Lets try to solve this! FBI has 100K reward

Package bomb murder investigation.

twitter.com/FBISanAntonio/status/975450520650485766

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 1.50.13 AM.png (664x930, 503K)

It seems he's targeting black guys with glasses.

>black guys with glasses.
Great observation!

A new Unabomber? The niggabomber

does the nigga bomba have a gofundme?

When a white person gets blown up I'll try to solve it.

So, what you are saying is the culprit is a white person who resents black people seeing properly? Interesting!

A Mexican lady was injured and the latest bomb injured 2 but no race has been disclosed yet. They think the person used a trip wire this time.

Electrician?

abolish both the FBI and ATF

Whoa I solved the case. OP did it. Report him to FBI.

>They
No they don't. Some old lady who lives half a mile away saw the news and drove over there. Then she insisted that she was simply sharing a rumor from the neighbors that it was a trip wire.

lol, the ((((FBI)))) would rather spend their resources extending a phony investigation against Trump since they are so butthurt their candidate Hillary lost than into a genuine Unabomber 2.0 terrorist.
The FBi has been gutted and all the competent people replaced by rabid far-left SJW and soy boi interns on the low levels and by DNC partisan hacks at the top levels.

Attached: Comey pajama pussyman.jpg (540x474, 47K)

>Guy is going around murdering minorities
>You want to stop him
Idiot.

Black people with corrected eyesight are still too blind and stupid to fuck with a bomb. lol!

If its not for fun, whats The use?

Dunno, are you a fed?

Is this how the FBI solve murder cases nowadays? Outsourcing to a Japanese shitposting board?

fpbp
get digging

/Thread

Of course we want to stop him.
It will drive (((them))) crazy knowing that a bunch of Nazis solved the case.

It's almost like.. you shouldn't open boxes you didn't order.

I actually know the guy, it's legit all accidental.

What do you mean?

It was Alex Jones. Now where is my money?

Attached: B03AB09A-F94F-4F84-B842-580B965F631B.jpg (934x960, 115K)

Just found this. Its something I didn't order in fromt of my door.
My greedy side says, open it, it's probably mis-delivered electronic or an iphone 8.
My good Samaritan side says, don't open it, call UPS or fedex or USPS to come pick it up.

My good Samaritan side always wins.

Attached: xbo.jpg (978x1119, 285K)

We've answered this about 2 days ago. He's the Coonabomber.

Attached: A3657FE8-27B8-476E-8E43-0C993764CD31.jpg (659x588, 73K)

Ben 'Send a Bomb-y to Your Mommy' Garrison.

>wanting to end a happening
>inb4 this guy secretly releases some sort of Mein Kampf-tier manifesto and outdoes Ted himself

Has anyone yet considered Sam Hyde?

Attached: BBA4954C-7AD1-4923-8E55-00F40A67EF88.jpg (640x471, 78K)

Thats actually sick. Imagine checking your mail then suddenly you get btfo. Whoever is doing this is no different than the jihadi rats

I don't know. We usually do better if there's video and people are hiding their identity. There's also the lulz factor. If we could find out who it is and then change the reward to an on-air, Sup Forums written and fbi read response to the bomber, that might make it worthwhile.

Agreed.

Pretty slimy way to murder someone.

They're just using the new killer app 'Amazon Crime'! Send a hit man or a bomb to the recipient of your choice!

Why did all the heat-map/tracker threads get deleted a month ago, we could really use this right now

And they don't want to investigate credible school shooter threats too.

Even if someone knows who the bomber is, they shouldn't give the FBI shit. Fuck them.

Sole it? I want it to continue

user is right, we need some kind of video or surveillance, showing footage, anyone got anything yet?

I don't think anyone could outdo Ted. He was one of the greatest minds of his generation. Such a shame they MKUltra'd him.

they wouldn't offer that unless they were sure they would never have to pay out

My intel sources tell me that it was just a prank bro

I thought we're up to 4 bombs now?

It's like when Trump improves the economy, thy go out looking for problems to blame his fixing the economy on.
They'll have to find a way to make us catching a black-targeting serial bomber a negative.

It's Q. Would you like my PayPal, FBI glow in the dark niggers?

Attached: boom.jpg (422x171, 47K)

Yep pic related is the only right way to kill a man

Attached: image.jpg (600x440, 141K)

My guess is that they are never gonna catch this person. Suddenly the incidents will stop and it will some day wind up in one of /x/'s 'unsolved crimes' threads.

That honestly wouldn’t surprise me, but just because a corrupt gov, still beats living in a communist country.

Attached: 12363860-BE0E-4141-82A5-A964EAC3B3AC.jpg (1026x681, 116K)

Reward is up to $115K now.

The CIA is doing it Ill take my 100k now.

