Why are ((they)) pushing ww3 so hard? ppl already know

Why are ((they)) pushing ww3 so hard? ppl already know

Attached: 245643245802094592.png (112x112, 8K)

Because fuck Russia, they're a military state. Fuck China, they're trying too hard to control the world. Fuck the Islamic world, they're (((privately))) funding the downfall of the West. Fuck all sponsors of terrorism, they're manufacturing chemical weapons for them.

The world needs to be put into line and this needs to happen because I care about my state before theirs, and America/Britain after mine. The rest of the world can burn so long as terrorism stops and migrants leave Britain.

Because its a chokehold, the plan can’t skip steps. The war has to happen and in the age of information ofc people already know, thats why (((they))) are cautious.

They did the same thing in 1930. Whenever people are getting close to the truth about them, they push for a world war.

/thread

Precisely this. Just before 911 everybody was getting racist as fuck, then they created a war to distract everyone.

They're about to try it again

Attached: 1512174038317.png (500x457, 155K)

Map out every B'nai B'rith organization in your country to learn the source of the people for false flags

This,
the aim of world wars are as we know to destabilise white nations and destroy the bloodlines of whites for centuries

I been out of the loop. Wtf is happening?

Jews screwed up and now need a reset for another opportunity of establishing their global state.

Attached: 1521301229436.webm (720x404, 1.32M)

ITS HAPPENING ITS HAPPENING!!!!

Globalists fear environmental catastrophe. A back to the stone age, population killing conflict RESET has been preordained.

Attached: 1377257573772.gif (160x120, 916K)

To have an economic miracle and maintain world hegemony.

they are at their weakest atm, corrupt as fuck, systems in bases are unstable, globalisation failed, chance of the world gov ran by their corporations is gone... so now only a massive conflict option is left in hope they get the better end of it.

also consider the talks about them being satanic child raping murdering humanity hating freaks, kek at it or not you may - month of march is when they kick off conflicts due to their belief and by the late april 18th,19th,20th, due to some weird cultist shit significance for them, is when they go into full gear. check western mysticism and whatnot these freaks are into....

if we somehow dont stop these cunts they will destroy the planet within a week, due to pew pew from all sides.

Who is the average man enjoying a nutrient item?

Some ex-Russian was killed in UK and the entire britbong house forgot that murders are ''part and parcel'' and they went ROBUST against Putin specifically, despite -again- no proven connection.
In case you missed that.

you forgot your ((()))'s

For the record I just want to say that that clearly a normal human male.

Thank you bro. So basically another on pol.

btw you still sound like idiots and the leaders know you are idiots

there will be no war

>Whenever people are getting close to the truth about them, they push for a world war.
Exactly, Whites against Whites.
What a better kike's plan is when Whites and their civilization disappear in nuclear fire.

This
They want the hard reset
A world war would absolutely destroy tge last few pockets of white resistance

Most of the people pushing for war wont fight in it

World that I loved and cared for died in 1914. Only a general European war can restore our hegemony again. Russian bear needs to be killed off.

Attached: 1426795821449.jpg (1920x1080, 376K)

Spoken like a newfag. There is always war.

Because da goyim are waking up to their Plot and World War is the only way to create an international police state.

>ww3, because the world is too overpopulated
>we also need to import millions of immigrants to replenish a population that isn't reproducing at babyboomer rates.

It is the same shit all over again.
The ZOG will use its allies as canon fodder for its wars.
And as Obama said: - "We will lead from behind".

With the internet though it could be all over for them. If the entire fucking world at the same time knew how shitty the jews were they'd be eternally screwed this time around and by that I mean they'll be fucking gutted in the streets.

Attached: 1521428439536.png (1128x1002, 105K)

you cant have a war if no one wants to fight in it. and i never will.

Are you smoking crack again?
Europe is already finished.
To begin with, it is totally cucked by the ZOG.
And without a total race war, it will never ever recover from the invasion is already in progress.

I don't think it's (((them))) more retarded liberals that still think that Russia is the main badguy.

American interference killed Europe, not the other way around. No, I`m not an animal I snort my meth like a normal person would(only on weekends after work).

somebody tried to do that but (((they))) stopped him.

Attached: Hitler and the brits.png (881x931, 81K)

>American interference killed Europe,
You meant the ZOG.
And it is the kikes who are inviting the savages to breed with locals, not the other way around.
White Genocide is the end goal and the true name of the game.

me for example
I just want a happening

The president of HSBC Argentina is saying people need to take loans if they want internet lulz

The elites are getting closer and closer to being finally prosecuted for their crimes, and would rather be in their private nuke bunkers than at Gitmo, so they're trying everything they can to incite WWIII

Attached: download.jpg (233x216, 7K)