What is your opinion on Ben Shapiro?

What is your opinion on Ben Shapiro?

Attached: DF6CDD3D-50BC-4E6C-82B7-826C76F3AD99.jpg (664x599, 102K)

Ben is awesome!

Attached: 80s_TheCrazyParty_rideneverends.jpg (1200x1000, 259K)

Smart guy, articulate, great debater. But won’t name the jew bc he is a jew and benefits from that. His voice annoys me and the way he talks at times is irritating

kike

Superior intelligence. Will leave you inbreds in the dust.

Neocon kike that's only good for bunching leftie panties on twitter

I’ve been listening to the Ben Shapiro Show on Soundcloud bc I’m abstaining from Twitter and Youtube so I can’t listen to what I really want, Bloodsports. But dude, take a shot every time he talks about his sponsors. Your liver will die.

He was anti trump, said trump would never win. Typical arrogant gloating schlomo. Would get his ass kicked by a third grader in a fight

Hi I'm ben shapiro and I'm jewish

Lifecuck that wants to increase the nigger population

Attached: abortionsbyrace.png (960x730, 168K)

cant wait till hes out of jail

loved his streams

Brilliant conservative. Voice is annoying though

Right up until Trump supported Israel. Then suddenly Trump is ok.

Ben does raise some good points, but hes such a merchant.

>Shapiro was born in Los Angeles, California. His family is Jewish, having immigrated in part from Russia.
Dropped.

zionist puppet

Dumb smart person.

He doesn't realize that it's only Euros that will vote for classic liberalism.

Blacks and browns will always vote for who gives them the most gibs.

Who cares about what niggers vote anyway, they shouldn't be here in the first place.

The based Jew is quite a rare occurrence. Glad to have him in the Republican party!

Intelligent, good debater but essentially a neocon and a shill for the establishment

This. I may agree with him on domestic policy but he seems like the guy who'd drop all of that if it allows us to fight for Israel.

If the election was between Hillary and Rand, he'd be shilling for Hillary.

He is way to egotistical. I think he is one of those designer babies. In his debate with the Turks he called for more taxes. He seem like a narcissistic, fast talking ass.

/ptg/ poster kike

That vulgar racist has amazing amount of Jewish privilege to be immune to political correctness censorship.
Only Jews seem to have freedom of speech left.

Attached: shapiro_jewnazi.jpg (513x496, 33K)

Attached: 1521359190203.png (900x1425, 431K)

A useful shill. Would take him over any leftist, but if push comes to shove he's next in line to be tossed in the oven.

What most of Sup Forums doesn't seem to understand is you can't just throw the average Joe-Schmo straight into the "Hitler was actually the good guy" fire. That's too many lies they've been indoctrinated on that they have to work through all at once. You have to ease them in with Sargon and Molyneux and work your way up to racial purity. These e-celebs and their ilk have their place in the world, even if the fedora-tippers that populate this board think they're above it all.

Attached: General Awoo.png (450x450, 175K)

He has to go back.

A sideshow for khazar milkers

Smart, good debater and expert on triggering liberals. His narcissistic and smug attitude during debates is also rubbing some salt in. His entertainment value is definitely top tier but that doesn’t change the fact that he's still a zionist establishment shill.

He's useful but that's it.

>His narcissistic and smug attitude during debates is also rubbing some salt in
After watching Kyle Kulinski debate I don't think there's anyone on the right who's more smug than a smug liberal.

smug transphobic bigot

Alt lite as fuck

this. Without the likes of Molymeme and Alex Jones, I wouldn't have come this far.

He's a smart guy. I listen to his podcast everyday. I put up with the fact that he's a fucking jew, and he very rarely says something that I don't agree with.

Attached: IMG_2188.jpg (750x492, 134K)

>Rand
He's a zionist too. Ron stood up to them though.

Attached: 1471863715696.jpg (580x758, 111K)

He's an insulated upper class hypocrite who has never lived in the real world and fundamentally only cares about jews

Attached: jones.jpg (1538x2048, 442K)

Jewish Zionists, trying hard to convince us of Jewish race, while categorically denying existence of any other race. Btw he also promotes capitalism and tries to teach people about self-responsibility, that same shit that never worked in USA history.

benlet shortpiro? i think he's a manlet oven dodger

Kike

He has, would and will sell out whites for a few shekels. So he's a Jew, shocking news I know.

His favorite president ever is Mr. Wars for Israel and Browning of America Bush Jr.

this also comes off as a rightwing beta male and it ticks me off as a right wing chad.

he is like that one obiter that suddenly got famous and goes full retard rant mode on everythingand rapes the left with his fucking VOICE!

