ITT: hacks

Small time OP. I raise you this!

O

>Leave your wallets to me.

the rebuilds are better than the original series so what excatly is your problem?

JUST

Tomino, easily.

Kek

Amateur!!!

You're a cheeky little cunt I'll give you that mate.

Kubo is unironically great though. Bleach is just too deep for you and it's fine you don't understand the importance of innovation and unconventional story telling in a society as commercial as ours. You'll probably just dismiss my post as funny bait. But Kubo is actually a man worthy of respect. Miyazaki is an actual hack.

Is it that Hiro guy?

>You'll probably just dismiss my post as funny bait
Yeah figured. You're actually that unintelligent. You're laughing at your own retardation. At someone calling you out on it. You're laughing at something someone making fun of you said without understanding you're being made fun of. That's pretty sad.

?

>entire .hack franchise is virtually dead
>meanwhile SAOshit is still popular

What happened?

>Literally JUST hair

>literally got a new game + soft reboot just this month
>the games are trash anyways and should have been budget spent making more anime

Want an ending that's consistant with the rest of the story? Too bad, fuck you.

The first anime was boring stupid navel gazing pensive trash with a surprise dyke ending.

Every other hack after that was tainted by the first being so trash.

And the games are all mediocre chunni garbage.
PSO was better and it was a real MMO.

You're fucking adorable, mate

Who?

>dat hairline

Thanks, but you're probably a guy and an ugly one at that.

>stupid navel gazing pensive trash
So NGE?
>pensive
>a negative
Maybe I'm just missing something. I'm not saying you're wrong. But it was still something that hasn't been surpassed to date.

It was slow cumbersome shit.
It being like something doesn't mean that it would be good.
Hell, NGE is shit too but at least it had novelty on its' side.
Hack had "METOO" written all over it and failed to establish itself in a way that would make it likeable to the audience.
It's an online world where anything could happen. Why go that route with it?
What were they thinking?

>It was slow cumbersome shit.
It could have been faster. But I don't think it was shit on virtue of being slow. It was enough to keep me interested. And that's the most important thing to me at least.

>Hack had "METOO" written all over it
I'm afraid I don't get what you mean by this. Would you mind elaborating?

>why go that route
Why not? They where thinking of selling a multi media franchise. I think it does a decent job on selling the concept of the game. Though while I don't think that means it's a good anime, or even think the games are good. I think that's why they went the route they did.

>It could have been faster. But I don't think it was shit on virtue of being slow. It was enough to keep me interested. And that's the most important thing to me at least.
It wasn't bad because it was slow.
It was bad because the story that it told was dull and they tried to sell this mystery and this tired dull life thing.
I just could not get into it. It just felt like it was bad story of bored dull unhappy people with a shiny mmo coat.

>>Hack had "METOO" written all over it
>I'm afraid I don't get what you mean by this. Would you mind elaborating?
By me too I mean it was one of those attempts at depth and being meaningful and what have you. Had all of the trappings and things but ultimately it was a very poor direction.

>>why go that route
>Why not? They where thinking of selling a multi media franchise. I think it does a decent job on selling the concept of the game. Though while I don't think that means it's a good anime, or even think the games are good. I think that's why they went the route they did.

Who were they trying to sell that multimedia franchise too? Because anime was trying to sell to people who are not the audience of that multimedia franchise. Hell the people that would be into that kind of thing overall would probably not even touch the games the manga or anything to do with it.

How could you think selling an anime like that to people who they want to like the games and manga and toys or think it's cool or want to play it was a good idea. It played up the MMO and playing the game as a bad thing. An ultimately unfulfilling bit of escapist tripe and the people who play it as sad broken bastards.
What in the fuck were they thinking?