Was NGNL just too smart for Sup Forums?

Was NGNL just too smart for Sup Forums?

But Sup Forums loved this when it came out. It's just that the movie skips over shit and fuck reading a light novel when this series was part visual experience

well, the movie was a prequel, after all.

I think it skips 3 novels or something?

It would be easier to wuantify the worth of the show if a substantial amount of material was adapted. Its hard to give a verdict on incomplete products.

Shiro unironically got me into lolis

is there a subbed version out yet? i had honestly forgotten about the movie while waiting for subs

not entirely sure why but anime movies really rarely leak good versions.

gonna have to wait ages for this, heavens feel or SAO.

It's a prequel. Essentially it covers book 6.

The predecessor trio >>>> the successor trio

but a prequel before the actual books I thought there were spoilers going into this movie if you had only seen the anime, at least that's what people claimed. I could be wrong though. I'd love to be wrong.

It's still essentially book 6.

So can anyone tell me when the next No Game No Life book comes out?

>I thought there were spoilers going into this movie if you had only seen the anime
There aren't. If they adapted the ending scene (in the present) exactly as it was in the book, then there might have been some spoilers for Vol 4 and 5, due to an extra character or two being present, but the movie excluded those characters, but that's about it.

ah neat

>NBR

No, I loved it.

I went and saw the movie in theaters. It was pretty good.

The best part was overhearing a conversation between a 15 year old and his middleaged father in the middle of it and realizing that the father had dragged the son to see it.

I love this crybaby

Looking at how many people never understood the rock paper scissors game, it might have been

To be fair you need an extremely iq to understand rock paper scissors.

It was shit

it was really entertaining to watch , i hope they don't fuck it in season 2

ill only use rock
>ok then ill use SCISSORS!!!
>OH NO HE GOT ME HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?
ok ready rock
>rock!!!!
>WHJAT A TIE??? NO WAY!
ok again rock!
>SCISSORS!!
>NO WAY I LOST??? HOW!
Autism