Why doesn't all of Sup Forums simply move to the same place and start the 4th reich together

Why doesn't all of Sup Forums simply move to the same place and start the 4th reich together

Attached: stormerpepe.jpg (618x618, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tLMviOjULpE
youtu.be/_Ug9XflUB0A
youtu.be/q-KUbflnMEs
youtu.be/b3x7v_bioxE
youtu.be/r0H2K07m01Y
youtu.be/V8dheyDWyf8
youtube.com/watch?v=GDa-LxhHBnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6oNgrj8sr4g
youtube.com/watch?v=96HtY9XJSMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because Sup Forums wouldn't be able to bring a sustainable female population.

actually youd be surprised how many chads are on here. they hide their power level to avoid discrimination just like femanons

No one's actually good at anything except sowing discord, regurgitating talking points, and being all around spiteful cretins.

It's much easier to just fantasize about this stuff and keep posting about why we wouldn't fuck people that would never have considered us in the first place.

That would involve millennials being productive and having life skills.

I do the same. When I'm drunk though it's harder - especially around people I don't know.

Last week I managed to scare a girl because I told her about the average IQ of people from the Middleeast and how they're gonna make up 30% of the Danish population in 2050.

I'll never go that far in public again. Holy shit.

Well I study law. I can make you a new 2nd amendment.

Implying?

I'd rather stay where I am and force the nigger jew spics out.

Because I've grown too advanced for Sup Forums. This board is very entry level, I have moved on from the Rothschilds, 9/11, pizzagate etc. Ive uncovered real shit. Things that go back thousands of years not modern atrocities. Ive uncovered esoteric knowledge I know what Rudolph ll knew. I know what the Flavians knew. I know what Himmler knew. Where do I go to talk about this stuff because you guys dont have a clue. Your stuck on 1 or 2 things and anything outside your bubble gets relegated to /x/. Quite frankly im the most red pulled person on this entire site. I have come closer than anyone on here to the final understanding. You guys are actually sad with some of the posts I see on here. I hope you have been. researching for less than 1 year because a lot of this is so entry level its pathetic if you actually think these are real conclusions

I know plumbing and mortgage banking. Lets go lads. Why don't we just take Africa? Those niggers can't build shit, have no army, a ton of land. I bet we can roll up there with 100,000 people and take the whole fucking continent.

Sausage fest

Ya.. this stuff isn't fun and it's not really true

>it's not really true

Please enlighten me.

>Sup Forumslacks leaving their basements

Not true. This is a possible reality and the only thing standing in the way is a lack of faith.

good Idea what if instead of an Island we lived in a subterranian network.

Attached: 56756579569.jpg (1920x1928, 349K)

Connect all our basements up with waterslides
That lead to an underground private water park as a central hub for Sup Forums meetups.

Bacon and Waterslide squad signing out.
youtube.com/watch?v=tLMviOjULpE

Attached: 1517787930855.gif (500x364, 269K)

underground network? I have a perfect place to store Sup Forums... maybe here they won't actually get out of their petri dish.

Attached: 875103245967.jpg (512x330, 19K)

Great Idea sanitation is key.
youtu.be/_Ug9XflUB0A

Attached: 1521431751139.png (990x682, 580K)

Sounds good, half the work's done and all I have to do is flood it with water

since the commies are afraid of helicopters the main transportation mechanism for humans should be tubular.
We'd need to basically detoxify them and upgrade them, frankly speaking the sewer systems accross the world could hold atleast one waterslide potentially two to three.
So any changes we need to make we can work with Elon's boring company and show him the data on why Waterslides are far more effecient travel system than Electromagnetic tube pods "Hyperloop"

Attached: 1518404810728.gif (370x385, 589K)

Ideally we would get a lot of futile land in Africa, and then over time build a wealthy and heavily militarised nation, that eventually retakes Europe, basically making Rome 2.0

Africa is subject to the Wunderland Project.
The Worlds Largest theme park.
So that sort of is the plan...
youtu.be/q-KUbflnMEs

After we deport the Minorities off world to colonize other worlds any stragglers will be easy for the Imperial space marine troops to clean up.
youtu.be/b3x7v_bioxE

Attached: 1521374183807.jpg (2048x1437, 461K)

Sup Forums isn't organized by any means, and if it is, it's a honeypot by some alphabet.

The only reasons that Sup Forumsacks do anything worth noting are because they're bored and want something to laugh at, and will rile up any amount of trouble with what they know, if they believe they can get that cheap laugh at someone else's expense.

Various individuals and organizations have tried to harness the autistic side of the internet hate machine, only to have it bite back hard because user is easily bored and difficult to please, and fairly inconsistent on what user finds consistently amusing.

Attached: shit bricks.png (1683x760, 2.09M)

I still need to revert President Trump to the same age as The First Lady Melania.
Hows this for a Unifying event President Trump, The Illuminati was confirmed and a brief combat engagement happens it is shown morally good aligned scientists have been working in secret on advanced technology and wipe them off the face of the earth in a matter of minutes.

we are gunna make it goys.
youtu.be/r0H2K07m01Y

Attached: 456478568.png (396x385, 201K)

>irl in an anonymous maymay husbandry board
Not necessarily powerlevel. People who try to use their looks, status, gender, etc. here are bringing a knife to a gun fight. Wrong tool for the job and they will be ridiculed and attacked mercilessly for it if they try to leverage it too heavily.

That said, Sup Forums is probably one of the few places on the internet where it embodies the intent of free communication on the internet, even as it's slowly choked out by (((certain interests))). People of all stripes and backgrounds come together to give and take on this bar fight of a board. It's a good time.

Attached: MakeApp Developer is a CHAD.jpg (2696x1864, 1.36M)

Attached: 1466187102732.jpg (600x600, 50K)

Cut it off.
You blame shitskins for invading your countries and the best plan you can come up to is to start building a new one in shitskin land.
If the white race cannot re-conquer Europe then it does not deserve to survive. Africa is not a solution. Australia or America is not a solution. White race either dies together with its homeland Europe or lives together with Europe.

give us some serious hint at least faggot

youtu.be/V8dheyDWyf8

Attached: 1486090994466.png (400x372, 142K)

Hey, youse guys can come here to Syria! We are starting our our State!

>hint
It's pasta. Pay no mind to it.

You realize that most of the people who browse here aren't even white, don't you?

We're strong like this, anonimous.
We're everywhere, We are everybody.
If we all got in the same place we'd just call the drone strikes.

youtube.com/watch?v=GDa-LxhHBnQ

Attached: 4567465745.jpg (648x660, 49K)

>I suffer from dunning kruger syndrome: the post

youtube.com/watch?v=6oNgrj8sr4g

Attached: 6356467846.jpg (680x634, 35K)

Last time we tried this this is what happened.

Attached: 1616.png (583x772, 704K)

thats because sargon.
so rather than just free love everyone have a ball thats why we have borders.
sometimes the time for arguements is over.
youtube.com/watch?v=96HtY9XJSMA

Attached: 35674675846587.jpg (640x516, 36K)