Attached: 4567465745.jpg (648x660, 49K)

>trying to stop the dindu detonator
Why would I do this
Niggers kill hundreds of whites each year, they never get a reward or high profile cases

Maybe the bomber ate a brown egg and got salmonella.

Attached: bombing-victim.jpg (585x806, 199K)

Why not blame the Russians? Everybody blames everything else on the Russians.

>6:55 am
>6:44 am
>Mfw they were going to work

>atf
>FBI
>Austin PD

you all can fuck off

>implying anyone gives a shit about austin

BREAKING: Far-Right Bigots Suspected To Be Responsible For Texas Bombings.

Attached: kosher.jpg (640x663, 58K)

fuck off FBI, do your own legwork for once.

>implying I even use the www

That's psychotic. It is as if he's projecting a single individual onto the victims. How much you wanna bet the bomber was cucked by someone that looks like that?

Fucking
Bunch of
Idiots

because 100k me now, clintons obama bush family doing it.

Go back Reddit

>Mfw I live with my wife and two daughters
>Mfw I'd pick up the bomb assuming it was yet another eBay buy

Checked
is this trying to be race related?
seems like a rather dramatic way of achieving very little.

PO can back track it based on the final destination's address, then check if the POI had cameras. Anything bigger than an envelope gets tracked.

t. USPS employee

Attached: A0xxo21.jpg (499x438, 29K)

>100k
>PLEASE CARE ABOUT THIS
subtle

All the boxes are hand delivered.

Nothing went through the post office. They were all fake and left in the middle of the night.

>photos of the surviving victims have not been included to honor their wishes.
There's a lot more to this shit than you're telling us. Not going to be played by feds.

This

Attached: 8B3S4Ef.jpg (640x640, 61K)

Only thing left is to scout and see if there are security cameras anywhere and look at feed for activity, anyone got anything?

should be easy to catch, must be a nog

You'd think that in this age of ubiquitous surveillance cameras someone would have recorded footage from one pointed at at least one of the victims' front doors.

He just sick of seeing Sam Jackson in every goddamn movie.

This would be funny if Britain's laws weren't as horrific as they are.

Attached: cometakeit.png (1200x600, 111K)

Leave the based niggabomber alone

>the whole meme was just a sublliminal "boy cried wolf" normalization for this event

Attached: 1470304205974.jpg (394x394, 71K)

but the packages are not being sent post or courier. supposedly theyre being assembled on the porch and left by the perp

>Mfw I live with my wife and her two daughters

Fixed that for you.

Niggers die and you want to help solve the case? What the fuck is wrong with you man? Just congratulate the killer and move on pleb

I stand corrected

as long as he's killing minorities i'm lowkey okay with it.

Attached: sheit.jpg (387x289, 42K)

They blew themselves up with a package bomb they intended to have delivered to a congressman. They package inadvertently detonated before the parcel could be sent.

The FBI is actively covering up a jihad plot to avoid a panic.

Probably someone that browses Sup Forums, screencap this when it turns out to be true and we get blamed for it.

Attached: 1473999553289.jpg (850x515, 148K)

WE WUZ VISIONARIES

fuck that ded burger pic will never get old

My bet is it is someone who had an expensive box stolen off their porch.

it's in some shitty neighborhood where i doubt ghetto-ass nigs have cameras set up outside their homes. but still, it would seem like traffic cameras from the surrounding blocks could be reviewed to catch the same car driving in on the nights in question, or anyone walking with a box. but i don't know how many traffic cameras austin has. also ballsack poopbutt big weener slaparoo.

both vics are gay. clue one

they probably drugged some straight guy and sodomized him ... clue two

look for a thirty something straight white guy in austin who frequents gay bars ... clue three

Well, with no security tape footage, from any direction or area, all we can rely on Ian an eyewitness, which can be dodgy at best.

Anyone got anybody ideas?

Seems like quite a pickle unlike the hwndu flag.

How is this known without video? I've heard a bit about pressure switches being used. That doesn't really require on site assembly. Someone else said it's just a pipe bomb.

The box lobby and Amazon are enabling this terror. No one needs fully automatic opaque box.
Box control now!
Why doesn't President Trump make murder illegal with stiff consequences? Congress should pass a law that prohibits bombs.

This is a huge problem!

Attached: emma gonzalez 2.jpg (1456x1696, 1.41M)

This could well be. Anything in the latest dabiq magazine about making parcel bombs?

>gay white guy
>delivering packages in black neighbourhoods at midnight
nah, the bomber is black

The bomber hates people with glasses. Solved.

You can go online right now and order a box delivered to your door that is large enough to contain a 25 pound bomb. It's sickening.

anyways, if you have a semi-narrow timeframe: red light cams at nearby connecting arteries, store (if it has street facing cam) pull footage for each location, cross reference for repeat vehicle.

>Probably someone that browses Sup Forums, screencap this when it turns out to be true
This has never happened before. Kind of reaching there.