Shokugeki no Soma

Chapter 239 Translations soon

> first Soma
> now Megumi
Shino is a fucking miracle. Who is next?

shinomiya>all

Hotel chefs can't even compete with him

So are there Momofags here who haven't killed themselves?

>tfw not a shipper

I love coach shinomiya,

>Shino is a fucking miracle
Truly worthy of the title Magician.

It's too bad he's trained both of them. It might make it harder to come back as a judge.

Anytime Tosh does anything with Megumi such as this, I'm always interested. Whether it's her looking stylish or OP's image, it's refreshing thing to look at.

>Implying Shino would favor someone as judge.

I kind of want him to fuck Megumi.

Seriously though, what secret ingredient other than MSG could warrant this art?

I know he'd rip them a new one before favoring them, but it would still hurt his appearance as one

It's the tea, right?
So what would be in it, and would it be enough for whatever Momo's ace is?
I want to see a shokugeki where someone has a secret hidden up their sleeve, but their opponent pulls an Eizan and sabotages any further tasting.

>but their opponent pulls an Eizan
So they'll job anyway?

Does this mena that shinomiya could be able to beat Tsuaka ?

Megumi gonna need more oxygen to win this

In a heartbeat

Shino should be able to beat all 8 elites blindfolded.

He could beat asami and the yukihira's dad

I don't know about that one. A few harsh words from Shinomiya could probably incapacitate Tsukasa without even needing a match.

He is the only one from the school that is famous around the world, probably the best chef that the school have ever produced but because he isn't a nakiri no one suck his dick.

>Yukihira's dad

He's literally Cooking Jesus. You can't beat Jesus.

we don't know about those two. everything that was shown so far seems to imply soma's dad is the strongest, he just doesn't care to get formal titles etc. we don't know how good azami is either, just that he seems to be weaker than soma's father, or at least he used to be

Once /ourchefs/ sweeps and Job Tongue jobs, how hard is Sup Forums going to cry?

pretty sure soma is going to lose to saito

I wish.

Do old school delinquents still exist in Japan?

Prepare your tears.

Saiba>>>Dojima>Azami>Shinomiya

That would be pretty humiliating considering he's got exhaustion working for him.

i don't care either way, but soma winning wouldn't really accomplish anything. but him losing gives takumi a chance to surpass him by defeating saito and getting his knife back, as well as looking less like a jobber, it gives soma a chance for growth/show some vulnerability/weakness like when he lost to shinomiya + megumi and it makes saito less of a jobber as well. soma winning here would be just downright poor writing

it might happen, but it wouldn't make sense, and i think the author realizes it as well. it's also why his match is the last. the whole "tiring" aspect mentioned before the match was mostly for rindou and tsukasa imo, they'll say saito is a samurai or some stupid shit like that and isn't affected as easily by these matches due to his training in water or whatever

Soma never loses in high stakes matches, its why he hasn't lost this whole arc

>cropping a perfectly good spread when a better one with Souma and the Umis already exists

Megui has a nice bellybutton and it seems Tosh like do draw it a lot

the reason he never loses in high stakes matches is because his elimination is always on the line, which is one of the problem with his matches, since you know he isn't gonna get kicked. but he can lose this one precisely because of that. yet another factor that indicates strongly that he will lose

I would love it if that were the case, but honestly the author has wanked off soma too much for this to happen, he's not gonna let the final bouts of the arc not involve him at all unfortunately

we'll see. i've been saying it from the start (after round 1) and i still belive there are far too many reasons/hints that he will lose this one. the only reason people have for him winning is that he's the mc, but he's lost before. this isn't gundam seed destiny (and even kira lost)

I thought this was a cooking manga

I hope you're right, we'll just have to wait and see

I love Takumi so much.

>tfw you can't bully Megumi because those fuckers will probably beat you up.

Well you're wrong.
This arc ends with Central nearly losing before Azami outright kidnaps Jouichirou and Erina.
The triumphant return of No Shokugeki, Soma is close at hand.

Just looking at them makes me want to job. How can elitejobbers compete?

>implying yakuza megumin wont kick your ass herself

>tfw she will never cook you a Dempsey roll

I was talking about regular Megumi, I would totally bully Yakuza Megumi so she steps on me.

What if add both

>there were "people", actual "people" who seriously and honestly believed Momo would win

Stop it, I can only take so much alpha and winning

Is the chapter out yet?

Soma losing would probably be the best outcome for the manga in long-term. Not only that would let other characters shine in this arc, but it could lead to more character for Soma later on and delay shonen power creep. If Soma wins and becomes 1st seat, manga either ends before 2nd year or power scale needs to be continuously upped until it no longer makes sense.
However, editor might not let that happen as it isn't a standart development and might result in temporary drop in ratings.