His role is to make sure that the anti-sjw american right-wing crowd will continue protecting and helping Israel. And that's it, he doesn't care about the USA nor the West.

Dirty zionist.

Attached: 1512030481624.jpg (640x273, 51K)

>Ben does raise some good points, but hes such a merchant
Successful disinformation involves telling the truth sometimes

jews can only be trusted to lie

Ben's fine, sometimes I find his moralizing annoying but I'm not religious. I will say I enjoy how mad he makes a lot of the people in this thread, not only because he's Jewish, but because he's not a pussy on foreign policy like moat of this board.

>Lmao Drumpf worst thing to happen to the conservative party
>*moves embassy to Israel*
>You're oh so fine and funny Mr. President, nice tweets

>Dirty zionist.
I though all jews are zionists by default.

my wife is a blonde polish jew and thinks like this too.
or it just right-wing jew thing?

I like his sister.

Attached: shapiro.jpg (356x436, 16K)

>Imagine growing up with that and having the kind of parents that bath their kids together
I'd set up a fire alarm to trigger right when we're in the tub so I could fondle her.

he's a punk that lied for a roastie during the grabgate debacle that destroyed his career

>destroyed his career
His website and media career are bigger than ever what are you talking about?

I dont give a fuck, im here for the khazar milkers.

In all honesty you'd probably think she's a cunt growing up and kick her in the head repeatedly. Sibling love is a weird one.

Not necessarily. Some Jews don't give a fuck or are not as imperialistic as your typical zionist who wants to nuke Iran n' all. You could say zionists are jewish neocons. Likewise, it's not a surprise that most if not all neocons also happen to be zionists. And Ben tends to want all these things that zionist jews crave for. With that being said, zionists are preferable to internationalist Jews a la Soros or Katzenberg.

Attached: 1520876840942.jpg (501x373, 40K)

We don't have nearly enough threads about him. I mean, the 10+ a day now are a good start but the board should be full of them. It's not like they are being posted by shills or anything.

RARE
A
R
E

He actually names the liberal jew

Dumbest post ive read in a bit

>((((Shapiro))))

Attached: IMG_4263.jpg (256x257, 29K)

He's against a white ethnostate but promots a Jewish ethnostate.

How ironic

truth

I luve Ben Shapiro. De based American!!! best to destroy ze liberals $$$$

He's as good as you can get for someone who is going to stay within the overton window.

And the left going nuts over him is great optics. They're freaking out like he's an extremist, but he's essentially jew Ned Flanders. No typical person would hear anything he has to say and think "man, that's crazy talk" like the left asserts.

That being said, he is a filthy zionist, and he does like to just talk fast to get past some of his weaker neo con arguments. I just heard him give a moral argument for torture, and he just says some mumbo jumbo for 2 minutes and moves on. He's so fast that the listener doesn't have time to really digest what's being said and come up with their own refutations on the spot. I think this is a purposeful debate tactic.

I see, thank you user for clearing that up.

he's short

Been listening to his podcasts a bit. I'm liking the guy.

He sucks Israel's cock in the most blatant manner. He is a textbook "enemy of my enemy is my friend" type of character.

Ben is pretty good at being relatively non-biased in most of his ramblings, he approaches things logically for the most part, and as such he absolutely decimates people who argue with an appeal to emotion (which doesn't stop this semi-autist at all).

On the other hand, holy shit is he a caricature of a Jewish stereotype in a lot of ways. To the point it is pretty damn annoying to listen to him for a prolonged amount of time.

That, said he is pretty much just an outspoken center leaning conservative in most issues and his views are consistent.

Rare flag.

Welcome to the Internet.

>relatively non-biased in most of his ramblings

Except when talking about abortion or foreign policy.

Jew, doesn't care if America is brown

CIA

>when talking about abortion
Really? I thought his arguments were very valid, specifically when he talks about when life in the womb begins.

>rants about how it's disgusting, immoral, murder, etc.
>throws in argument that non-cerebral structures being formed equals personhood

Low order brain functions starting is not an argument that there's a fully-fledged human being in there.

Controlled opposition so the majority right doesn't fear Jews because "look at Ben Shapiro he's like us"

I want to fuck his sisters milkers with my uncut cock.

Attached: 7C98F4D0-6BFD-43FA-BBB0-781A154BA862.jpg (640x499, 272K)

He only has his interests in mind.
>pic related

Attached: Ben_manlet_jew.jpg (600x755, 61K)

spoiled brat moron who was basically coddled by conservacucks desperate for a young mouthpiece.

he is unable to make a single point with resorting to shitty straw man arguments

hes just a edgy cunt. The great illusion is that things will continue as they have....