Polerisation

You, most of you, are over polerised. You all even use lies. Only by the truth can we move forward. We must remove the liars and correct the misinformed as well as the subverters, excuse makers and the deniers of the truth.

Only through that can we come together as a nation, resolve our disagreements and prosper. Through that and the messiah is the only way to prosperity and a worth while future.

Thoughts?

Attached: 1518243338217.jpg (480x581, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DelhLppPSxY
youtu.be/X3Gq1iLd7jg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I agree people here are dishonest with the points they make, and if Sup Forums was a movement for change this would be a problem. But is not.
It’s just trolls and larpers and self deluded larpers. Nothing good will ever come out of this place

So many are all consumed with conspiracy theories, lies, greed and escapism. That they either refuse, foriet or deside not to see the real problems and enemies they face. They, the people even do this to themselves. That, must come to an abrupt end.

Attached: images-122.jpg (262x192, 5K)

Its not pol alone i am speaking of. Its the people. It pertains to our nations. Not, pol.

Pol, as unfortunate as it is to say it, is a dichodomy of the politics of our nations. Its a mirror that reflects. Its ugly reflection is us.

Thats why news organisations are monitoring it.

Even you saying its larpers is just an excuse to ignore. The reality of it is far worse. For some its true what you say, for many its not.

you can't handle the truth, soyboy

You can all ignore this thread and me. But no one will be able to ignore that worse thing that comes after my time down here is over.

We have few chances to hold that thing off. The anti christ. And its consorts along with the great serpent.

It will be the holy way, or the unholy way that leads to our end. Do not say i did not warn.

Attached: latest-3.jpg (200x210, 13K)

The truth is, people like you and your misdirective bs need to be either locked up, done away with, or removed from creating issues. Like you do here.

lel, suck that demon dick harder, autismo
also kys

There will be sinning sure enough. But what is going on, that we allow to, in our nations is an abomination. Even unto creation.

Play your silly game with me in real life. You will find me imovable, cold, unrelenting, unshakeable and inconsolable.

Do or say the wrong thing and, ich tu der weh.

Here, i am going to show you something for your benefit. A reality of me. So maybe you will think before you speak, or wright ever again.

Give me a few to indulge your foolish igorance.

>You will find me imovable, cold, unrelenting, unshakeable and inconsolable.
in other words, you're a demonized lost soul, thinking his shitty bluepill trip is scary to anyone
kys

Watch. I am going to give you a dose of the reality of me and the possible consequences of your foolishness and lies. As well as your misunderstanding and unkind words.

Leftist filth.

wow, so deep
are you 14?

it's ironic that you call us polarized and say we use lies but you made the mistake of saying we ALL use lies which is a polarized lie in itself.

Otherwise I agree that many anons do not apply the standard of truth they'd like to see from others to themselves, and I have been called a shill many times before for trying to correct lies which otherwise fit our agenda.
I agree the truth is important and we should strive towards it even when it's not to our benefit.

I am reality. If in the world you say or do anything that gives me the legal right to dismember you and take yer empty heads that are not capable of paying attention, i will do so.

Watch yer tounge or have it cut from yer head. I am the king. I helped create this and many others.
youtu.be/DelhLppPSxY

Attached: KIMG0712.jpg (1920x2560, 467K)

The warning has been given.

youtu.be/DelhLppPSxY

>falling for the edgy bands meme THIS hard
lel'd irl, nice thread, autismo

Fix it

youtu.be/X3Gq1iLd7jg

Good eve fools a many!

Attached: 1200px-Lion_Passant_Guardant.svg.png (1200x1000, 229K)