>If Soma wins and becomes 1st seat, manga either ends before 2nd year or power scale needs to be continuously upped until it no longer makes sense.
What the fuck are you talking about? How would the series end if Soma becomes the first seat? This series/ Soma's goal isn't to be the strongest chef, his goal is to graduate from school to prove his father he could do it then defeat him in a cooking match and make Erina admit his food is delicious. Joining the elite 10/ becoming the first seat is just some milestone. Secondly, there are no power scales in this series. Lastly, Soma losing doesn't lead to later character development. If he loses then he loses. He's not gonna be depressed or something.

>Souma
>member of the Chad trio
>losing
In your dream, eleetcuck.

>Lastly, Soma losing doesn't lead to later character development
He got pretty upset when he lost to Shinomiya and his loss to Hayama made him seriously consider what exactly his specialty was. This time it'll be more because the stakes are higher.

That's because he had high expectations to win. In the Rdc he is focused on winning. Just dwindling his opponents to make it easier for Erina/ Isshiki to sweep.

>In the Rdc he is focused on winning
he isn't*

This manga is ruined now.
It's clear the author is just letting win whoever he wants rather than who's the better cook.

Feel free to drop it.

I want Megumi to hug Coach Shino later on.

>no arguments
sasuga megumicucks

There are no power levels in this series. How you win depends on the deviousness of you dish meaning the author had always decided since the beginning of the series for who wins/ lose for any character. Nothing new, nothing changed about this fact.

He is probably in France now.

>There are no power levels in this series.
Except there clearly is because the Elite 10 is a thing retard.

Honestly let the rebels sweep, let Soma kick Eishi's ass square, I don't care anymore, just end this fucking arc

She hasn't even won yet. This is uncontrollable levels of butthurt.

>who's the better cook
You mean the characters he chooses to seem like the better cook?
>It's clear the author is just letting win whoever he wants
>wahh why does the author decide what happens in his story
I'm sorry your waifu is getting embarrassed.

Arguments of what? You are the one saying she is winning, not me.

This. Remove Azami already.

What makes you think you said anything worth arguing with, retard?

The elite 10 isn't a powerlevel system. Joining the elite doesn't automatically mean you're better than anyone. Joining the council is just a privilege for those who earned it from their merits of stuff accomplished at school. If Marui were to join the council 4th seat are you saying he's better that the seats below him? No. Your seat doesn't necessarily mean you're the best out of anyone at everything.

>waaahh just end it all
Nobody cares how close to suicide you are.

>there are no power scales in this series
This meme again.

The power levels in this series is the ability to adapt to the theme of the shokugeki. Those who can adapt better win more.

It's pretty obvious how this is going to end. The two guys will vote for Momo while Anne thinks that Megumi's dish is slightly better.

Megumi loses 1-2

>The elite 10 isn't a powerlevel system.
It actually is. The chefs are ranked in order of their skill.
Other ways of measuring cooking skill is how far people made it in contests.

For example Dog and Hayama used to be better than Soma but over time Soma surpassed them.
Soma is still below Erina etc.

Just because they don't have scouters doesn't mean there's no power levels.

Well let's hope she ends up losing next chapter. Because even with Shinomiya training(especially when it was in such short notice) beating the 3rd seat would be too underwhelming.

nah. we know opening a Japanese branch is just his tsundere excuse to stay primarily in Japan.

Except Megumi has always been one of the lowest skilled cooks in the series. So her turning into Super Saiyan-level cook all of a sudden is stupid.

>Magikarp characters don't exist

I don't think she'll win, but I'd be glad if she did. Either outcome is fine for me.

>Removing Food Aizen
He's the only interesting thing the manga currently has.

>this is my first shounen please fuck my face
Okay.

Magikarp is shit

He put the manga in this state to begin with.

Get the fuck out. This would be worse than Final Getsuga Tensho.

Make sure you have some anal cream handy.

He's going to end just as overwhelmingly as Aizen did.

rude

Did she pump oxygen into her dish?

>overwhelmingly
**underwhelming
Someone find him a comfy chair.

Man, this thread feels like Dog vs Megumi all over again.

The state it's in isn't that bad as long as jobbers like Megumi don't win.
I want more Azami-Jou backstory tbqhwy fampai

/lit/ > SnS whores

>literally no one is saying she'll win
>just one faggot getting devastated that it's plausible

Calm down user. It probably won't happen.

>Dog vs Megumi
Good times
Too bad the author dropped Dog

You are not being fair. /lit/ is above everyone.

look, I'm a /lit/ fag but let's not talk about another manga in this thread.

>/lit/ is above everyone.
Except for Chitoge