I want to join the KKK

For realsies.

I'm tired of white pussies. I was at a bar tonite having dinner and the owner was talking with a buddy of his and I've talked politics in passing with him before and he knows his shit.... gold standard.... Jews being awful.... Holocaust being mostly a hoax.

And I interject cuz they are talking politics too and me and the owner start talking all this shit about Jews and how they manipulate the money supply and letting in 3rd worlders to colonize us. And shit like that and the friend who is conservative is kinda gasping and like what are you guys even talking about (obviously not red pilled).

So the friend goes out and has a cig and i follow him out and he's like you can't say that kind of stuff, it's ignorant and you give them fuel to call us racists. And I'm like... who gives a shit if they call us racist? Does lightning strike us down if someone calls us racist? I then I'm like if me and you both go to a black neighborhood they are going to hate us both no matter what.

Now this guy...he has a lumberjack tough look to him. He's no pussy and could probably kick my ass. The type of guy who if this was the 1930's he'd be in lockstep with me. He's a tough guy.

And I'm telling him dude... you are the problem. You are giving in to all the identity politics bullshit and succumbing to their agenda. And like I said, this guy is the type who doesn't take no shit. Def wouldn't want to get in a bar fight with him. But I realized we are ducked because guys like him who arent physical cucks are being brainwashed into being mental cucks. He even kind of understood what I was saying but he still had given up.

I'm sick of this shit. I'm sick of these pussies. I'm not a physically imposing guy and I'm 38 and I have a baby face still get carded for skoal. And I just want to join the KKK and rape biker chicks and help donal trump build that wall but these faggot whites faggors who would have been tough 2 generations ago want to give up.

Attached: IMG_1466.jpg (4032x3024, 2.04M)

>I'm not a physically imposing guy and I'm 38 and I have a baby face
Most believable part of the story

Can't wait for the msnbc "expose" to come out talking about how Sup Forums all wants to join the kkk and rape biker chicks

Attached: qewkhlzhu1wz.jpg (1125x1099, 112K)

Thoughts on this pig?

Attached: 1521379698150.webm (960x720, 2.44M)

hell yeaa i wanna join the klan too

Make new likeminded friends you fucking loser. I should have never read all your dumb shit.

Attached: image.jpg (429x493, 206K)

cool bro. when is your book coming out?

>I want to join the KKK

Attached: 16602953_10155348885889523_5735474240227244566_n.jpg (161x250, 6K)

Literal autism.
The KKK is a bunch of feds and losers.
Do something productive with your life.
Maybe even join Identity Europa.

>The KKK is a bunch of feds and losers.
This.

Ladies and gentleman, the suburban and rural retard. White trash like OP is the reason why we are the laughing stock of the civilized world.

Attached: 26ee6474bd964e4afb29c2d0cc04e30302939d783ff7ce9f2151266ccb725cc8.jpg (720x960, 90K)

>t, kike

>he still gets carded because baby face
>buying skoal instead of grizzly

Attached: 2BE974BC-D6DC-43C2-9CD4-B3FB9B76107F.png (449x401, 490K)

OP try not to be a faggot. The KKK is infested with FBI and informants. It's an easy target for them to make headlines in the fake news.

You are mentally disturbed. That's why the bar dude called you out.

Should he become a neo confederate instead?

'racist' is the weapon of identity politics police.

stay comfy, oinker

Nice blog OP, you want to join a white trash organization because your friends aren't as white trash as you want them to be

I'm sure your parents are proud

Whats really sad though is that you know deep down that there's a good chance that his post isn't a LARP and has some genuine sentiment behind it.

>kkk soyboy

Who is this hot bitch in your post OP

It sounds like your friend is well adjusted and you're the type of retard who joins FBI infested groups based off of feelings of impotence.

Western civilization isn't going to be saved through jelqing and beating niggers with rune-inscribed wooden shields.

Whether or not you are racist, most normal people are embarrassed by people spewing that type of shit in public. It's currently one of our biggest taboos and while that might be frustrating, that's no reason to attack it head on like an idiot.

Listen to your friend before you do something that hurts you and your family.

He looks delicious. Think he's been turned into bacon yet?

I'll take this at face value, why not.

Don't get too blackpilled, sounds like the guy was struggling to accept what he was hearing. He's conditioned, you know? I've seen it before. Either he'll look into the JQ and learn something or he's a lost cause. Either way sounds like you did good.

Join the FBI first. They'll get you into the KKK no problem.

Attached: FBI Branch Davidian.jpg (1465x1183, 225K)

>Says he wants to join the KKK
>Alludes his reasons of joining due to being insecure of his masculinity
>Asks for (You)s, and sympathy

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 40K)

I don't think the KKK takes fags (OP)

>tired of white pussies
then why join the kkk? seriously a dead organization will lead you nowhere.

Attached: 1492223937913.png (500x537, 114K)

Yeah I guess he could join league of the south if OP is in the south.

You sir, are either a Federal Agent or low IQ, your buddy is quite intelligent and should join Identity Evropa

Nativists have NO merit!

that guy is more evolved than you.