Yuru camp

PV just come out

youtube.com/watch?v=vKZHnNF-v_Y

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C-Station
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Will there be a campfire song.

Will it live up to my expectations?

Reminder that there are 8 CGDCT shows airing next season, and they all look pretty good.
It's going to be a comfy winter.

Can I get a quick
>this is what the staff working on this also worked on
?

Hype as fuck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C-Station

>Hakyū Hoshin Engi
Oh.

The director is a literal who.
Most notable work was some episodes of Kuroko no Basket.
The source is pretty decent though.

Will they show how they poop in the wilderness?

user said it was original.

Holy shit her forehead is so big

Aren't you getting it mixed up with the cute girls in south pole anime?

Wait there are fucking 8? What's the other four aside from At the Mountains of Madness, Ichigo Mashimaro of our generation, Forest fairies, and this one?

I'm sorry but this looks cheapish and shitty. It lacks polish. Not surprised since the studio is small as fuck and they're also doing another fucking anime in the same season.

I think he means these ones

Watch the studio fuck it up.

Damn I didn't realize there were that many. Even thought that Slow Start and swordsluts were going to be the season after the next one.

Holy shit, I am. Just how many of those comfy shows are there gonna be this winter? Are we hitting peak CGDCT?

>high school girls going to the South Pole
I never knew I needed this.

>small studio
>doing 2 anime in one season

let's gather 'round the campfire and sing our campfire song

Come on lad. NNB barely had animation too but it rode solely on great composition and direction.

I was including Takunomi in place of Sword Sluts.

There's actually a couple missing from here.

We have around 10 cute girl anime airing next season.

But how many of them are about lolis?

Nice premise, but the character designs have a generic feel to them, and the animation quality seems lacking. It could still be a masterpiece, but I think this one will end up just being boring and bland with artificial character interaction.

What else is missing?

Please make one of them a hit or at the very least beat out Idolish 7 and Touken Ranbu Hanamaru S2

NNB sucks.

>Toji no Miko
Oh right, that is a thing.
Isn't it an adaptation of some gatcha game though?

Game is based off the anime.

The fuck they did to Chiaki

Yeah well your mother sucks.

which yuru would you camp with

Is this Yama no susume but with old hags?

But they are the same age as the girls in Yama no Susume

Well then let me rephrase, is this Yama no susume but with older looking girls?

Not really.

Yama no Susume is about hiking

Yuru Camp is about camping

Although there is some venn diagram crossover of the two activities, they can be separate things.

Damn, I am glad to be living in this timeline.

>tiny cuteness
over the line

Can you camp without hiking?

Yep. They go to campgrounds.

They hike to campgrounds you mean.

No, one girl rides a bike around. Another girl just get dropped off in a car. The english translatiosn haven't gotten further.

Going by this pattern the third girl gets deployed in a GTK boxer, and the fourth scrambles out of a T-90.

Is this yuri?

no

no

No but it's yuru.

I wonder if Marchen Madchen will be good. The PV had nudity after all.

/out/ shows are the most comfy.

It is terrifying.

>league of evil lolis is getting an anime
Jesus fuck.

anime is growing up right before our eyes!

I'm not hating on CGDCT but I wish there were some guys too. Not romance related or anything

Go self-insert to the seasonal iyashikei harem and leave CGDCT alone, loser.

wow, rude

You take the internet too seriously.

Correction, I take my cute girls seriously.

If you get nervous when your cute girls interact with males you're just insecure

But guys aren't needed in CGDCT type of shows, people are watching them mostly for cute girls interacting with each other and doing something, that's the sole reason of healing by watching them, plus some yuri blushing undertones of some girls.

It's like you would want to see a harem anime but with female MC instead of male one which is a big no.

Guys are ruining CGDCT shows cause if they are included as mains it's basically changed into some romance/drama than comfy show.

Looks at Blend S, it's CGDCT type of show but with the guys and they take too much from the girls exposure and aren't really interesting addition than forced romantic ones.

The only type of CGDCT show with guys which could be acceptable is if it was about group of females (only male traps) who would be making a crossdressing club in their school.

>CGDCT show with guys
is this Nichibros?

It's not really that, it's just that I prefer my cute girls with no males at all because then the focus goes all to the girls. When there are relevant male characters half the focus goes to them and shit gets boring.

>But guys aren't needed in CGDCT type of shows
Neither are new CGDCT shows when you can just rewatch K-On. I just want to see good anime.

Ah I just meant background stuff.

>more ultra-jarring CG randomly mixed in
Send me back

does good anime means you need to have dicks in it? are you gay?

Don't reply, he's the typical shounenfag shitposting in a CGDCT thread because he can't stand there aren't semi-naked musclemen fighting each other at all times in these shows.

>does it need
Literally read the post you're replying to. Is it so hard to concur the answer from it that I need to spell it out for you?