia to offer highly-skilled migrants new visa for jobs over $180,000
archive.is/VCE4N#selection-1467.0-1480.0

>Malcolm Turnbull 'disappointed' the Greens linked Tathra blaze to climate change
archive.is/JQESO#selection-1233.0-1240.0

>How the tax system slugs our youth
archive.is/WX29Q#selection-257.0-260.0

>The Australian dollar just fell below 77 cents
archive.is/pqDwV#selection-1053.0-1060.0

>Home prices have fallen in most Australian capital cities since the beginning of the year
archive.is/e8vdC#selection-1053.0-1060.0

Attached: 1520361525380.png (442x300, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JhvmsV9bnxQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck me is SHY the worst pollie ever to come out of Australia? Thick as a brick, borderline retarded even. And racist af towards whites. How do you guys put up with something like this? She alone is reason enough to disband the Senate.

IT'S TOO FUCKING HOT

TOO HOT EVEN FOR SEX WITH THE BF

Also fuck boomers and FUCK yanks.

Time to head home from work now lads, I'll be back on in an hour or so with a different IP so if you want to leave your fag hate I'll definitely catch it later.

I find faggots annoying. I prefer not to be around them.

Just came across this brilliant clip of Australia's greatest Prime Minister:

youtube.com/watch?v=JhvmsV9bnxQ

Rather than being eerily prescient, it makes it seem like nothing's really changed in decades...

The wife of Internode's founder is a big donor to that cunt.

Do you think any of our politicians would ever reinstate a version of the WAP today?

>begging for attention
typical fag

>tfw no gf

Our current PM acts much the same way, and is cut from the same genteel cloth, but sells the complete opposite. Tells us we need a shitskin fest or else we're doomed.

fukin eastern states getting flooded with immigrants. you fuckwits deserve it for taking all of WA's money for your highways and phone reception in the middle of Woop Woop while i've got fukin 1 bar in my bedroom and shitty roads all round

Attached: 1521449550827.jpg (1618x1123, 471K)

East Coast is Australia, period.

Attached: 1521451314508.jpg (600x400, 56K)

Not long till QandA fellas.

>big donor
needs big boner more like it.

Not too hot to fucking slash your wrists though you disgusting poofter cunt. Make sure your AIDS blood doesn't get everywhere.

My dog died yesterday cause it ate my Leb neighbors snail bait which "somehow" ended up in my garden.

First time I've been depressed desu lads. I think this experience will permanently hurt my relations to the Lebs.

Attached: 1474441395239.jpg (787x768, 235K)

>The Australian dollar just fell below 77 cents
So what you are saying is that Australian Dollar is now the Woman Dollar.

just get a new doggu

I don't think I can right now. I'm gonna chuck poison tuna in their yard later this week to hopefully kill their cat.

Attached: cutecat.jpg (720x518, 32K)

>Ching chong jang
Sorry i don't speak chinise

Sounds like the fucker killed your doggo

F

they probably will have eaten the cat before you get to it.

thats no better than them

do something that devalues their land, like wreck a car in your front yard next to their side of the fence

Attached: parts for sale.jpg (578x433, 213K)

who's doing the bingo?

You emu lovers can't keep your insta thots away from me forever.

Attached: 25016810_424644501285709_6486637271188504576_n.jpg (1080x1348, 1.69M)

MFW fucking METOO virtue-signalling hasbeen actors running on 7:30Report as we speak.to become relevant again.

The ride never ends

Count me in.

There'll be plenty ABC superciliousness chest-pounding after the byelection result.

You can have them.

I'm gonna piss on his lawn this weekend. Or maybe I'll throw pieces of pork into his yard.

Attached: 1465528807161.png (349x321, 8K)

devalue his land first before you try and force him out so if he sells he'll do it at a loss

I wish.

Attached: 27892523_581031625566273_1924695130191691776_n.jpg (1080x720, 96K)

What is for Dinner Tonight Guys?

Attached: 19.3.18.jpg (2394x2075, 750K)

or you know what else you can do, mortgage your place and move out and rent the lebo place out to some abos lol

Thinking of a plan of action now thanks lads.

Attached: 24 States of Australia.png (2000x1400, 129K)

im finally going to china come give me support discord: J7njqb

Attached: dsad.jpg (175x288, 4K)

Every fucking day when I catch the train during peak hours, it is guaranteed some fucking train is canceled or delay. Holy fucking shit. Not to mention, every train is a run down pre-world war tin cat and it's packed to the brim with only the window letting in the cool 37 degrees air.

F

Good doggos shouldn't die like that.

Attached: 1491269681146.jpg (1803x1351, 363K)

carbonara... had steak last nite and i need the carbs. not quite ready tho ready tho

Attached: almost there.jpg (2880x1728, 948K)

no worries, people who poison others pets are fucking scum, devaluing the land is fair retribution coz people should know there's scum in the area

hello australia

Attached: k9.png (981x1079, 765K)

g'nite, mates.

Attached: c0vshdpa.png (2000x2129, 1.38M)

Thank you user.
I'll get to work!
G'day desu.
Night.

>be me
>live in canberra
>3 days a week of uni
>for the rest of the time I stay either in my room or go around campus on my own
>have friends but never contact them outside of class
>want to join some sort of blacksmithing club since it's something fun to do as well as padding for the old CV but no idea where to find one in canberra
>want to get a job but no experience, employers have hundreds more qualified students to pick from here
How do I sort my shit out lads? I never exactly feel suicidal but I definitely think inertia is my enemy here since it gives me way too much time to dwell on shit and I never really relax

Attached: glass.jpg (640x503, 45K)

I love Aussie-chan.

