Is he /oursociopath/?

Is he /oursociopath/?

Attached: david wood.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uAr98Ec2nhw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love him. He made me to leave Islam and become a Christian. Before that i was an agnostic

You'd do a good thing. Welcome brother

Who is this? Sounds based so far

Thanks. David wood and Brother Nathanael are God's chosen. Also watch squatting slav tv

Yes welcome, brother. May Christ always satisfy your heart and lead you to Himself.

Who? You mean me? Or David?

David. I got that from your last post. Thank you.

If you join chriscuckatory after leaving Islam, that just reaffirms your low IQ.

t. Exmuslim

It feels good te be redpilled on such an early age, considering I left Islam (I think i never into that religion) when I was 16 and now I'm 19 years old, it's hard to find someone like me in my country, so i keep it to myself

David Wood. Literally tried to kill his father with a hammer.

Now me makes fools of Muslims and atheists for their benefit and the glory of Christ and His kingdom.

Yes David Wood

Not if orthodox Christianity, which i prefer. I'm not into Catholic Christianity. Orthodox seems the right choice, but still far better than any other religion. You cannot be atheist or agnostic for a long time, in the end you'll end up finding a religion. And I am still doing my own research on the forums and learning Bible everyday

The only protty I wouldn't burn.

Attached: Leo XIII.jpg (194x260, 7K)

psycho dude who went to prison for attempted murder of his dad. got brainwashed into christianity while he was there. got a phd after he got out. spends his life reading the quran, hadiths and bible to try and convert people to christianity.

>Christian
kys

Attached: obstaclechristianity.jpg (720x317, 54K)

>brainwashed
>anyone I don't agree with is being involuntary controlled

He's a strong Christian with a God given talent to troll muslims. He knows his Bible and all the Islamic texts and shreds muslims to pieces with facts about Islam. I'm surprised they haven't gotten to him. He reads the death threats he recieves on his YT channnel and boldly challenges them to try it.

He explaina everything calmly and with real facts. If you take your time and watch his videos you'll understand. He even challenged zakir naik but naik refused.

he went to prison looking at years in a tiny cell, my man, he did what he could to get through it. that doesn't make his faith in the jew god any more real.
i've been watching his videos since 2016.

>that doesn't make his faith in the jew god any more real
>le dead kike on a stick meme
You seem honest but a bit confused.
God does not have any particular race and since his promise has been fulfilled, we no longer associate with Jews.
Rather it is their arrogance that has lead them to reject Christ.

Attached: Pagcucks.png (1245x922, 1.02M)

He's not wrong.

You'll find them same thing your ancestors found clutching on to your tribe.

of course god doesn't have any particular race, he's a metaphysical, omnipotent, omnipresent being used as a metaphor for what we can't comprehend about the world around us. reject christ? Your religion was born 6000 years ago, while the earth is billions of years old, and hasn't even been in europe as long as your ancestors have been in poland probably 4 thousand years ago if you're ancestry is true.

>i've been watching his videos since 2016.

That's a shame. 2016 has created far better exmuslim content - from native Arabic speakers who speak English too.

David Wood is basically obsolete. He's from an era when only christcucks cared about Islam.

his commentary on islam is funny -- that's why i watch from time to time. couldn't care less about any other aspect

i didn't read your meme before. i'm not religious in any way which is significant to this conversation, pagan, christian or otherwise.

This is David's best video in my opinion. Right after Charlie Hebdo got shot up.

youtube.com/watch?v=uAr98Ec2nhw

>Your religion was born 6000 years ago, while the earth is billions of years old,
How does time relate to whether a religion is true or not?
The reason God favored the Jewish people in the OT was because of his vow to Abraham.
Once that was fulfilled I do not see how it kept really any ties to Judaism. Mosaic Law has no bearing on Christian matters.

Only misguided protties care about the OT really, besides that, it's pretty much only their for context.
I suggest you read St.Aquinas's ''Five Ways'', it's what made me take my religion seriously.

>t. kike lover

>Hur dur dur: The post
Funny considering that your country is literally their headquarters.

>How does time relate to whether a religion is true or not?
this is nonsensical if u follow it to its end. the utter irrationality of believing that tens of thousands of other religions exist, and for thousands of years of human existence, hundreds of thousands of years of hominid/bipedal existence where they worshipped the sun, etc., and u think it makes sense that god came down at this point because now was the time? it's laughable at best, as is thomas aquinas' rationale. you will never get past god having to have a creator -- the end. be spiritual all you like, but espousing such unreasonable, irrational nonesense makes otherwise decent white people look as dim-witted as the arabs and niggers.

>u think it makes sense that god came down at this point because now was the time?
Neither you nor I have the foresight to see the future.
Why are you so quick to dismiss that maybe this was the ''right time'', if you will?
>as is thomas aquinas' rationale
How so?
Please expand.
> but espousing such unreasonable, irrational nonesense makes otherwise decent white people look as dim-witted as the arabs and niggers.
That's a lot of adhoms and very few arguments friend.

Attached: Church Taliban(6).jpg (759x960, 145K)

He's a racemixer.

give it up mate.
what i said about god requiring a creator debunks what Aquinas proposed as universal truth regarding god's existence.
>right time
only a modern human could be so egotistic as this.
i'm off to sleep. enjoy your life mate

Also the fact that other religions exist does not de-legitimize all the rest.
Besides, most of these ''religions'' you speak of function on a fundamentally very different basis and theology such as they have a different understanding of what ''God'' is than that of Christianity.

The only religions that have a similar likeness to Christianity at best are the other Abrahamic religions, and even that is kind of a stretch.
> i said about god requiring a creator debunks what Aquinas proposed as universal truth regarding god's existence
But the whole point is that God is above the Universe, therefore he needs no creator, if he did he wouldn't need one.
>i'm off to sleep. enjoy your life mate
Good night lad, had fun.

Attached: CatholicWave.png (880x1125, 807K)

>David Wood
>Goes to jail
>Gets out and gets PhD
>Wins lawsuit for $300K
>Has wife and 4 sons
Dude is fucking winning!
Fuck Jordan Peterson. Do whatever this guy says instead.

>atheist or agnostic for a long time

lol. yeah, people like darwin, dawkins, hitchens, everyone in east asia, then all became religious after about ten years. jesus christcucks are dumb. maybe if your invented god sends another son down to some illiterate corner of the world to get stapled to a cross for insubordination and then have no one see him disappear from a cave except one social outcast woman so that he could absolve everyone from the sin god infected you with before you were born lest you burn forever in hell for not praising your compassionate god enough, then maybe i'll convert. but once is happenstance, you know?

Literally Who?

E-celeb self promotion thread.

Saged in all fields.

No need to be so angry friend.
>you were born lest you burn forever in hell for not praising your compassionate god enough
This is a huge misunderstanding, at least this is not what the Church Fathers though.
Hell is just a place were we do not receive Gods grace, which is an Atheists dream really.
''Fire'' is only metaphorical insofar that it represents the destructive nature of those who commit sin.

This guy exposes the quran yet he never touched the talmud.

Sup my nigga. Another fellow ex-muslim from Bangladesh!

Attached: IMG_4267.jpg (960x960, 101K)