What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Attached: angloprideworldwide.jpg (620x307, 53K)

When did you invade us?

when did you invade north korea

Greek civil war. Brits send a bunch of "observers" It was the first proxy war of the cold war.

That's not an invasion, by that logic you invaded us too back in the 60s with the coup

>sweden
Ackchilly that's not true the Sassanach inherited Hanover during the Great Northern War and didn't switch sides until the last few years.

That was off the top of my head.

British forces invaded Mussolini occupied greece, then got blown out by Hitler and his boys.

Well if you count occupied territories and countries as part of the invasion, I guess Russia fought the entire Asian continent since they fought the Mongols

Ivan III and IV pretty much did just that. But by that time, the mongols had broken up severely.

But, I'll digress. OP's pic is like saying America has spent 98% of its time on earth as war. It's a huge stretch of the truth.

When the fuck did you invade Poland

Tell me more about that time you invaded Kazakstan please

With hordes of shitfaced and rednosed tourists

I guess the crusades might count, cant remember which island it was but Richard the Lionheart shipwrecked on a greek island and the king or chief or whatever of this island refused to help get to the holy land so he conquered the island with 30 men and donkeys.

>Brits are so poor they vacation in Poland
Haha fucking peasants

Polish women are cheap and love the Anglo cock

Polish women love black cock. Of all interracial relationships in the UK, Polish women make up 35% of them.

>British aren't black
Whatever you think Nigel

Attached: Chedderman.jpg (960x609, 48K)

You convinced me

Sounds like they'll fuck anything on earth apart from Polish men

They didn't, but lost 4000 soldiers in the attempt.

>They'll fuck anything apart from Polish men
Can confirm

Attached: 1521450179995.jpg (400x523, 83K)

Fake news