How do I get a qt Aussie like her?

Its 7 pm in straya mate.

Attached: 1491269681136.jpg (640x640, 72K)

not for me, though.

Noice

>3am in Burgerstan

implying you aren't a Neet amerimutt,

Come here, you had best like alcoholism though

greetings

Attached: 1500624766410.jpg (710x801, 121K)

No it's 8pm, and anyone who says otherwise isn't a true australian.

Alcohol, check.
What's the deal with weed in Australia?
Are the girls cool with it?

also, wasn't implying anything.

goddammit, I need sleep. stop keeping me awake, Hans.

Phone towers have nothing to do with tax money faggot. You have shit reception because of low population density, thus low roi for the telcos.

who made this? Show yourself, I wish to cyberbully you towards your inevitable suicide.

Attached: state pol - WWF.jpg (520x960, 55K)

>12 hours of comfy study in uni engrossed in history and literature.
>finish and decide to check the news to make sure we are not at war
>multiple articles about "racist" Dutton voicing support for white south-africans
The absolute state of this country

>Are the girls cool with it?
depends on the grille, some are

Attached: 1500168148721.jpg (889x374, 47K)

Take this down.
SA and Tassie have just gone blue mate.

what are you studying?

now now, economic refugees should not be country shopping, the closest viable country should suit them fine.

Both the LNP and Labour have paid shills here. Its pathetic. They think they can influence Sup Forums culture and make us a bunch of shills for a lamestream party.

Their memes are like turds. Gross disgusting turds.

Oh sorry forgot that we are still in Winter time here in Turkistan.

how do you focus user? I can make lists but I never get started on work
should I watch sort yourself out man?

Attached: image.jpg (460x276, 62K)

third/final year of international relations, breddy scared about jobs after this tbqh

R A R E

Melbournecuck here, next Victorian state election will be a blue wave.

I'm hoping we don't wind up with all states going Liberal but then a solid majority federal Labor.

QandA aka Shout At The Telly thread when?

Shit is there a qanda today? Anyone interesting on the panel?

which is unironically Australia, because we're the only white country that will take them.
pic related

Attached: d36.jpg (600x461, 62K)

Here ya go mate

That is not carbonara. just put some eggs and parmie into cooked pasta with ham/pancetta. Cream just over complicates it.

Just lie on your resume. I'm sure some cunt on here will say you worked for them.

thanks knackers

that is carbonara you moran. you add yolks just before serving

the amount of subsidies/welfare given to farmers is fucked up, perhaps on par with miners in regard to what they achieve for the country vs the payments they receive. We have farmer doing fuck all with their land, getting fat cheques and still crying poor about being battlers. Either that or they're wholesale thieving water growing retarded unsustainable crops in a literal desert. We don't need more of them, let alone saffers. And if you'd ever met a saffer and dealt with their fuckwit chip on the shoulder mentality, you'd agree. Fuck them.

I predict Liberals will win but only a small margin, Guy is a weak shit which will not lead to a huge swing.
BTW the Liberals in VIC is equivalent to Labor in NSW due to the extreme left political atomsphere here. VIC doesn't not have a right wing party.

carbonara doesn't have cream you stupid cunt.
That abomination looks like seafood chowder

>carbonara doesn't have cream
please tell me how long youve cooked for professionally user.

me
come at me fagg0t
meet me @ centrelinke

I am Irish American.Can I move to Australia?

never been there, what's the add?

I was thinking about your guys' role in WW1 and about how you guys and your population and island are part of the Western bulwark against an ascendant China.

Then I got to thinking about how, as a de facto part of the white western world, you are being diluted by Chinks and brown skinned non-Christian hoards.

And this tragedy made me sad. The erosion. So my question is, are there actual Jewish politicians and political groups in your country and have they had any role in immigration?

Thank you for your enlightened responses and thoughtful consideration.

PS I read recently finished book by a Scotsman about WW1 and one of the commentaries about he quoted was an Englishman about Australian fighters to the effect of: "They're fearless but they don't organize or follow orders very well or take things seriously."

Attached: australian-shitposters.png (87x108, 10K)

101 lyrebird, carrum downs
lets have a go at it faggot

There's proper knife making blacksmithing courses out in tharwa, get to it mate

Doesn't matter which party wins. Always the population that loses.

carrum browns*

Who else /regional/ ?

Attached: 20180319_201352.jpg (4032x3024, 2.87M)

Where else are they going to deposit the subsidies? The science sector? Lmao

it'll be fuckin hot when I set you on fire you child molester cunt

cheers user, I'll look into it

>1 week
>$2500
it's like they think cunts are made of money
even one day is $500 for a single knife, what the fuck?
surely it's cheaper to set up a ghetto forge of your own and follow guides

Attached: Screenshot_3-1.png (507x496, 304K)

fuck off nigger

Reminder that burgers are gonna put the chair force in space

Just think Aus is a huge place and its success as a colony, just like your country had attracted all types of international cosmopolitans looking to sow their seeds of pestilence deep into our heartlands. The rot began post ww2 and it spawned from the minds of those with no loyalty here.

Attached: 20180320_004308.jpg (3024x2810, 2.96M)

Can anybody here explain how mature age student works for uni. I turn 23 in august so i dont if i miss the mid year deadline or not